So how will Luke die in episode VIII?

So how will Luke die in episode VIII?

AIDS

dies off screen

Rey will kill him and become Snoke's new apprentice.

He dies saving Leia. It was done in way that makes you unsure if he dies on purpose or not. The idea was that Leia being saved at the end would be a feelgood moment to counter the devastation people will likely feel when Luke dies. However, now it seems he will die saving her for her to die anyway. You wanted dark, you're getting it.

He won't.

pre-fisher's death i thought: leia would get killed by either phasma or snoke while luke and rey are off trying to fight ren and his knights.

post-fisher's death: now you're gonna have to kill her off somehow, rumor has it she might be in a coma at some point in viii (pre-fisher death rumor) so now it would kind of make sense for disney to follow through with that and have her killed by the baddies to make luke and rey go apeshit.

in ix, luke dies mid way after he's trained rey as much as he can, rey defeats ren/kills him, squares off with snoke but snoke is too powerful/some other shamalan twist.

He tells Rey there's another Skywalker and dies. Then his body disappears.

he wont

willingly sacrifices himself to save rey from a foolish brash mistake she makes

but it's okay coz force ghosts n dat

Left the stove on and the hut burned down.

Sacrifices himself obi wan style against a DARKSIDED Kylo, comes back as a ghost to give Rey advice in the next movie on how to redeem him

attempting to turn kylo back to the light side of the force

beats him in a duel but willingly obi wans it and allows kylo to kill him

According to the leaked script he pulls a Kenobi against Kylo.

I don't get it.

He chops off Ren's limbs? He chops off Leia's limbs and tells him Snoke killed her?

The high ground runs strong in my family.

kek, no
He willingly let himself get killed by Kylo to give advice as a force ghost to Kylo.

Jesus fucking Christ.

That's horrible.

And Lando is the one that saves Leia, or saved

He'll get shot with a blaster, while the ghost of obi wan hovers above commenting on how uncivilised it was

>leaked script

>believing any of that garbage

Stay in denial senpai

Does anyone think Luke will be evil, and is why Kylo Ren turned to the dark side?

And Lando is in love with her. This leak is fake as fuck.

Rey becomes Darth Rey and sits on his face

You can't kill Luke, he's the definition of a movie protagonist.

R-right?

Luke being Snoke would be pretty funny, even if it would shit all over the OT

According to the leaked script Kylo turned to the dark side because Luke betrayed his Jedi vows by marrying Mara Jade and fathering a child with her. Kylo then killed Luke's pregnat wife who was at hiding at Owen's old rebuilt farm on Tatooine.

>ctrl+f plural
>0 results

No wonder Tump is president

The Skywalker fambly always had nice chops.

who cares honestly

Red font because Rey turns evil in the movie right ?

no
leia dies and the rebels become republicans.

Stop baiting with this 'leak' shit. Nobody is braindead enough to think it's real.

According to the leaked script Rey joins Snoke after she recognises two of the Knights of Ren and hugs them. They thought Rey whose real name is Helana died on Jakku.

According to the leaked script. Rey gets turned to the darkside when she walks in on a jedi bukkake event. After feeling the force awaken snoke and kylo viciously rape her turning her into Darth Cunt.

By pulling a kenobi he's saying he will vanish when struck down like in ANH, not fuck somebody up with the high ground you autists

Luke sacrifices himself but Leia still gets killed by Hux like in exactly the same sequence.

No ghosts because pic related

Some how Luke will probably have a flash back scene with Han Solo. Luke will probably have a flashback scene with Leia... OR he somehow reunites with Leia before she dies in this movie. Leia will probably be in a coma most the movie but will use the force to stay alive until she can see Luke once again before she dies.

At some point Rey will get angry and rush off like Luke did in Empire to confront Kylo. Kylo will win this time fucking up Rey... maye cutting off a limb.

Then Kylo will confront Luke in the last scene. Kylo will get really fucked causing him to need a suit in Episode 9. However, somehow he will manage to mortally wound Luke OR snoke shows up to save Kylo and fuck up Luke.

I would like to see Kylo defeat Luke but sustain mortal injuries... and use the darkside to stay alive like Anakin did. Then snoke will show up and to save him like Palpatine... and he will finally become Vader and have a real suit.

>implying he will die
>implying it isn't the last jedi in the plural sense of jedi
>there's more than just Luke and Rey

I know it's a far reach but I'd love for Kylo to get absolutely fucked up by Luke and Snoke not rescue him, leading Kylo to LEARN THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP!

Hes diagnosed with cancer

The most plausible leaks I've seen have Snoke dumping Ben and kidnapping Rey at the end of the movie.

finally we have become

the last jedi