Boris Johnson - Brexit - Premier - UK

So can you give all non-brits a brief overview on this guy? Is he based? What does your general populace think of him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IUvp82zzoIU
youtube.com/watch?v=iWIUp19bBoA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Serious question, are there combs in the UK

The general populace thinks he's based and he is well loved.

Unfortunately it's a farce, and he's a blairite like the rest of them in the "conservative" party.

He's not a real conservative. He supports free movement of people and immigration. He didn't even really want to leave the EU, this was a power grab on his part.

If he gets in, we are truly fucked.

He's always been considered a little bit of a buffoon to be honest, not quite at the level of Trump but not that far off.

Outlawed after the 1987 mass combing

Well, that sux. Though I'd still prefer him as Mayor of London to the fucking terrorist traitor manlet you have now.

Who do you think would be good? (And who has a chance.)

I should add that apparently this Johnson guy has both Turkish and Jewish blood, so there are some reasons to question him on that level as well.

One of these will be our next PM

Its bloody windy over there m8

Farage will be best choice but it isn't going to happen.

Second best is Moggy but there's only a very slight chance it will happen. I'm not even sure if he wants the job.

>The general populace thinks he's based and he is well loved.

Seriously? Is it like in that joking sense like 'OH BORIS~' because he was a mayor with no real power or legitimately loved?

I mean, i'm conservative but from what i've seen the faction that are moving into control of the tories are fucking bonkers.

B O R I S

O

R

I

S

He's a national treasure mate, unfortunately

Also he was born in New York

No really though, it's him, has to be, got to be.

Theresa "policestate" May is an actual hate figure who the plice wanna lynch, Gove is too much of a posh cunt, the rest? who? nobodies, fuck 'em.

B O R I S

O

R

I

S

I think all politicians should be required to pass a half yearly physical medical test to be deemed mentally fit to make decisions for a countries best interest.

Honestly the idea of Theresa May being the next PM scares the shit out of me.

>Physical test
>To be deemed mentally fit

Show me how physical fitness is not linked to mental stability plebeian.

no

>all faggots

basednigel will make britannia great again

>dat Jeremy Hunt smug
looks pepe inspired

he's a jew, a turk, and pro immigration. i can't believe people seriously want him as pm. imo he's just a useful idiot for the leave campaign.

is theresa may pro brexit now? at least she's tough on immigration. other than that she's like a thatcher with no charisma.

>not being a #GoveMissile

Why does Boris always look scared?

She's an actual knockoff shit-tier Thatcher wannabe without any of the grit.

Cunt looks like a homeless used car salesman

He jumped on the brexit train simply to backstab Cameron and gain power. He loves immigration, especially smelly brown turks. He's a snake and will harm this country.

>at least she's tough on immigration
And a fascist at heart, fuck her.

He's a top bloke.
But I'd prefer Jacob Rees Mogg to lead our country.
I love Boris, but he's not fit to rule. He's a clown.

Watch this debate. Rees Mogg is utterly amazing.
youtube.com/watch?v=IUvp82zzoIU

He is a gentleman. And has amazing oratory. He can wreck any argument.

A pretty decent guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=iWIUp19bBoA

Useful idiot is the best way of describing him.

My pick too. He's like a Evelyn Waugh character.

Attention seeking clown

Pulls a lot of ebin publicity stunts so the public like him

He has this act of being a loveable goof because he has fluffy hair and says funny words

He's a cynical career politician.

It will be a woman, calling it now

>Jeremy Hunt
Kek Jesus christ

If I remember correctly that picture was taken just as it thundered, it was a sign that kek is pleased.