Stop fapping 9 days

>Stop fapping 9 days

Nice

what do you think that this is going to do for you?

>stopped fapping nine days ago as well
Just checked. Last time I jerked it was the 17th, last Thursday. Are you me, Koreanon?
I'm just trying to get my dick hard again. I don't get boners like I did when I was younger.

Strong will

Marseilles

About a week ago I decided to stop. I'm thinking, I won't do it again for at least 4 months. Then I will use it as a reward for difficult challenges - you want to do it? Well you can't until you get an A on this exam. And then, after all that, I have to do something even more difficult to earn the next fap

3 days in with one half-fap in between
>tfw almost about to break last record
I'd like to aim for one month but I don't know if I'll make it

>half-fap

explain

ive been thinking of fapping today but i dont really feel like it, but its been like a week and i have never really felt like it.

Rubbing with no orgasm. It feels awful without it so I don't reccomend it

Basically edging, dumb ass.

i do this all the time because i lose interest halfway through and go do something else.

I-I'm sorry
I had to stop because of the fear that I'd actually go through all the way. I really want to last one week at least.

>I'm just trying to get my dick hard again. I don't get boners like I did when I was younger.
Does that work? I've noticed the same thing in myself. Does it only work once, until you cum, and them have to wait 9 days again?

What's your personal record guys? Mine is 9 months but I 've fapped yesterday.
Want to try to do 1 year nofap challenge.

>not fapping for a year
Why

15 days ;_;

I have jacked off 180 times this year

9 days.

2weeks