Why is Graduation

Kanye's best album to date? And why is Late Registration also better than MBDTF?

Attached: best.jpg (500x500, 51K)

LR > CD > MBDTF > G > 808s > Yeezus > TLOP

Graduation is oddly underappreciated by this board. It's always been my favorite

I've been listening to LR a lot this week, Drive Slow is becoming one of my favorite Kanye tracks

I agree with Graduation being his best album but MBDTF is his 4th

MBDTF> Yeezus> LR> CD> TLOP> G> 808s

>Graduation is oddly underappreciated by this board. It's always been my favorite
Me too bro its one of my fav.

My favorite tracks on Graduation top my favorites on basically every other one of his albums (Except maybe CD), but it also has some truly shit tracks (Barry Bonds, Drunk and Hot Girls), so that holds it back.

Pleb tier, Graduation does not deserve to be that low and Yeezus should not be that high

Yeezus is more contrarian than pleb desu senpai

pleb not recognizing that a hugely successful classic hip hop artist took a large risk in experimenting in the industrial hip hop scene and it turned out as his second best record

Maybe it's my shitty normie friends, they all think Yeezus is his best record and although I still like it I don't get how people can praise it more than CD, LR, Graduation, MBDTF

LR > MBDTF > G >CD >808s > TLOP > YEEZUS

Bad
Good

808s > LR > TCD > MBDTF > TLOP > G > Y

Graduation's just pop rap, even teenage me thought it wasn't as good as his first 2 back in 2007.

Contrarian post my friend

G>LR>>>>>CD>>>>>>>>>>>>>MBDTF>808s>Y>>>>>>>>TLOP

HOT TAKE
808s>TLOP>LR>CD>MBDTF=Yeezus>gradutation>WTT

im not memeing either

G>MBDTF>LR>CD>Yeezus>TLOP>808s
just can't get into 808s at all

Switch MBDTF with 808s and this us correct
Being a contrarian must be fun

Is*

Graduation aged like milk. It’s his worst

This, it's one of those albums that went all in on modern production sounds and trends so moreso than his other albums Graduation really, really sounds like the year it came out.

Because it hasn't aged well doesn't necessarily make it a bad album, but I mostly agree with what you're saying.

As little as I listen to this album though, I think it's the most conceptually sound of all them.

While I think Graduation aged like shit with tracks like Barry Bonds and Drunk and Hot Girls, not to mention Daft Punk, songs like The Glory, Good Morning, Everything I Am, are a lot better than shit on MBDTF. If anything, LR is the only albums that comes properly close to having both a strong album theme and amazing individual tracks

>Kanye and the Kardashians lurking around Jackson, WY for his next album
REEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT OF MY TOWN