This is kino

This is kino.

Other urls found in this thread:

is2.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you think the Trumpster has ever tried his cum?

Boss Nigger reboot when

I love the old tale of how drumpf still became president even though he lost by 3 million votes nice silent majority!

were there seriously 228 shootings in just like 24 days? in one city?

I thought guns stopped shootings.

You don't win chess by having the most pieces at the end. There are predefined rules to any contest. You stupid ass.

Yeah if you take out the 3-5 million illegals who voted with fake id and papers because they didn't want the wall built then he wins popular vote easily.

Essentially they rigged it, and he still won.

Chicago has tight gun laws. Also drugs and other stuff.

'merica

The power of niggers

shitcago btfo

>popular vote

When has the popular vote ever decided who gets to be president? Oh yeah: never.

It's just another attempt to delegitimize Trump. How many of these journalists were talking about popular vote when Hillary defeated Obama in '08?

>people this retarded actually exist

Can't wait for Trump to deploy Deplorable_Pam onto the frontlines of the South Side of Chicago.

A bunch of retards being more vocal and numerous doesn't make them right.

The mad man is actually doing it. There's no brakes on this train.

well, I know of one current president who complained about this phenomenon

So? It was still a legal and legitimate victory for him

oh wow he ceded asian markets to china without winning a single concession

#maga #winning

>chicago has toughest guns laws
>has biggest gun related violence
pottery

>send the feds in Chicago
>they shoot even more people

Oh wow bravo drumpf bravo! I wonder why your approving rate is under 30% after 3 days of presidency...

It begins

>live in australian city
>400k people
>99.5% white
>averages 1 murder a year

>Trump is racist!
>What's something racist he's said?
>...Uh... uh... uh... FUCK YOU, YOU FASCIST SHITLORD. QUIT BEING SUCH A RACIST.

only in the neighbourhoods where black people live, so nobody cares

tpp is garbage for literally everyone except China. I wish my aussie politicians had some balls

Heh. Small government, right folks?

Best timeline

Thank you [current year] meme. It's getting better and better.

JUST

this

When did Trump EVER argue for small government?

>It's just another attempt to delegitimize Trump. How many of these journalists were talking about popular vote when Hillary defeated Obama in '08?

Primaries are different from the general election.

blax

(You)

fuck I hate this cunt more than anyone

Sup Forums - television and Sup Forums rejects

lool

damn it trump stop delegitimizing yourself

Totally jelly tbqh. Aussie accents make me little wiener hard too

The popular vote is the same. Obama lost the popular vote too. How many journalists were endlessly repeating that?

None. Not a single one. It's all propaganda.

Get yourself a trip and you'll beat Krager for worst tripfag on Sup Forums

I guess it'll look something like this

Shut up you Tongan cunt

>that shots to kills ratio

Jesus Christ, black people. Git gud.

why do pro-immigration cucks use declining birth rates as a weapon? if anything, the market changing away from manufacturing and into automation, we should encourage the population to shrink

>Obama lost the popular vote too
did he really? lmao, Who was he running against again? McCain and ???

I'd shoot myself if I was Australian too

Shutup Goy we need more welfare niggers

He lost to Hillary in primaries. It doesn't surprise me you didn't know. The media never really reported it on it like they do now for Trump.

>infowars and other extreme right sites warned martial law under Obama was coming anyday now
>they suddenly praise this

Because primaries are different from the general. They aren't meant to be Democratic. Many people can't vote in them.

The Raid but in Chicago
FBI killing nigger gangs

I buy it

So you would rather leave chicago to its fate then administer a potential fix. What the fuck

damn impeachment already and it's not even a month

>if anything, the market changing away from manufacturing and into automation, we should encourage the population to shrink

Cuz an old as shit population is fucking bad.

is2.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1485142215823.webm

Is this kino?

>He lost to Hillary in primaries.
that's not the same as losing the popular vote in a presidential election though. Hillary and Obama are both Dems. Not American btw

isnt a declining birth rate literally a good thing? slows overpopulation

The nuclear codes, father

we're cancelling the apocalypse

That's not how the US Presidential elections work. You vote for an elector in your state. The electors then decide who gets to be president. You are voting for the president by proxy, it's not a direct count.

Stop replying to a retarded post with an even more retarded post.

if only those 3 million were in more than one state

Good luck with that.

Good thing for humanity, bad thing for society

>They aren't meant to be Democratic
Neither is the general election. Otherwise the popular vote would take priority over the electoral votes.

This isn't martial law and Trump can't order martial law. Stop parroting what you read on facebook. Only the governor can order martial law. Also:

>Mayor Rahm Emanuel said he welcomes help from the federal government to combat crime. So does his police superintendent, Eddie Johnson.
>“The Chicago Police Department is more than willing to work with the federal government to build on our partnerships with DOJ, FBI, DEA and ATF and boost federal prosecution rates for gun crimes in Chicago,” Johnson said through a spokesperson.

it would only be disproportionately old for a while

kek, when has the law ever stopped a president from doing what he wanted.

>That's not how the US Presidential elections work. You vote for an elector in your state. The electors then decide who gets to be president. You are voting for the president by proxy, it's not a direct count.

In other words, the political elite decide the elections so that the rabble don't get it wrong. Got it. Thanks.

FILM

AND

TELEVISION

>Neither is the general election.

Agreed. It's an undemocratic process. I'm glad we agree.

The Democrats knew the rules of the election full well. The fact that they failed to mobilise voters in swing states is entirely their own fault. I'm not American either (or a fan of Trump)

>when the nigger has to be taught basic American republicanism
Stay to chimping out on the streets, friend.

You have to kill a lot of niggers or cut off their gibs me dats to stop them from acting like violent subhumans

Not an argument.
Or even an accurate representation of the thread.

Stop posting.

>posts twitter screencap
>unrelated pol thread

Oh shit uhhhhhhh who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Sup Forums is cancer.

>Canberra
>a city
how is village life over there?

H's the host of The Apprentice you idiot!

>many people cant vote in them
>the general election is not democratic because felons and non adults cant vote.
we can play stupid all day

>tfw to smart to become president
hehe, enjoy your win kiddo ;)

Shut up you kike

>way to smart to win election

wrong, nerd

I'm sure some butthurt tard will make a shitty TV movie with Alec Baldwin in the lead role.

>saying gg before the game ends.jpg

>the general election is not democratic because felons and non adults cant vote.

I would actually argue you're right in the case of felons. There's absolutely no reason they shouldn't be allowed to vote.

But they would vote Dem, and Republicans consistently have to cheat to win.

Posting more 2016 elections kino

is2.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1485167007082.webm

how's your missus/sister?

KINO

>leaving inbreds in charge of knowing their own cities population
a mistake desu

You now realize pol is just as bad as whining tumblrinas

>just now realizing political tactics are tools and hypocrisy doesn't matter in politics because as soon as one side gets/loses power they act the exact same as their opponents who were in/out of power previously

PROTIP: no one at any level of politics takes "hypocrisy" seriously, power is the only moral absolute. You're either using the toolkit of the oppressed to seize power or the toolkit of the empowered to preserve it. And both are right as long as you win.

I think he means closed primaries and caucuses excluding/restricting voters.