Aziz Ansari

What's Sup Forums's opinion on this guy? Funny?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M73-LmrGPBI
youtube.com/watch?v=Qd-fDq_8qxA
instagram.com/p/BPlu6cqgB9U/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's annoying, worst character on parks and rec

Feels like he tries too hard to be some energetic likable guy but just comes across as insecure and a bit of a sycophant.

fuck this poo

He has great delivery. Outside of his first special though his material is pretty weak.

Not funny. But he can play his one character if someone writes it for him.

fuck this poo

alt righterinas are triggered by him so naturally we love him

painfully bluepilled poo

his netflix show could've been good, but wasn't

I enjoy most things hes in. Hes a great little side character like in Parks n Rec and Observe and Report.
"Why the fuck would I want to blow up the Chickfila?! Its fucking delicious!"
I lol everytime.

The scenes of just him and the gf were fucking insufferable. only speaking in jokes and memes with no serious or normal conversation at any point. really drove me nuts but almost nobody ive met seems to share this opinion

fuck this poo

example of what i mean

youtube.com/watch?v=M73-LmrGPBI

>caring about tvs opinion

Isn't he the insufferable cunt that almost ruined Season 8 of Scrubs?

Funny enough for a cab driver

>Funny enough for a cab driver

>a cab driver

I liked him in Rogue One.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qd-fDq_8qxA

Lol

His stand-up is pretty funny. Liked the kanye bits. That Randy character he did was about as unfunny as can be though, and he just kept going back to it.

It's a product of Hollywood pushing more diversity. He's not funny, he's not talented but because he's Indian they need to push him down our throats at all time.

Is that supposed to be funny? It's just irritating

Never once made me laugh in my whole life.

Annoying and terribly unfunny.

>thread about a brown person
>half the replies guaranteed to be Sup Forums

i thought over time he'd grow on me in parks and rec. he didn't, he just got more and more annoying. the only legit funny thing i can remember him saying was how jean ralphios sister broke into some girls car and stole her birth control pills while yelling 'bitch you gonna get pregnant'

It was just garbage. He is clearly someone who has never been in a relationship with anyone other than dead-eyed 6/10 white chicks who will burn coal with a poo in loo manlet because he has the slightest modicum of fame.

He's sometimes funny, but it's constantly overshadowed by his own thinking he's hilarious at all times.

Who was in the wrong here?

>Chris Brown Responds to Aziz Ansari Comparing Him to Trump: 'Tell Aladdin Hop Off My Dick'

>“I’m sure there’s a lot of people [who] voted for Trump the same way a lot of people listen to the music of Chris Brown, where it’s like, ‘Hey, man! I’m just here for the tunes. I’m just here for the tunes! I don’t know about that other stuff. I just like the dancing and the music. I don’t condone the extracurriculars’. If you think about it, Donald Trump is basically the Chris Brown of politics. And ‘Make America Great Again’ is his ‘These hoes ain’t loyal’."

instagram.com/p/BPlu6cqgB9U/

>the kanye bit
are you a filipino teen that listens to rap, watches anime and tries real hard allatime

>Tell Aladdin Hop Off My Dick'

what does this mean? why wont chris brown speak english?

>Says Brown in the name
>English
Please do the needful.

You sound very sheltered.

I'd pay good money to curb stomp him

p o o
o
o

i n
n

l o o
o
o

On his show he wrote his character as a white knight who always respects women and fucks them and gets acting gigs and ohhh conflict when he thinks he´s only getting them because he´s Indian. I enjoyed his stand up enough but damn, just fuck off Aziz

Nice hat you stupid motherfucker.

wtf chris brown is /ourguy/ now? what reality be this?

fuck this poo

I liked him in 30 Minutes Or Less. that's about it.

His voice reminds me of Ruby Rhod.