Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8juqPfRI94A
youtube.com/watch?v=tLU6kM9KNCA
youtube.com/watch?v=s1MLQ-fag20
youtu.be/Nr7ufR7utEo
youtube.com/watch?v=2emv5A7OlVM
youtube.com/watch?v=clhzS5y4Q20
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I liked the bit where sheev easily killed him in seconds while he was looking the other way for some reason, despite sheev spinning and screaming to warn him that battle was about to commence.

he was a bad jedi.

>MOUSE SHIT

sad

Those 3 Jedi who died in less than 1 seconds were second only to Mace in terms of duel combat according to canon.

My first thought

Sheev was meant to be much more powerful than those Jedi masters (other than Windu who was obviously formidable) unfortunately, this translated to cheap, stupid deaths on screen. So in short, none of them were "bad" Jedi, Sheev was just that much stronger.

Retconned that Sheev used force scream, which would have startled or dazed the Jedi, allowing for easy pickings. I mean, at least that is an explanation for why three top masters including two top duelists went down so fast.

Actually not canon
The canon explanation is "they just died even though they're only slightly weaker than motherfucking Mace" absolutely no other canon explanation. And we have to deal with it, thanks Disney.

>force scream
Star Wars is such a force turd.

I liked that the EU at least tried to explain away a lot of the dumb shit in Star Wars. I guess those three Jedi just ignored that Sheev was a Sith Lord and brandished a lightsaber.

This.

Mace was supposed to be as good as Sheev and maybe even better in lightsaber duel, and those three guys were supposed to be second only to Mace and only slightly behind him...3 guys, in 1 second. This is like DBZ powerlevels in that it doesn't make sense.

there's your and everyone's problem with this, Star Wars isn't DBZ, this isn't a power level thing

Old EU, even with all the shit it had, always tried to explain stuff and expand it.
Disney Canon only know either to shit on the movies introducing contradictory stuff and then go "nope, we aint going to explain shit" or borrow the good aspects of old EU

For example, remember the magnaguards, those guys with electrostaves that fought Anakin and Obi Wan at the begining of EIII, well, those staves parried lightsabers in every part of its body, both tips and the center
Disney said that only the tips can parry lightsaber because they're electrified (when in old EU were both electrified and made of a durable material that withstands lightsaber) and if you see them parry with the center your eyes deceive you (even though it happens several times and even the stun actors and everybody involved in the movie said it happened several times). This is Disney.

>Star Wars isn't DBZ
I know, then why it uses stupid powerlevels and midichlorian count that in canon works as powerlevels?
Why have 3 of the best swordmen die in 1 second against a dude who then barely keeps against one dude who was slightly before ONE of those 3 guys?
Why we have Vader beating thousands of rebel soldiers with their tanks and ships, all by himself using only the Force and a lightsaber, and then get BTFO by a kid who barely can defeat 1 stormtrooper on a bike?

Yoda>Anakin Skywalker>Mace Windu>Obi-Wan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everyone else

Sure, they were second to Windu, but a distant, distant second.

P L O K O O N
L
O

K
O
O
N

My nigga. Master Plo was the coolest Jedi.

Plow the coons all the way

wobbledoon klendathu

>Anakin Skywalker
>Superior duelist to Obi-Wan

Remind me who ended up with less limbs?

I'm talking force sensitivity. Probably the most important thing when it comes to facing a Sith Lord imho. Should have been more specific.

But why, he doesn't speak even a single word in the films

He looks like a bad ass and I'm bias because of The Clone Wars cartoon

>and I'm bias because of The Clone Wars cartoon
Why what happened

le wookie man

He made retarded manchildren cum

DARTH CRATE

Best prequel Jedi coming through. I wish we got to see him in action in the movies.

kek

Ebin

If I pulled off that mask would he die?

Unironically yes.

What do the tubes that connect to his ears do?

They actually develop him as a character and he appears in quite a few episodes.

youtube.com/watch?v=8juqPfRI94A

youtube.com/watch?v=tLU6kM9KNCA

Does this look like the face of a man who's dying?

Muh nigga

yes

The Vader thing iant exactly the same, he had no connection to the rebels other than seething rage because they stole the plans. Luke was his son.

But doesn't Vader feel seething rage over everything?

Mostly his past and when people fuck with his stuff.

His main goals were power and killing all the jedi, but when he knew that Luke was his son he was extremely conflicted.

But I thought that Vader's hatred was always directed towards himself

He blames everyone for his mistakes,

Best.

That would probably make it awkward when ghost Anakin and ghost Obi Wan talked

Orange butt cheeks.

oh shit

Sheev won't let Vader blame others for his fall, if Lords of the Sith is anything to go by, he's constantly reminding Vader about how he betrayed and killed everyone he loved. It's a continual test of loyalty for him and also because Sheev knows that Vader's self-hatred is what fuels his strength in the Dark Side

das rite

BIG ASS eyes

Meant for

Her eyes are so nice.

Why did Disney make adult Ahsoka look so ugly?

Why is she so smug all the time?

This. Her TCW adult design was way better.

She fisted Riyo Chuchi.

at a glance that bearded guy with headphones in the background looks like a bird person

When did this happen?

>force scream

star wars is so fucking gay

He reminds Vader how much of a fuck up he is, but alone Vader stews in his hatred for the jedi and especially Obi Wan. He blames them.

When does this happen

Lords of the Sith book, in his chamber while meditating. He curses his new body as well, but also sees it as a way to distance himself fro. Anakin.

youtube.com/watch?v=s1MLQ-fag20

L
O
N
G
B
O
I

Rest in Spaghetti, never forgetti.

Who was this guy, again?

Not that guy, but does Vader view himself and Anakin as 2 different people or something? You make it sound like he hates his old self just as much as the other Jedi

What game is that?

RIP Poof, he saved Coruscant

If you're genuinely asking, it's a Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast mod.

He fucking hates himself on all levels so he hates his past self. He often says he killed Anakin Skywalker. This is a prime example: youtu.be/Nr7ufR7utEo

I always forget that he's named Kit Fisto because me and my brother always called him Fist Fucko.

>Fist Fucko
Fuck, I don't know why that makes me laugh so much

So who does Vader hate more: himself, or Obi Wan?

Tough to call, but I'd give the slight edge to himself. It's what kept him going after fucking up his prime life.

This fight was pretty kino

Why didn't he just kill himself or start a rebellion?

>tfw the jedi will be extinct after luke dies

Rey is going to be special sue better than u snowflake

Rey will never be as good as Fist Fucko.

He wanted to use his angery levels to become more powerful and more aligned with the dark side.

well to be fair, spinning is a good trick

>not showing official canon

youtube.com/watch?v=2emv5A7OlVM

This. Say what you will about old EU, but at least it was creative, even if it was almost to autistic levels. New EU isn't even expanded, it's literally just the same shit with no risks or expansion.

Is it worth buying the box set of the clone wars tv series for $90 if I'm passingly interested in star wars but really into escaping my spiraling future through animated children's television?

Nigga, all 6 seasons are on Netflix.

youtube.com/watch?v=clhzS5y4Q20

Isn't that the Squid baby from Men in Black?

Slap it until it turns purple.