Character has social anxiety

>character has social anxiety
>has an active social life and a gf

What are degrees of social anxiety, Alex?

>man and a woman stare at each other
>cuts to them having passionate loud sex

How else are normies able to pretend to feel things?

>character hates society
>character ultimately acts for the benefit of society

I know this feel.

I have social anxiety and and active social life. No gf though.

More like Mr. Swiminpussy

To be fair, he only banged his drug dealer

That's not possible unless you're on some kind of medication. You wouldn't be able to get any sleep. You'd be obsessing about all the stupid things you said and done during the day

umm, no

>has an loving family trying to help them

>has sex once
>hurr durr he an alpha chad now durr hurr

/r9k/ pls

Not him but yeah, that's more or less it. I'm a father too and I nitpick everything I do with my daughter. Like I taught her how to do rain fingers with Itsy Bitsy Spider but she does it in public now to everyone. She says " Up up up" until you sing it. It's cute but goddamnit, I don't want to do anything with anybody or hear how cute she is for ten fucking minutes. It's just nerve wracking because everyone stops and looks and assumes they can come play with her and shit. I want to fucking get the diapers, go to self-check out and leave. Yes, she is mine you cuck memers.

back to reddirt

Excus me i have social anxiety and i had a gf from online

>tfw cant keep eye contact with another human being for more than a couple seconds
>tfw mostly mumble quietly at others on rare occasions when i actually feel like saying something

>goes outside

So do you guys believe that every person with social anxiety will die alone?

yes

Meh, people with social anxiety can still improve and try to control their anxiety, medication helps

I have this and I have a gf. I feel awful when around her family and friends. Memories of stuff I said while anxious/high in front of them still haunt me everyday.

Today is her mom's birthday and I have to go to dinner with her family. The very prospect of it makes me panic and hyperventilate.

Truth is people like us can have a normal life, we just have a much harder time enjoying it.

Medication helps initially, but they WILL fuck up your sexual function and cognition in the long run.

Avoid taking antidepressants at all costs unless you're borderline suicidal or something.

Hey man im sending you good vibes.
Things will go smooth dont worry about it.

Good luck user.