AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH

AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH

>capeshit fags will somehow defend this

at least get in shape for a role

BatBen seriously looks wider than WW and Flash put together

hahahahahahahaha

This would be ok if not for that fucking stick figure as wonder woman.

>marlel still buttblasted after all those airport threads
Sad!

That pic looks like shit. It's just wrong.

right? the ninja toolmaster looks like a steroid experiment, and the grappler with years of rough training looks like a preying mantis

its embarassing and repulsive

its bad enough that they are building on nolan's failures, but this is just disrespectful to the audience

can you capefags clue me in, what's wrong with this? these literally look just like every other superhero shit to me

The joke is DC

>Grey and and colorless as fuck
>Stick figure wonder woman
>Cyborg still looks like shit
>Attempt at humor will most likely still be shit

How will they reboot their cinematic universe?

Muh realistic

The costumes look like they were made with a movie budget instead of a tv show budget like The Avengers.

>waaaaaaaaaah why isn't it spandex waaaaaaaaaaah I will never be happy

Look at this DCuck...

The joke is a buttblasted MCUck who makes these threads because people mocked Civil War days on end.

>every JL promo image
>they're just kind of standing there like they're in line at a buffet

Oh boy this looks very engaging

no you retard the suit is padded like a fucking cartoon.

Why don't mods delete these threads? Same daily shitposting thread from the same Marvel Pajeet.

>Maximum Cringe

Look how hard you're all trying.

Why can't they understand the subtle genius of these DC films? baka

Why does Cyborg's crotch look like Andross from SNES Star Fox?

>cia not in the middle
>big guy is not the biggest guy in the picture
>where is smee

What's that? Zack Snyder?
Zack Snyder makes your film look grey!

Why is the light on Cyborg's forehead blue but every other light red?

I fail to see what the problem is.

its that fucking stupidly huge padded batman suit that triggers me more than anything else

DECEPTICONED

>dude muted colors so realistic lmao
Bravo WB, Bravo

JUSTice league

NO OPTIMUS PLEASE DON'T KILL ME I HAVE 26 KIDS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Can someone shop all of these onto his body

HA

how come only ben affleck got in shape for his role?

how come that miller mong still looks autistic without a bowlcut?

the flash looks so fucking gay

He'll be fine

Unironically better any of those airport fight scenes from CW

god she is such a shit choice. JL movie is doomed from the beginning

Great colour palette.

not with his disgusting toenails. keep this michael jackson lookalike away from capeshit

>thread still not deleted
>despite daily spam of the same thing
Good job there janitor. Hope Mickey pays well.

>Batman looks pretty cool

This is all DC is and has ever been.

>batmans grimdark costume looks out of place next to the other silly characters
>flash's costume is far too visually busy with all the useless armor plates and wires
>cyborg looks like a fucking over the top gaming computer from alienware
>gal "just liberated from auschwitz" gadot as literally an amazon princess

and super hairline man and khal drogo playing himself are not even featured

haha even DC fags can't tell it's different pictures hahahahh

she could at least fix her posture if she's not going to bother getting in shape for the role

Well, that's because HE IS gay.

>Batman looks fucking awful now, even though he looked great in BvS
>Flash is terribly overdesigned
>Cyborg looks like a glitchy videogame character
>Wonder Woman has terrible posture and no muscles

HOW

CAN

THEY

KEEP

FUCKING

THIS

SHIT

UP

You are right, it works.

Adjusted for the marvel audience's palate.

>predator vision

>Fans would complain he was evocative of 'Batman and Robin' if he wasn't grimdark

>Fans would complain Flash looked like the CW show if the suit wasn't different

>Fans would compare Cyborg to James Rhodes if his suit was dull grey chrome

>Gal Gadot must be the tallest potential candiate - Wonder Woman is supposed to be 6 foot tall - and beautiful, statuesque, and yet fans continually misidentify her physique as being 'the ONLY' qualifiying factor for the role.

There is no winning. It's fine to circlejerk because you doubt Zack Snyder, but be honest. They honestly look fine. And no other fucking cinematic capekino franchise looks this balls-to-the-wall 'Capey'. Half the Avengers are in military gear, the X-Men leather jump suits.

Marvelets are still mad about the air port scene in Civil War

>let's pick someone with no muscle
>or hey let's pick someone that can hardly speak English

but they did both

the absolute madmen

You forgot
>let's pick someone who can't fucking act

OP is going to do this daily. He will not stop. And unless Sup Forums hot pockets act, he'll continue to do this daily. That's what it means being paid to do something. It becomes routine.

The guy playing Flash is gonna be the Eisenberg of this movie, I can just feel it.

Hah

Looks fine, WW could be bigger though. The setting makes them look weird.

I don't understand. Who are the writers appealing to when they give these characters really capey costumes? Is it to try and appeal to comic fans? Because they're not impressed, as you can see in this thread. Are they trying to appeal to new potential fans? But normies don't like capey costumes. So it would be better if they actually had realistic costumes. They should just be wearing, for the most part, military gear. The ones who have invulnerability should be less padded and more streamlined. That's about it. Immersive and everybody is happy.

Fixed colors Civil War style for marvel fans.

whos the robot guy?

i dont into capeshit very much

Ding ding ding ding
The red streaks are coming.

Obama

Oh wow, now it looks really fun.

That scene with him and Bruce Wayne is retarded. It's a blatant copy of Stark and Peter in CW, but it makes no sense in JL.

Stark told everyone on the planet he's Iron Man, Batman's identity is supposed to be a secret.

Yet here we have Batman flying around the world revealing himself to people he saw in cam footage. What if they refuse? He revealed himself to them for nothing.

Well now I can see them better but they still look bad.
Except Batman. Like the bulge.
He's Cyborg. In my day he was in the Teen Titans and not the Justice League, but now he's a founding member of the Justice League because we need the black audience to make some o' dat Avengers money.

>i dont into capeshit very much

keep it up so people won't have to spoonfeed you shit you could just google, this is a brandwar thread idiot.

>it is a MCUcks extra salty because SS got oscar nom episode

Flash's costume is overdesigned as fuck.

I doubt that even DC fans bother defending her.

But so did Strange and neither will win.

More Civil War filter. Now it looks almost as awesome as marvel, right nu-males?

The Flash is supposed to be self-assured, yet the cuk was whining about not having friends. It was really off-putting. Why couldn't they get Grant Gustin again?

I just realized how many leg days Batman must have skipped....

No now it looks like they're in a film noir detective story.

who would win?

my cock.

Widow sits on the other two.

I know, capeshit is a fucking joke, and one of the most conspicuous symptoms of the infantilization of people that will cause the death of the west.

3v1

Scarjo's butt>Gadot>Butterfaced overrated spoiled little shit

Prime ScarJo. Otherwise Jen.

Wonder Woman obviously. She'd be invulnerable to them.

Yeah probably. Faora is hot as fuck.

In my headcanon Faora ended up on Themyscera where she learned to love rather than hate.
Love in weird, kinky ways.

It was ME, Barry. I was the architect of all your pain!

why doesn't it feel special or awesome at all? Have I became numb to capeshit?

And WW doesn't look like a warrior at all wtf

the original pic is already shit to begin with, so, sorry dcucks. It's beyond help.

good luck with the quips though

Based Faora owns them all.

In mine, Colonel Hardy's with her in the Phantom Zone, teaching her all the joys of Earth culture.

>bald ugly manlet

I hope his neck snapped on the way in

i can't even decide who looks the most retarded. i want to say flash with all those random as fuck plastic plates that make him look like a shitty cosplay.. but the more i look at the cgi nigger, or bat-beef, or rectangular woman.. i just can't make up my mind. they all look fucking ridiculous

You guys are exaggerating, she looks good
Because it's shooped as hell

LMAO WE'LL FIX IT LATER DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT

Why did comic book movies ever become cool? This is fucking ridiculous, look at it.. fucking look at it. This is meant for children, why are grown men so into all this super hero shit? Speaking as a fucking loser that has been a nerd all my life, this shit is pathetic.

I can't wait for super heroes to become lame again, start bullying your friends that watch this shit. They should feel bad about themselves, you're not doing anything wrong.

Cyborg should look like THIS