PROOF THAT HOMOS ARE CHILD ABUSERS

This guy puts on a hidden camera and interviews people at a gay bar, with a TON of homos admitting that they are child abusers.

youtube.com/watch?v=U5JWc3e4M54

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tt19Vp9uBiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=C3UZpwX5O6c
gaychristian101.com/isnt-the-bible-pretty-clear-that-gay-marriage-is-wrong.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sv1ZuFvEtno
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Interviews start at about 4:40

This proves nothing. A mateen whore mixed with alcohol and sans-testicles, motives

THEY'RE JUST LIKE YOU AND I GOY

>literally every person in a gay bar admitting they were abused and have abused others proves nothing

I see the brainwashing is going great in Canada

In fact. You don't wanna mess with a man who thinks like I do on these topics.
>youtube
>you know all those censored or changed brand name logos you see in other content? There are legal reasons for that
>producers need permission to ask views in public or waivers, etc
>this is not a customer experience. This man is lying to get more lies
>says nothing; puts it on YouTube under false pretenses
>is any censoring or protection of privacy going on? (I won't watch this garbage)
>nobody cares and he isn't sued
Does this all seem legitimate to you? These answers were what he told them to say. Go home. Drink more beer

not that i don't agree with you, but interviewing gay bar regulars is just asking for a shitload of basketcases, even more so than the general gay populace

For a fee, of course. Leaving now. Thread is abysmal failure as is faggot Op

K. Your blog post will change the world little girl

Sage

Looks like real footage to me. Why on earth would these people admit to things like this on camera, even for a fee? They could go to prison.

ITT: Fag enablers

All faggots are child abusers. Homosexuality should be outlawed.

Look at it. It looks like windows media player '95. All totally clear. I clicked it just now. No protections. Not a scientific study. No sources given. Fuck off ya jerry springer mong

You can't go to jail for something not investigated. This would not be admissible as evidence. What i would do if i were American is snitch on the poster and tell them to investigate them!

>tfw the only sexual experience i've ever had was with a homo 11 years older than me that molested me while i was passed out
>tfw he was also the nephew of a world-famous lgbt poet
>tfw i probably got second-hand molested by a world-famous lgbt poet

From a fellow Canadian, FUCK YOU

One day they'll catch your pedo gay ass.

about 1 in 4 faggots were sexually abused as a child. i don't know the percentage of those who will go on to abuse a child

>that clip of Ellen Degeneras admitting she was molested

Holy shit. This is mind blowing. Every single homo I've ever known has admitted they were raped as well.

there are no famous poets, especially not faggot ones.

>this small example represents everyone!

Hang yourself

>Allen Ginsberg
>not famous

Every gay guy I know was sexually abused as a child. It is a given.

>another piece of evidence piled on top of a mounting pile of evidence to imply that all faggots are child abusers

There's a lot of places in the US where 16 is the age of consent.

Damn, you're pretty rustled.
I think you may be a faggot pedo yourself.

>faggots tend to be fucked in the head

nothing new really

I'd love to see sam hyde's reaction to this.

Good find, OP. Ignore the fag-enablers.

That interview at 30:05 with the rapper is completely insane. Holy shit, that is the redpill on faggotry.

From the mouth of a faggot, homosexuality is a choice

That's a slur!

I'll sue you, you homophobe!

real proof here

skip to 16 mins 20 secs

youtube.com/watch?v=Tt19Vp9uBiQ

FILTHY SODOMITES WILL NEVER STOP US: THE SERMON

youtube.com/watch?v=C3UZpwX5O6c

This

>it was always the reason pedos were hated - 90% were homos

K. Also please get out of this circus you keep implying is something it isn't. Not my fucking problem yet another fake and Zionist "Christian" user puts up filth. I blew you out. So now you try. Thats all this is. Stand down. Continue. I don't give a shit. The only reason why people hate fags is because they're fucken fags. You take so many things and bundle them and insult them. You are scum. The following is about the single shittiest argument example i can give on this. See ya. gaychristian101.com/isnt-the-bible-pretty-clear-that-gay-marriage-is-wrong.html

Ha, faggot said he was leaving. Guess your child hookup didn't show?

I don't get how this is different from To Catch A Predator, other than that gays are a protected subspecies.

Carry picking, interviewing a bisexual to prove homosexuality is a choice etc I'm a celibate homo for religious reasons and I think homosexuality opens you up to a lot of mental illness and further prrversions, but that video will rightly be dismissed as unfair. Imo people turn out homo for a lot of reasons ranging from biological to developmental disruption. There is no reason every instance of homosexuality has to be the same. I only wish they had developed a cure instead of focusing on rights and shit

All the world is a stage. You are unrighteous liars and sinners who bear willful falsehoods. You think what you see on your Electric Zionism is all reality? HA! You're the monkeys in 2001 a space odyssey. I don't care what i said. I dont sit on my hands

Lmfao that link is borderline satire. None of those claims are coherent with the rest of The Bible, it's just some pro-faggot dyke making things up.

Sorry combination of faggotfingers and phone typing made spelling errors. Rest assured I spend every waking moment wishing I was dead

>the world is a stage

Confirmed for mentally ill

Do you know Koine Greek, you subsaharan person of African heritage?
>he thinks Sodom fell because we later gave the name for lies that hadn't existed as bumsex and not willfully raping angels. Because they were angels. Job offered his daughter. So that they wouldn't keep going. Why not go after her? Because they raped angels you swine

Yeah like most geniuses I tend to prefer men. Sorry

Lot

Arsenokoite means homosexual, extra biblical texts make it clear that homosexual sex is forbidden.

>Say you're leaving
>Post 9 more times

You're trying to compete with Straya', but you'll never hang with the best, leaf.

That is fucking the biggest myth and lie ever. Go fuck the apple lady. I dont give a shit. But make sure to ban her headscarves so your master can rape her more

You got a fucking point in there somewhere, mofo?

nice clickbait
saged this shit

>extra biblical
Here we go

And how does the incidence compare to heterosexual child abusers?

It may be but that doesn't mean I have to like it or follow the script.

Faggot child molester confirmed.

Hope you degenerates have enjoyed the last 20 years, because all this is coming to an end. Only question that remains is whether it will be RWDS or Muslims who will have the honor of purging filth like you.

Gosh, then all the people writing at the same time the new testament was written were mistaken too. Sorry literally every early apostolic tradition, the LGBT rainbow club is here to fix you.

Arguments from statistics in this style are a really bad idea, Sup Forums,especially when they're used to rationalize taking away freedom from certain groups of people by generalizing from a group doing things at a higher rate than another.

By this same warped logic,men deserve essentially no liberty,given their vastly increased levels of criminality and violence.

>You got a fucking point in there somewhere, mofo?

Still not even remotely close to Shitposting on the barbie. At least do a "U salty" comment or something. Go for the lowest comment denominator and call me an "Amerifat". Being retarded on purpose went out of style a long time ago.

Step it up, Senpai.

Muh romans argument. You didn't read it or comprehend it. You didn't try any harder
Keep going. Not one word has been said about my questions on the video other than it's authentic and then a bunch of horseshit lies. Great place this is. Who are you? A bunch of atheists? You are typing to what you believe is air. You don't know shit. Eat some crumpets. Fuck a pig. Im outie

It's no surprise that the kind that go to gay bars were abused and abuse.

t. homo

yes we analyze text by looking at the way other texts written near the same time are written.

why is it that they all have special plans and special rules and rituals for heterosexual relationships have nothing for homosexual relationships? I guess gay guys were free to do whatever they wanted?

whats this from?

London did something right for once

The death sentence was prescribed for homos in The Bible in the Old Testament, and referred back to in the New Testament.

This is reflected in Virginia, when homosexuality was punishable by death. Thomas Jefferson wrote a law to CASTRATE the faggots as well. These people are sick, and our forefathers knew it.

Romans? Every written document on apostolic views on sex....NONE explain or create guidelines for male/male unions because it was taken for granted that such sexual unions were illegitimate.

Your id even says gay just fuck off

Why should I give a shit what the bible says? The bible has talking animals and a magical boat ride during an impossible global flood that we have no evidence for.

Romans 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

The new testament doesn't call for any specific penalties except being banned from fellowship, and even then they could be restored by repenting. Hard to repent when you've been executed though

Die faggot.

poor example as the thing that makes men more likely to commit crime is because the same mechanizm that makes them more likely to commit crimes is also the same trait that can be used to go into war or do a job really well.

There is no benefit of homos desu.

My brother is gay and he sexually molested me at the age of 4.

People who are promiscuous and people who commit crimes have something in common, poor impulse control. Early trauma also severely damages impulse control

Well if men didn't have freedom, we wouldn't NEED war,and robots will soon make being "stronger" irrelevant user! :p

(I'm not being serious, but do you see what I mean? This is a failure of law enforcement and a symptom of a chaotic cultural sickness among faggots, not a reason to start ripping freedom from fellow tax paying citizens because of the people they like to fuck.)

Due process is completely antithetical to declaring someone guilty because they belong to a group that commits an act at a higher rate than baseline, that point stands strong above this edgy nonsense.

How old was he? Have you mentioned this fact to anyone?

Goddamn you Kim Kardashian

I had a gay friend that admit to me that he was molested by a male nurse, back then I never thought that the two might be connected, it's a hard pill to swallow.

Anyone have any conversations with lesbians about this?

Leave the retarded replays out of it and it will be suitable for going viral. Otherwise you're throwing a spanner in your own works..

All normal gay people stay away from gay bars because of the types of idiots that frequent those places. The types of people that gather there are all broken, drunk fools. A sad state.

In regards to the idea that there's going to be some uprising where gay people are going to be wiped out, this whole thread is low IQ nonsense. to all retards thinking that you're going to do anything on the "day of the rope," I wish you good luck. For your own sake, I suggest you stay away from my husband and I. A bullet in the brain is the only thing waiting for you, if you choose to go down that path.

That sounds fucking hot! Do you have pics and a story? Do he leave your boipussy absolutely ruined?

I'll be honest, I can't finish the video because it's making me sick.

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ

This might be easier for the average person to digest.

kek a bunch of retarded replays and clips so short it could easily be either out of context, or many could be completely fake (the question is a voice over and the answers and video are cut into it). This video has a lot of potential especially with some direct admissions but don't put it retarded replays and make the clips longer to add context.

??? What one earth are you talking about? The only replays are in the intro.

I don't think it's possible that these are out of context. The conversations sound pretty full.

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot

I watched about 3 minutes before it became unbearable. There's good ammo here but it's cut so fucking stupidly it's genuinely hard to watch. This is clear enough to be fucking court admissible evidence against these fucks bu it's made into a video by an autistic retard on paint.

Hahaha incoming liberal butthurt on a massive scale!!!

He was 12, no. It wouldn't surprise me if he was a pedo though.
not even Kiwi
I'm hetero tho

I agree with this guy

Someone fix the first 4 minutes and reupload it

>tfw the purge is no more than 15 years away

>Homosexuality should be outlawed.

THIS

Im not as arad as SA and the death penatly but it should def be illegal

Do this and it'll spread like wildfire

youtube.com/watch?v=sv1ZuFvEtno

Homosexuality is a cancer that need to irradiated!

Every single person he showed*

>Steven Anderson

tell me about him pol?

I like the guy but isnt he over the top melodramatic about everything?

>secretely records gay dudes for weeks to compile a few accounts of rape/abuse out of hundreds of people he probably interviewed.
For what purpose, what does this prove?

Wrong. Allen Ginsburg, author of "Howl"

He has a nephew, too. Two, in fact, if I recall correctly.

Every child abuser is homosexual. There is no thing such as heterosexual child abuser.

Someone post the methhead child molesters picture please

>pick two

>There is no thing such as heterosexual child abuser.

but there is (adult m, child female = daddy issues), although homosexual abuse is prevalent