Doctor.Strange.2016.HC.HDRip.1080p.x264-P2P

>Doctor.Strange.2016.HC.HDRip.1080p.x264-P2P

Are you guys ready for some HD capekino?

Other urls found in this thread:

throwawaymail.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What was his name again?

SHIT MOVIE

Dont waste your time

doctor strange

more like new brandwars material

It's a pretty shit movie. Lower your expectations. It's basically Iron Man without the parts that made it good.

just watched it and nah it's pretty good.

it's better if you pretend it isn't an MCU movie at all.

So is that non cam?

>HC.HDRip

>without the parts that made it good.

you mean le epic quipping man? I'll take Dr. Strange's superior visual humor and neat spectacles. also less time wasted on the perfunctory love interest

yes retard

>not yify
Dropped.

>the latest disney dustbin crap
not even worth downloading

Strange's visuals can't compare to Iron Man's though. Disgusting green screen effects all over the place.

Post screen shot and webm after you download the movie it here

How's the quality?

Didn't the screener just come out

where

this is better

It's like the 1st Iron Man, but slightly worse, still enjoyable to watch for a bunch of normies from this board

post magnet

So it's slightly worse than the best MCU movie? Sounds pretty good to me.

no

I hate this movie.

I think the best movie I watched last year was Arrival. But now that is getting hyped up again and I hate it as well.

I just want to enjoy something without people ruining it.

it's not on ptp or tehc.

is this a ruse?

>being this stupid

enlighten me

no

you arse

>tfw you like a film
>other people start liking it
Wtf I

Post pics?

Cumberbatch cant act.

>screeners on ptp

o boy am i laffin

I watched a cam rip of it and still; thought it was good, wanted to make it to theaters to see the visuals but fuck it

>I think the best movie I watched last year was Arrival.

fucking pleb, that movie sucked dick and everyone knows it

that's not a screener though, that's a Korean stuttershit.

the screener is on tehc.

bit off-topic but are there any torrents for Lion out?

no

>thought it was good

lol

Everything in that picture is CGI apart from Scarlett Johanssen.

britishman crumpetpants?

I wanted to buy this legally and watch it but Amazon is convincing me otherwise by being sold out

nice meme

The Blu-Ray is out next month, just fucking wait.

if these niggas don't stop being sold out soon i'm gunna pull the trigger, i'm too fat to walk to a store

Waiting for that YIFY. My VLC player is literally running hot for that shit haha!

Which one should I watch, the KORSUB or the SCR?

... What's wrong with VLC tho

DORMAMU I'VE COME TO BARGAIN

it's pretty garbo just use MPC you memers

VLC is the worst video software ever made. Only fags and women use it because they can't tell the difference in playback.

>mpc
>using windows

I notice rarely it does that thing where grey squares pop up over the screen, but it doesn't seem that different

What do you suggest? mpv?

It still boggles my mind that they haven't sorted out those weird artifacts.
God it's been 16 years already

mpv is great, would totally recommend it.

>What do you suggest? mpv?

that's for people who want extreme minimalism like myself. noobs should go with mpc-hc or potplayer.

Its not PotPlayer

>not yify

I only watch 10/10 rips

this

>talks about Iron Man visuals
>posts a Captain America screenshot
kys

>bottom pic

Jesus fucking christ, they couldn't even properly align all the shadows in the same direction when CGI'd it up. You can see the chick's foot shadow all along the foot bottom but Iron Man's is totally absent and he has a much larger foot.

Glad I've never seen these shitfests. I'm not even sure why I'm ITT. Fuck, I'm going outside. There's no winter here this year anyway.

>HC.HDRip.1080p

The only thing out right now is the DVD screener. Your 1080p tag is at best an upscale lie. CTOP or fuck off.

>asking if a HC is non cam
fuck off

Where do you guys torrent these days? Public tracker pleb here, haven't downloaded anything since tbp got weird n kat got ripd.

zooqle or rarbg or torrentproject or btdb

i go to 1337

uhh
post the hash?
i cant find it anywhere

Piratebay isn't weird in any way and kat is back up.

Those "grey squares" are caused by either a corruption in the video file or an inability of your hard drive to deliver the frame it was looking for on time. You can't really blame VLC for either of those things.

Is this even on public trackers?
I can only find the screeners

yes you can because they don't appear when you use a superior software like mpc-hc

>tbp got weird

Turn off your javascript you moron. Paste this into your address bar for Firefox:

about:config?filter=javascript.enabled

Then save it as a bookmark then change both True values to False or fucking get NoScript.

You can do the same sort of thing for images too using:

about:config?filter=permissions.default.image

Then save it as a bookmark and change the 1 into a 2.

You can use "Strict Pop-up blocker" to stop everything, even the dialog box for when you click on "Browse" to upload an image. There's like 101 things to help protect your pooper. From Sandboxie to proxies to AdBlock Plus.

>You can't really blame VLC for either of those things.

VLC devs are the kings of, "it works fine on my 1 system, so either get what I have or fuck off".

demonoid when it's up and my local torrent

tpb
and rutracker

rutracker is absolutely goat for content from private trackers

This. Watch Batman vs Supeman instead.

nah, dc cartoons are better. justice league dark just got uploaded to public trackers and i'm currently enjoying it fully

This. If you like it support the industry you fucking pirate faggots.

No software can fix a corrupt video or slow hard drive. MPC probably chooses to just drop the frames if they're corrupt instead of trying to interpret the corruption to give you something rather than nothing like VLC does. Which is better is a matter of preference.

If the hard drive is just too slow then iirc MPC chooses to just stop and wait for the frames whereas VLC by default tries to make do with what it has--again a matter of preference on which is better.

That being said, a larger buffer can help with videos which push your hard drive to its limits, and MPC may have a larger buffer by default.

i dont know where youre getting this but rarbg only has one torrent and its shit

it gives an observably better video quality tho

what "rutracker" is the real rutracker
there's 500 billion gazillion pages pretending to be rutracker

>supporting jews for propaganda

God damnit is there a board wthout a Sup Forums fucker?

magnet[DELETTHIS]:?xt=urn:btih:47bf8666a106aebb886a1ee0ad8eac5f5ea1fc18

That's another opinion based preference, and not what this conversation was about.

it's not an opinion, it's a provable fact

JESUS CHRIST

What does that have to do with Sup Forums? "jew" isn't a slur or curse word you realize.

i'll be watching it for the 4th time but without 3d now too see if it's any worse because 3d in this is great.

Waaaaaa muh opposing opinions!

MomPov - Closet freak does very first - Trysha [720p] mp4

Thanks

This. So, much this.

Several years ago I reported some bugs (was duplicate reports as it turned out many people reported the same bugs) and in every instance the devs were basically like "fuck you, use what we use, this not that, I don't care if other players support it."

the one ending with .org

"poisk" means "search"

There are translator plugins.

i have to fucking sign in?

Forgot pic

I don't believe so. I certainly m not signed in.

there is this thing called "learning another language".
It's very healthy for your mind you know?

Use:

throwawaymail.com/

or temp email of your choice.

>there is this thing called "learning another language".
>It's very healthy for your mind you know?

And, using a translator helps you do that. You learn by pattern recognition and translation. It is far faster than thumbing through a book or copying and pasting to another translator or hoping that you've learned the set of words used in the thing you are reading. You then learn what you interact with. If you are good you won't need the translator for very long in the limited areas you may be using it.

what the fuck does paternal rights have to do with anything

>going through all this just to watch a movie

Wow how poor are you dude?