Which writing system is most aesthetic and why is it Sanskrit?

Which writing system is most aesthetic and why is it Sanskrit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lgsQndSyfHg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dené–Yeniseian_languages)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turaga_nation
aramaicdesigns.rogueleaf.com/scripts-list/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Carolingian miniscule

I like Tibetan desu.

Canadian Aboriginal syllabics

Latin is bretty good, Georgian is GOAT tho

Nice

Looks like a space alien language.

gaelic script

ᑭᓇᓈᔅᑯᒥᑎᓐ ᓂᑑᑌᒻ᙮ ~~~ᕕ(ᐙ )ᕗ

ᑖᓂᓯ ᐁᒃᐃ ᑖᓀᐦᑭ?

Unironically speak Inuit or Algonquin languages or are you just memeing?

Can anyone translate this moonspeak for me pls?

We have a Cree, but i don't if it's him.

Sanskrit is language, not a script, you Ameritard.

That script is called Devanagari

I post alot of Cree language stuff around occasionally.
So yeah, unironic algonquian

>Thanks man :D
>how and why?

Hi

crap, second reply was meant for

शित्तो अनिमले

>how and why?
I don't know, something about the use of blocky geometric shapes makes me think of space aliens. It's still cool looking though.

Georgian must have inspiried Quenya

Anglo Saxon runes

My ancestor :^)

we need to revive the maya script
youtube.com/watch?v=lgsQndSyfHg
hao do we do it

>anglo-saxon
>frankish

:^)

Ethiopian Amharic looks nice too

We must bring about the return of Atzlan.

2bh

My nigga

Isnt that, that old celtic woodblock print?

>I post alot of Cree language stuff
Are you a member of tribe?
I wonder if Canada has affirmative action thing

Well in that sense, yeah. Born into it.
We call them bands though
Bigstone (mistasinîy) band is my band.
Im also part of the tsimshian raven clan in BC but, dont really know too much about the culture tb h.

There is some Affirmative action happening more in recent years here yeah. Mostly consisting of bringing the truelight of whats happed to us from the residential schools, etc. Also general reserve financial management restructuring

Interesting. I never get to see any natives desu and it certainly is interesting to hear something about them

Btwn, what is native Americans/First Nations' opinion on Asians (not Indians, referring to East Asians). Kinda curious as some East Asians like to claim that native Americans/First Nations are from Asia and thus share many culture with Asians
>tfw I literally saw Chinese claiming Aztec, North American 'Indians' being descendants of Han Chinese civilization
>tfw I literally saw Central Asian people claiming Native Americans to be Turkic people
>tfw I literally saw Koreans saying both Koreans and all the native Americans share the same ancestors in Siberia and tried to find linguistic links between Korean and some native American languages

Sanskrit has no inherent writing system. It is an oral language.

Aztlan is Nahuan. That's like confusing Germany with France.

The Yi languages of southern china had developed a syllabary from earlier logographs, similar to the development of written japanese.
Except instead of just a hundred and some hiragana or katakana, they developed the largest standardized syllabary in history, containing 1164 unique syllables and almost all of them with their own unique symbol. However, it has been resigned to purely ceremonial purposes.
>tfw chinese squashed bug shit ruined logographs for the rest of humanity

Well for east asians; if I was to be honest, most don't really care too much about them. We make fun of them alot to ourselves i seem to notice.
>East Asians like to claim that native Americans/First Nations are from Asia
They seriously do that? Suprised they even aknowledge our existence. Over hear at least, they dont say those claims.
Where have you heard them say these?

Well we're not descended from them. We most likely have a common ancestor yeah ill admit, but we're definitley not descended. Fuck, we split off before agriculture was even a thought, thousands of years ago.
>central asian claims we're turkic
Funny, i always had those thoughts that we came from (again) a common ancestor. They look very similar to us. Again, if anything we split before they were culturally "turkic"
>korea claims
Same ancestry; probably, but >20,000 years ago if anything. Ive been checking the languages out too but cant find any similairities. What languages are they comparing?

But yeah, we dont associate with east asians at all tb h.

Burmese master script

Well, I am not memeing. They actually do. I just wanted to check if Native Americans do the same thing to East Asians

Btwn there actually can be some connection between Siberian languages and Navajo (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dené–Yeniseian_languages)

Maybe something like that can be found in other languages in the Americas as well

avoiuli, invented in the 80s
from pentecost island, the place where skydiving came from
they also use this shit in banks en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turaga_nation

Its a fake alphabet, less of 100 years of history

oh wait land diving*

So autist
Retard ¿¿alphabet??
So, take from phoenician colonizers
Nice alphabet, subhuman language, people who must die

Its over 150 years old. 1843 iirc it was invented in. Still looks cool though

Yeah, ive been checking that language family out too myself. Very interesting.
I speak an algonquian language, and theres a siberian language called nivkh that ive been studying. Theres alot of speculation if nivkh and algonquian languages have a common root. But theres not yet enough sufficiant evidence. Im comparing both myself too

Wait, shit. The first reply was for

You must have some procifiency in Russian to do so. Most info on those Siberian languages are in Russian

I've never seen woodblocks of it, but yea. Early Irish/Scottish/Manx writing. Would probably look nice as a woodblock now that you mention.

shit looks like wingdings

but french are germans

dies uezs

this desu

this. no contest.

Patrician choice. You can buy or order Classical Syriac book in Russian btw.

Can't believe the obvious answer hasn't been posted yet.

Except for the only possible competitor. I will accept no others.

that's ugly as fuck

Korean looks nice when written.

>tv

Arabic and other Semitic languages

are you a non korean who knows how to read and write it? i ask because my mate said the korean alphabet/language is really easy to learn. but when i see asian writing it all looks a bit much and it puts me off cos i think its going to take yonks

I don't know how to read and write it because I'm personally not interested in Korean culture, but I know for a fact that it's easy to learn because the language was designed to be as easy as possible to understand. Your friend wasn't wrong when he said it was easy.

>you will never write Elvish love letters to woo a Kartvelian beauty

Rate my language's.

aramaicdesigns.rogueleaf.com/scripts-list/

The last three are the principal set.