Scots, leave the Isle of Pakistan and come home!

Scots, leave the Isle of Pakistan and come home!

Come home, white man

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3660320/NON-EU-slaps-Sturgeon-SNP-leader-dramatically-announces-wants-immediate-discussions-STAY-EU-humiliated-Brussels-says-No-s-not-works.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Tv47NxXKoEM
youtube.com/watch?v=UaTxBPmikRY
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/czechrepublic/12170994/Czechs-will-follow-Britain-out-of-EU.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/scottish-independence/11054187/Spain-and-Belgium-would-veto-an-independent-Scotlands-EU-membership.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Triggered

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3660320/NON-EU-slaps-Sturgeon-SNP-leader-dramatically-announces-wants-immediate-discussions-STAY-EU-humiliated-Brussels-says-No-s-not-works.html

Not even Brussels wants them

Why? Scots need a new home, and they deserve one.

>Has never been to Edinburgh

You vulture

That's probably just one guy on England's payroll.

Scots WILL be welcomed with open arms.

Says the Germanistan

But Scotland is the fucking Isle of Pakistan you idiot. Scotland are total fucking cucks.

They voted to not be independant so they could be hooked in with their muslim brothers in London, but now they're going to leave to stay in touch with their bigger muslim brothers in EU.

It's funny to see all the Germans getting butthurt over Brexit.

Why would they? It's probably in EU's best interest to trade with a United Kingdom than allow just Scots back into the fold, who are ridden with debt and have next to nothing to offer.

>scotts
>white

I don't think that's correct.
This is about recognizing basic human rights. Scots are absolutely bro-tier and deserve to be acknowledged.

I'd actually be okay with that

>and have next to nothing to offer.

The EU accepted the UK when they had nothing to offer but mono-toothed smiles and a gay accent.

Scotland may be in a recession currently, but they are real men.

Shut up Fritz, you're next.

I did not realize so many people in my own country wanted out. Where do those numbers come from?

This is very unlikely. Germany is committed to a strong, prospering and peaceful European Union. It's part of our national soul and I couldn't be prouder.

This is why I support Scotland coming home.

FUCK OFF Kraut with your divide and conquer bullshit.

You have been shilling against Britain everywhere in Sup Forums. Go fuck yourself.

Why do you hate democracy? Why are you willing to ignore the will of the people?

yeah, leave the Isle of Pakistan to the mainland of Syria

I'm a Scot, and desu I would vote if it didn't satisfy the eternal Kraut. RULE BRITANNIA YOU ABSOLUTE KNOB JOCKEY

>This is very unlikely. Germany is committed to a strong, prospering and peaceful European Union. It's part of our national soul and I couldn't be prouder.

EU is an undemocratic dictatorship and that is comparable to the USSR. Britain saved itself by leaving. They escaped a sinking ship. I'll give it less than 5 years before the whole of EU collapses.

A Multi-polar world is emerging. DEATH TO THE NWO!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Tv47NxXKoEM

Have them. The Welsh are ten thousand times better.

>I'm a Scot

Nigel, please. No one here believes you.

Delusion lol

>shills for eu
>doesn't even understand how it workse

Your shilling is too obvious.

Why do you support the undemocratic EU? It has become a dictatorship threatening the nation-state model. The failed Euro project has caused tremendous unemployment throughout Europe.

It is over my friend. Germany would also be better off if it was independent on its own rather than subsidizing failing states like Greece.

England has exploited and neglected Scotland for centuries, you've discriminated against them and kept their economy down in an effort to increase their dependence on you and make them docile.

Scotland is waking up. Sorry this bothers you.

Scotland will not be allowed unilateral entry into the EU, Spain and/or Belgium will veto any chance of that. If they leave they will need to go through the same process as any other sovereign nation that wants to join the EU.

>Germany trying to import even more niggers

> Half of scotland live on benefits
> Legit still arguing about Protestant and Catholic views, let alone muslim.
>"Isle of Pakistan"

ok, rather that than the "Continent of Islam" PLEASE TAKE SCOTLAND FROM US. AS LONG AS WE CAN KEEP THE NORTHERN IRISH

>Spain and/or Belgium

Spain is in no position to demand anything. They are basically Greece 2.0 and Merkel will rape them in the face if they act up.

Why are you so trying to cause so much damage to Britain?

Why do you hate the eternal Anglo so much?

I'm sorry, but you can't. Northern Ireland is rightful Irish clay.

Gibraltar is rightful Spanish clay.

You've overplayed your hand.

I don't, I think Anglos are amazing people (apart from Canada and New Zealand, I don't hate them, but they're totally irrelevant), I admire your incredible contributions to science and culture.

But Scotland has been utterly marginalized and they deserve something better.

Scotland has been BTFO by the EU already.

youtube.com/watch?v=UaTxBPmikRY

Bavaria is Bavarian clay,

I am Bavarian and I absolutely agree.

>scots
>white

I don't understand what you are so angry about. We'll let you keep Wales. So you've got that going for you. Which is nice.

>The EU accepted the UK when they had nothing to offer but mono-toothed smiles and a gay accent.

ya thats why nobody is bothered by their exit, right?

You seriously think they'd set precedence for Catalonia?

> Spain is in no position to demand anything. They are basically Greece 2.0 and Merkel will rape them in the face if they act up.

> I don't understand what you are so angry about. We'll let you keep Wales. So you've got that going for you. Which is nice.
> We

Mother fucker you don't control Europe as much as you want to. The eternal Kraut will be stopped.

Damn, being married to a Prussian, this is normally majorly triggering to Germans.

>thats why nobody is bothered by their exit, right?

I don't think that's right. I understand the Leavers who thought funds would get re-directed to the NHS to the tune of 350 million pounds per week are very bothered.

Not true.

I am sure they will do anything to oppose it, but what leverage do they have? Also, now that Podemos is growing stronger each day, Catalonia has an increasing shot at independence.

>leave the isle of pakistan so you could be part of the new ottoman empire

Kek, OK Fritz whatever makes you happy

I'm very used to the social envy that is directed at us from other parts of Germany. I kind of bathe in it and masturbate. Please don't judge.

>I am sure they will do anything to oppose it, but what leverage do they have?

They don't need leverage, they have a veto.

if EU is undemocratic then USA is a fucking fascist state

>they have a veto.

Having veto power is worthless when you basically depend on German goodwill to survive. THAT is leverage.

new meme

Very fitting.

England is green with envy.

Scotland is white as fuck.

Excellent.

Why is czech so angry

Spain depends on Catalonia to survive.

Germans were threatening them a couple of months ago.

>we

>Scots
>human

You clearly have no understanding of the two systems that are in place. Here in the US, the people of every state vote for representatives (i.e. Congress and the Senate) and when a General Election arrived they vote for a President/Vice-President ticket.

In the EU, the respective nations that are in play CANNOT and DO NOT vote for the heads of the EU.

In other words, the population of EU nations never DIRECTLY VOTED for the following people:

> President of the European Council (since 1 December 2014, Donald Tusk)
> President of the European Commission (since 1 November 2014, Jean-Claude Juncker)
> President of the European Parliament (since 1 July 2014, Martin Schulz)

Do you understand now nigger why its undemocratic?

>oyyy veyyyyyy I'm your friend!

Spain will have to get used to the fact that they will be turned into Portugal 2.0.

>The EU
>Something better

No

The Czech wanna leave

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/czechrepublic/12170994/Czechs-will-follow-Britain-out-of-EU.html

>people did not vote for the members of the eu parliament
american education

Based German telling it like it is.

This doesn't work.

Bavarian ingenuity. Thank you for posting this!

My apologies. You are right on that but the others still apply to my logic.

The pot calling the kettle black

The American people do not vote directly for:
>the President
>the vice president
>the Speaker of the House
>Senate Leader
>the President's cabinet
>his czars

Democracy much? I don't think so.

They are not going to sacrifice Catalonia so fucking Scotland of all countries can join the EU. That would almost be as big of a blow to Merkel, Germany and the EU as the UK leaving is.

>The pot calling the kettle black

You being from Argentina, you'd know everything about being "black".

>UK leaving is.

UK isn't leaving. England and Wales are.

It was obvius that the EU was all about Germany having the rest of Europe economically in its grip.

Scotland IS leaving.

Scotland is joining.

You can stop repeating Nigel Farage's debunked talking points. He won't sleep with you.

Scotland is undecided.

>The EU accepted the UK when they had nothing to offer but mono-toothed smiles and a gay accent.

And by some distance the most powerful military in the world after the USA and USSR. And by some distance the highest concentration of worldclass universities in Europe. And by some distance the greatest cultural influence and diplomatic 'soft power' of any country in Europe.

The quisling scumbag PM Ted Heath will burn in hell for forcing the EU on us when we were at our lowest point. If the referendum had been held 5-7 years later under Thatcher there's not a chance in hell we'd have joined that retarded fucking abortion of a Franco-German utopia.

Ever since Nukes were developed, the only way is to now obtain economic dominance rather than military dominance.

Merkel and Germany had a good deal going but the importation of shit-skins was MASSIVE MISTAKE for Germany.

Merkel is going to see her power diminish substantially now. Germany's power will be going down.

To the German faggot on this thread, blame Merkel for Brexit.

An overwhelming majority of Scotland voted Remain.

>undecided

Your shilling is too obvious.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/scottish-independence/11054187/Spain-and-Belgium-would-veto-an-independent-Scotlands-EU-membership.html

Spain and Belgium don't want Scotland.

scotland i out of the EU no matter what,
if they stay, they leave the EU with the rest of UK
if they leave, they start out as a independant nation outside the EU and have to follow the SOP on joining the EU
Spain would most likely block scotland entry to stifle their own secessionist areas

I don't think there has been a woman leader that hasn't been a complete failure.

yah it does laddeh

see

I would say Thatcher is the only exception to that rule. But yea, historically they do not make very good leaders.

Yeah, ten years from now when there's literally no point in joining.

Thatcher has absolutely destroyed the middle class.

Actually we do. Electors are elected positions.
-t state elector

Tell Merkel to DEPORT the shit-skins that entered Europe.

That is the only way you are going to save your precious EU and maintain German dominance on continental Europe.

Immigration is the main reason why Brexit went through.

Way more complicated than that. You are really simplifying things.

Didn't they hold a referendum some five years ago and decided to stay with England and the lot?

>secessionist areas
Spot on

Ten years from now, the President of the EU will publicly praise Scotland for their indispensable and crucial contributions to the creation of the United States of Europe, which will include Switzerland and Norway, but not England or other parts of Small Britain.

2 years ago

>German dominance on continental Europe.

German dominance is a meme pushed be the far-right. Germany does not seek dominance, it seeks balance.

>UK isn't leaving. England and Wales are.
see