Pearl Jam

Just bought this album since I always hear Black and Jeremy on the radio station and I like them. Is this album overrated ?

Attached: 117900235.jpg (600x600, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yQ44MDnliPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah, there is a lot of filler on this. pearl jam are a singles band

Overrated in general, underrated here.

it's really good because it scares and kills soyboys like

that was fucking hair metal funk metal bullshit. fuck that band fuck green river, mother love bone, that shit was fuckin lame when it came out. none of us liked those bands. those were fuckin funk metal jam bands. anybody who’s trying to tell you that those bands were like you know proto grunge get the fuck out of here. those were fuckin hair metal bands who didn’t have enough money to move to la. they’re fucking like high fiving each other on the cover? like are you kidding me? this was like the ultimate fuckin bro shit stoner fuckin lame ass jam band battle of the bands music smith fuckin stratocaster velvet fucking top hat fuckin scarf wearing paisley bullshit ever. man did i fuckin hate that band.

Attached: fuckyou.png (693x468, 368K)

>he doesn't like Glam

>being this triggered

Attached: 1516357756482.jpg (432x403, 31K)

Pretty much this If you like those songs you'll like the rest of the album.

Any other bands similar to this ? What is this alternative ?

Stone Temple Pilots
Creed
Nickelback
Theory of a Deadman
3 Doors Down

Soundgarden

shit cool man thanks

Temple of the Dog

Did they all come out in the 90's ? What set off thsi genre of rock ?

Grunge

oh ok

Sup Forums lumps grunge with shitty 80's and 90's popular rock. Ten was a groundbreaking album and is still amazing.

Pearl Jam Rankings:

Ten = Vitology > Vs. > Self Titled > No Code >>>>> Binural > Yield > Riot Act >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Back Spacer >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lightning Bolt

Yep, this.
Ten is solid.

gross

their 'predecessor' band, Mother Love Bone

youtube.com/watch?v=yQ44MDnliPw

>Is this album overrated ?
Not to me, it's their best album. Apparently the band thought there was too much reverb on the original mix, and in the Legacy Edition there's a 2nd disc with the whole album remixed without so much reverb. However the band was wrong and the album was perfect as it was.

Attached: R-1880607-1408474713-8480.jpeg.jpg (532x538, 93K)

I fucking cant stand any of the PJ remasters

Overrated in general, underrated here.
>>
Anonymous 03/18/18(Sun)21:23:22 No.78775443▶
(OP)
it's really good because it scares and kills soyboys like >>
Anonymous 03/18/18(Sun)21:25:52 No.78775504▶ File: fuckyou.png (368 KB, 693x468)
368 KB
(OP)
that was fucking hair metal funk metal bullshit. fuck that band fuck green river, mother love bone, that shit was fuckin lame when it came out. none of us liked those bands. those were fuckin funk metal jam bands. anybody who’s trying to tell you that those bands were like you know proto grunge get the fuck out of here. those were fuckin hair metal bands who didn’t have enough money to move to la. they’re fucking like high fiving each other on the cover? like are you kidding me? this was like the ultimate fuckin bro shit stoner fuckin lame ass jam band battle of the bands music smith fuckin stratocaster velvet fucking top hat fuckin scarf wearing paisley bullshit ever. man did i fuckin hate that band.
>>
Anonymous 03/18/18(Sun)21:27:06 No.78775537▶
>he doesn't like Glam

Fuck this is good thanks