instagram.com/p/BPiqrY7jYIP/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NatPo no! Is she pregnant again?

Of course

Probably, you're not really allowed any other position in Hollywood

mousey!

That's ratto to you, mister

I don't have a favorite actress or actor. The closest is probably michael shannon and apparently he's fucking crazy

>ywn lick her furry mouse pusy

She sure is

I think so

I don't know because I'm not a faggot obsessed with what a bunch of pretty, dumb people do when they aren't pretending to be someone else in front of a camera

Are there even non-feminist actresses?

Unfortunately this. I don't care for her acting though.

Nat-Nat

Le Hershlag

Le Neta-lee

ECKS DEE

shalom

kinda

Not that user but I love her acting way more than the other shit Sup Forums parades

This

She doesn't even know how to spell it

surprisingly based for a camwhore

Wasn't she given shit for supporting Palestine though?

Who cares you nerd

jfc nat portman got fat

most camwhores are 'anti-feminist' because they don't want to alienate their customers.

I don't like retarded pussy

haaretz.com/jewish/news/1.672757

>Natalie Portman Says the Jewish Community Is Too Fixated on the Holocaust

Please report.

I haven't seen her in anything besides the first two harry potters, besides that I've heard she's not very good. I first started to like her around 6 years ago when I first arrived here and she was posted here constantly. It's weird because I've always preferred curvier women and always hated a posh accent but she seemed likable as fuck when I heard her speak back then, now I hate seeing her speak about anything and she actually seems annoying, and I don't mean when she says progressive stuff, I just mean in general.

Well there's a shock.

No, most cam whores are whores. They don't give a shit about politics and most like find feminism retarded, just as they'd find most right wing people retarded. Either way they want your money.

Jesus christ user get your own opinoom and watch her films she's very good. She was the best in the best potter prisoner of azkabam which is why cuaron wanted her to be in children of men. She has tons of naunces people here can't gauge acting. Everything but regression is good. And she's chill as fuck always has been. Watch all the pottet and watch her other stuff. Her and ron carried potter

Why would she support Palestine?

>And she's chill as fuck always has been.

There's something to what you say. It was the Sup Forums pissbottle element that got all overwrought and upset over the "femniss" business, not her.

I only said that I heard she was a bad actor, and to be honest regression is the only film that I nearly bothered to watch lmao. I'm not interested in any of her films but I've seen bits of her on the other harry potters when they've been on tv. I'm not going to watch a film just because a certain actress is in it. I just think she's god mode wife material, or used to be at least.

How the hell do you even know anything then? And why would you take this place seriously?

Pro tip: she's one of the only good ones her age and people whine about her bc she's popular. There's a hate tumblr dedicated to her which Sup Forums unironically sounds like.

Dude watch prisoner of azkaban, perks, the bling ring, noah, and colonia she's a character actor and acts different in them all. I thought she was very good in the final potters too.

tl:dr

>And why would you take this place seriously?

user anon user you know perfectly well how seriously Sup Forums takes itself and the pronouncements it makes. pretending otherwise is a complete copout and a disservice to your own intelligence

Tbqhwyf Sup Forums has a hate boner for her since she's so famous and they like their own waifus, emma roberts now that bitch can't act

i don't know an actress that isn't a feminist desu

most aren't even feminist in the sense that they read feminist books and fight for feminist causes because many of them are just pop feminists. they support feminism because it's hip.

Emma Roberts is better actress than Watson.

All I'm saying is if you can't make up your own mind why would you even come here and discuss the medium. We all know this place has been kill for a long time anyways.

No, but that's probably because shes a spic with basically a who tier career.

See this is what that user was talking about, Sup Forums praises shit actresses like emma roberts who are so bad they are on shit tv shows. Give me a break. Not them but no lmao. I've even seem roberts fans say watson is better but there's little dignity left

Does my favorite actress believe women should receive the same equal treatment as men? Yeah I should hope so.

>Is your favorite actress a kike
FTFY

Watson is pretty good and I'm not even a waifu guy.

>if you can't make up your own mind why would you even come here and discuss the medium

hybrid enjoyments, not the least of which is disinhibition

That's not modern feminism is about.

I would like to watch the other harry potters but as a 28 year old man I really can't be bothered, the first two were comfy as fuck in the cinema and she seemed perfect as hermione, even though I never read the books. I really don't like the look of the films that you mentioned. I would consider noah but I know what happens and it doesn't look that good desu. Next up is beauty and the beast and that shitty conspiracy one where shes in an office typing on the trailer? again, I won't be watching those.

Aren't they ALL feminists now anyway?

They are both pretty bad at acting, but Watson is fake as fuck. Same with her speeches. Stone is best actress, that's just undisputible.

Not according to the Sup Forums orthodoxy that encourages credulous guys to live in a state of near-hysterical paranoia maybe. I can't say I'm much moved by the Sup Forums orthodoxy.

upworthy.com/what-is-feminism-really-this-comic-sums-it-up-well

Why can't women into aging gracefully?

All I'm trying to tell you is she's public enemy number one on a cancer ridden board. That should tell you something. It's one of the reasons I like her, but I expression wise she's very good

Based MEW working the Drumpfcucks into a shoot. Drumpftards on suicide watch

instagram.com/p/BPiqrY7jYIP/

you got me, user. some things perhaps we just weren't meant to know

Kek, god no

I don't really care about her views at all, all I want is to put my D in her A, P and maybe M

yes

You sound like you have personal problems and think you know a movie before watching. For gods sake watch azkaban its amazing and not in shit quality. All of them are good besides the fourth. Noah was kino.

I swear if we were to pass each other in the street I'd completely fail to appreciate who I'd seen. Then again I once sat next to Ethan Hawke on the subway for thirty minutes without realizing who it was until he reached his stop so I'm probably not the best judge.

>You sound like you have personal problems

What the fuck are you talking about lmao? I have a preference and I know what films I like. Like I said I nearly watched regression because it looked interesting but literally everyone thinks it's shit so I'm not going to waste my time, I'm also not going to watch one random fucking harry potter film, I'd watch them in order if I was going to bother with them.

My favorite actresses are

Alison Brie: Feminist, but nota pushy one

Brie Larson: Yes, on the nose

Saoirse Ronan: Good ol' catholic girl

Emma Stone: Yes but chill enough play it nice.

She was a perfect hermione in all of them senpai you would like them all. And don't judge a book by its cover. For example I don't like Sofia Coppola but enjoyed Bling Ring since I understood what she was going for.

If you saw the first two it wouldn't be random to watch the third. By all means watch them in order but they standalone from eachother and are complementary. Different directors and dps. You can watch azkaban on its own. Or just rewatch the ones before.

I've seen her in the others on tv here and there but never watched them properly, I just saw her as hermione and didn't really think too much about her acting. Bling ring looks like the last film I'd want to watch, each to their own though.

He's a big guy

Are a cultist or something? He's not going to watch some movie so what? Why are you so outraged?

*are you

My bad I didn't realize that was the third one, there's so many I just assumed it was one you preferred. I might watch them all again sometime but I've seen most of the key moments whenever they've been on tv around christmas time like they always are. I treat them as background noise and pretty much watched when something interesting was happening or I heard emmas voice and couldn't resist watching some of her scenes.

The bling ring was satire and it pissed off sjws for portraying women as they infamously are lately. More than half of critics loved it and praised her, she was funny. But audiences didn't like it because they watch for the plot and didn't get it. Have you seen any of Aronofskys work?

that's completely wrong, Alice is one of the very few camgirls that don't bandwagon on feminist hashtags.

She's still a "feminist" though, as is everyone who was born in or after the 90s and completed high school in a western country. She's just ashamed of what modern feminism has become.

He didn't realize azkaban was the third he said I was just insisting he watch it. It is the best one and he saw 1 2. Just trying to give some recs

Would you like a rec in any genre?

>Have you seen any of Aronofskys work

Not that I know of. I also have to add that I don't find emma watson funny at all and I'm really not interested in seeing her trying to be funny, that honestly goes for most women. I just find her likable, much more so in the past.

Her voice is pretty nice. She narrates a story in one of the last ones

who cares?
i need actors to portray characters in movies, not for their politics.

Probably, but she also likes cock in the pussy so it's alright

t. cuck or ugly female

Saoirse Ronan. Melissa JOan Hart too but let's not bring her up

> women should receive the same equal treatment as men

Why should physically and mentally inferior baby factories be treated the same as men?

OUI!

She just has good comedic timing she doesn't necessarily have to try to be funny honestly. Aronofsky is very good. I reccomend Pi, The Fountain, Black Swan and Noah.

If you want to see her being serious, Azkaban, Deathly Hallows, Perks, Noah, Colonia and The Circle which comes out this year. I haven't seen Regression but I know it pissed off sjws because her character was a false rape accuser [\spoiler]

Give me a quick recap of what happens in the second and I might watch the third. I know I've seen it all so mention a few key points, or just the ending.

> Melissa JOan Hart
Isn't she a conservative?

No idea. Is she?

Most whores lean libertarian. I don't say it in a degrading way.

Emma Watson is not a good actor. When it comes to Emmas Stone is in a different league compared to her.

No.

>The French actress, who will appear in the play Mademoiselle Julie in London's Barbican next year, also said she doesn't consider herself a feminist.

>"(I'm) aware of my feminine and masculine parts, sure. (But that term) just puts people in a stereotyped way of thinking," she added.

>"I think creation and doing, being active, is more important than talking about it."

Whose butt is that?!

I'll probably watch azkaban. I've seen black swan and I liked it at the time.

Indeed, but she is a stern, older french lady from a less preachy generation. Frankly, I'm down with it.

Aren't most women who have pursued higher education at least a little feminist?

Why?

What happens in the second isn't important for the third but later on. Basically harry can talk to snakes. Tom riddle is voldemort and trying to return. He destroyed the diary with a basilisk fang. Lucius malfoy was behind the diary and tried to open the chamber of secrets again. Draco was a bitch. Hagrid was expelled from hogwarts after being framed for opening the chamber by tom riddle. Hermione made some polyjuice potion. Dumbeldore tells harry some of his voldemorts powers were tranferred to him when he got his scar. He says only a true gryffindor could have pulled the sword of gryffindor out of the hat. Harry asked the sorting hat if he out him in the right house and the hat said he would have done well in slytherin

She was shit to average in all these films.And Stone is better than both
Roberts is not great actor by any means but she is marginally better than Watson at acting

aren't they all

Women are clearly physically and mentally superior to you and they are never going to make babies with you.

Wrong Emma Stone can't act go back to tourist. She legit plays one character herself in everything. If you can't see this you're retarded. Which unfortunately is many people. She's jlaw 2.0.

Isn't this topic belongs on Sup Forums?