You Cunts with the petition bots-- STOP!

Unless you are a ledditor here to purposely start shit, do you realize the media (have Sky on right now) are showing the number, and the fucking Ginger cunt from the social democrats claiming "I've heard these are mostly leave voters with remorse..."

The average old fucker does NOT UNDERSTAND bots, the fact that no one in UK has actually signed it but for university and london cunts and that it's all bots?

you are ruining it, fucking QUIT! They don't care it's from North Korea and Vatican city, all they are reporting is numbers. STOP!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215.json
youtube.com/watch?v=ViN7rzPuXq8
pastebin.com/rgiiPbww
petitionmap.unboxedconsulting.com/?petition=131215
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yep, same with US media. Are only giving the number and claiming not only uk voters, but people who voted t leave.

they are doing it on 4+4, with the bots. They don't get thatt he average voter here only sees the number and Jews claiming they are all UK citizens.

Fucking stupid cunts gonna cost us what it took us 40 years to get....

Don't lie, you're a fucking Brstayer who is trying to do damage control and prevent the petition poll from STAYING AS CORRUPT AND NONSENSICAL AS IT ALREADY IS in order to appeal to the forces that be and say "look, these are just nutjobs trying to corrupt democracy." But we see past you. Britain is out of the EU and there ain't shit you can do. FREEDOM, MOFO.

Once it exceeds 17 million I'll be concerned. Any cunt with a computer can sign it, it won't work.
Remember when the UK banned Trump? He was here a few days ago.

Brexiters should start an opposite petision an vote bot it to 6 mln

The link now says that 2.4m people from the UK signed it

>Once it exceeds 17 million I'll be concerned
They can shut it down at that point. All the pensioners who voted out don't understand bots, internet...all they see is all these people "petitioning" and will make them reexamine their own votes.

If this gets fucked up, it will be largely fault of 4+4. I expect shit like that from b-tards here "for the lulz brau" but 4+4 should know better.

I expect people here to be subverted easily by Jews, they are usually smarter.

yep. fucking assholes thought they were being smart, they may have just cost us the fucking win with their stupidity.

The thing I hate about democracy is that people have a different opinion to my own and when people vote for something I don't like it's my right to complain, make excuses and blame other people. Fucking old people and racists ruining our future.

What is this? A neverendum?

Jesus Christ has that person on the right ever even been in the sun in their life? I have never seen a person that pale.

Do you really think this will do anything? there are millions of people who voted remain and lost.

so the people who lost want another vote?
woah what a shocker!

FACT if the government overrule the British public or even hold a second referendum, this would not only be political suicide, there would be disastrous consequences for going against the majority of over 17 million people.

civil war is even a possibility, it very likely will not happen unless the politicians really want to fuck up this country.

>implying only pol is using bots on this
at least with people pushing stuff like vatican city to absurdity you have a obvious way of questioning how this process works. otherwise you're going to have an equally fake result that's much harder to demonstrate.

>Do you really think this will do anything?
Mate we are in uncharted waters. This is the first time the Jews have lost a big one toward the creation of their One World Government, global plantation of coffee-coloured serfs.

Would not rule anything out. Johnson goes to Brussels and gets some sort of meaningless concession and comes back and says "ok, time for a do over, terms have changed..."

The globalist, NWO gang is meeting this weekend to discuss their strategy. Do you know that the Wire Services are lying, claiming the votes are all UK?

the petition wont achieve anything anyway. why it matters is more shit like this
>In a report on voter engagement published last month, the committee recommended that the government should run online voting pilots in the next parliament "with a view to all electors having the choice of voting online at the 2020 general election".
Sup Forums and 国家安全部 will choose your government, and they will do it for the lulz

We need to make an easy-to-digest image about this and get spread it all over twitter, Facebook and everywhere else normies gawk. To make sure that this isn't taken seriously. include the .json info and all else.

>"with a view to all electors having the choice of voting online at the 2020 general election".
"Believe me, one day soon the Jews on both sides of the Great water will institute a Web-Tv voting service, where the slack-jawed couch potatoes can point their remote control and vote for the designated candidate-- that's be REAL democracy." -Dr. William Pierce, 1999

:^)

>"with a view to all electors having the choice of voting online at the 2020 general election".
"Believe me, one day soon the Jews on both sides of the Great water will institute a Web-Tv voting service, where the slack-jawed couch potatoes can point their remote control and vote for the designated candidate-- that's be REAL democracy." -Dr. William Pierce, 1999

"Believe me, one day the JEws on Both sides of Great Water will institute a Web-Tv voting system-- that'll be REAL democracy." -Dr. William Pierce, 1999

youtube.com/watch?v=ViN7rzPuXq8

I agree in the sense that you can't rule anything out, the government could technically overrule the British public, it's is highly unlikely this will happen but then again the labour party are going full retard and could do something insane.

Cameron even said himself there would be no second referendum, the rules were already set before the vote, you can't just change the rules after you lose to suit you.

Like you said cant rule anything out, but overruling the British public is a scary decision and i don't want to see the consequences.

Remember, objective is 6 millions.

the uk has no sun retard

>You Cunts with the petition bots-- STOP!
You're so boring. Wouldn't it be funny if 60 million signed it? That's pretty much all of Britain.

Proof that its bots?

It would be fun if they reach more signatures than they have citizens.

Most people signing it are outside of the UK, you can also vote as much as you want via proxies

I bet only like 100k people in the UK actually signed it

Proof?

You're all retards.
I've been saying for 2 days now that you faggots should be messaging PRO LEAVE people of significance (people who are being called onto the news and shit, who are being asked about this and don't know how to respond) INFORMING THEM that there are bots in place constantly signing this shit which is why the numbers are sky high now.

You faggots are quick to jump onto twitter to meme to people, but when something like this comes up? I can't get fucking any of you to do shit.

We deserve to rejoin the EU if you lazy cunts can't even be arsed to jump onto your twitter to message people of significance to give them the info they need.

Hell, why is nobody messaging Sky News and the BBC (despite them being bias cunts) and giving them that information too?

inb4
>w-w-well you should do it yourself

I don't have a twitter and I don't even know how the fuck it works.
Just fucking do it you faggots, tell them that Python based bots have been signing this shit since its very inception before it fucks everything up.

i'm serious how does a person get that pale without dying

Its not like any of the other people are transparent pale

i doubt that's happening. realistically if you optimised this to the point that you were signing 1000 times a minute, you'd still need about 10,000 computers running it to match the UK population.

just check the json data, theres signatures coming from places like NORTH KOREA and the fucking vatican city, of which 10k votes in a 450 pop place is fucking retarded.

>and the fucking Ginger cunt from the social democrats claiming "I've heard these are mostly leave voters with remorse..."

How is it possible to tell that obvious of a lie? I get the guy is a politician, but good grief.

They are showing the rolling petition on Sky News, just passed 3 million, and are acting as if it's real.

We need to get this message out, maybe Breitbart will print something, because the MSM Controlled media aren't saying it's all bots. They are using it for their argument "muh youth didn't get to choose future."

Been doing the same since yesterday on 4 servers (might add some more for the lulz).
At the last check I had signed 20124 times with North Korea :)

more like muh youth doesn't understand democracy & abstained

>Wouldn't it be funny if 60 million signed it?
You don't "get it." As soon as it passes 17 million, that's all they need. It will never get to 60 million, or if it does, will never report that.

Will just use to support their argument for "muh youth future stolen." And the pensioners will be scared into silence.

There is nothing they can do about it, lads.

It will not be a 2nd referendum. Britain will never be apart of the EU again.

Don't let a bunch of moronic millennials who get all their information for imgur posts, facbook walls and reddit threads
steal your victory.

look at this shit..

yes im sure 88% of 17 million people are unhappy with the result..

and people will believe this shit, what a fucking joke

who the fuck has twitter?

it's for under 15s, insecure women and blacks.

>literally for attention whores.

75% of twitter accounts are either unused, shill accounts or bots

Yeah but there's still 2.4 mil from uk

Only 88% of Remain voters being unhappy with the result seems low to me. What are you talking about?

It's so easy to make the bot. I might do it and put it on my server. I think it would be hilarious

You read the graph wrong.

88% of Remain supporters are unhappy with the result, vs. 1% of Leave voters being unhappy.

4% of Remain is happy with the outcome, vs. 92% of Leave voters.

You can still sign multiple times

>you are ruining it, fucking QUIT! They don't care it's from North Korea and Vatican city, all they are reporting is numbers. STOP!!!

How is that any different from the leave campaign making up random claims of economic benefit? Either way the average subhuman voter has no capability of rational thought anymore. They're in emotional overdrive.

That's why referendums are lunacy.

all they have to do is check the names no?

Two-thirds of petition signers have non-UK IP addresses.

>88% of Remain supporters are unhappy with the result

You dont fucking say... Holy shit modern politics suck ass

Joos voted leave you moron

oh yeah.. im a fucking idiot

Deleted my previous post because my math was off

Assuming the current bot signs 10 times per minute:
10 * 60 * 24 = 14400
63000000 / 14400 = 4375
so 4500 people could possibly do it in a day

>People actually scared of a fucking petition that is openly calling for the abolitoin of democracy

There could be a billion signitures on it and it'd be thrown out all the same, because what it proposes is fucking stupid.

Someone, please help me bombard Sky News on twatter to check the names on list and tell them it's all bot signatures.

So, because the petition is getting spammed by bots, and we all have proof of this, can't we make this go viral? Email it to media websites, make it surface hard, and people will call it out for being a phony petition.

It's the only way to prove its the bots

Just push it to 200 million votes from UK

You guys have won no matter what happens. You know the truth, the people who voted leave knows the truth.

If they suppress the vote to leave it will further alienate the right leading to civil unrest and the outing of the left as the real fascists.

They are fucked with this vote.

>one of the biggest online news websites if not the biggest
Translated: Three million >Brits< sign petition

Nobody bothers to check where the signers come from

Where do I find this? I'd prefer a link then just a screencap from a Mongolian goat herding forum.

I think you underestimate bots. If you're running 60 threads and one thread can sign 10 times in a minute you'll cut that down a lot. The only issue is if there's ip restrictions

>Joos voted leave
That's a crock of shit, but meaningless anyway since Jew population there is so small. Do you really think the Banksters and Globalist elites-- who are all Jews-- wanted this result?

Have seen that graph claiming jews voted leave, don't believe it. Soros, Geldof, these were all the "Remain" scare people.

>Once it exceeds 17 million I'll be concerned.

Why? The majority of those petition fags aren't Brits.

It's a joke entirely.

Dude, take a fucking chill pill. This is nothing to worry about in the slightest.

There was a petition earlier this year for a General Election after Cameron's scandal came out and it got thrown out straight away.

You can't have a vote and then sign a piece of paper afterwards saying "look, all the people who lost don't agree, therefore a new vote must be held."

>NU.nl

Tsja...

The media knows, they don't care.

They're going full overdrive trying to push their memes to discredit a result they simply do not like:

>Old people ruined it
>Bregret
>Millions of Brits signing petition

Media knows full well petition is bogus, but don't expect to hear about that in their reporting of it.

>can't we make this go viral?
If some of you will help me...I'm trying, I'm sure they know already, but just one autist (me) sending them tweets and emails is easy for them to ignore.

IF you are White and care about the New World Order Globalists turning us all into coffee-coloured serfs, please help me. I'm targetting Sky bc they are showing the fucking "petition" gaining votes every 15 mins and acting like it's all above board.

Try pushing it to RT.
They love exposing things in the west.

user you are a god.

>nothing to worry about in the slightest.
Yes, the Jews will easily and politely surrender their globalist agenda they've been building since WW 2.

I must be wearing a tinfoil hat to think they are going to find a way to subvert us, after we beat them for the first time and now can bring down entire EU scam and plane to replace our population.

No I won't stop ;D

The EU is far too big an issue to leave to a bunch of salty virgins so enjoy being BTFO in a second referendum

Hey racists: FUCK YOU

He was too 1337 to be called a hacker, he preferred blackhat

And was a giant faggot about it

>muh anecdotal evidence

Jesus christ are these people really that stupid? What's so great about being in the EU.

Anyone wanna make this look nicer. I can get the data and make the graphs/tables but making it all look pro aint my strong point.

You guys need to switch your bots to more low population areas.
I want to see San Marino with 50,000 votes.
Lichenstein with 50,000.
Faroe Islands with 50,000.

70 years of globalists, borderless borderline Marxist BS is enough to leave you in emotional overdrive. We voted, we won. This entire thing is an insult to democracy. We were not supposed to win and now they are freaking out from the top all the way down to their useful idiots.

I'm worried about the Jews not the millennials

thank you user. Just emailed to Sky, others please help, addresses on their site.. send to newsdesk and their main address...we need to get them to stop showing that thing gaining votes on air...

Mice

You lost Kacper, and no amount of phony signatures on an online petition is going to change it. You'll just have to ask Germany and France to dig deeper for your country's gibsmedats.

Makes it too obvious. Any non britbong country is fine

lol who cares, there won't be another referendum. Fucking lefty fascists!

..Fucking hell mate you need to take a break

But I gotta do my part for my nickle

Why do you resent our independence? Is it because you hate us, or because you now stand to gain less from us?

pastebin.com/rgiiPbww

>hackers

>being so cucked, you're not unhappy when you lose

Reminds me of that screencap I've once read about people sitting in a room and a guy walking up to them and stabbing them in the throat, while the others do nothing, not even run.

That's the left. They're apathetic about even their own "convictions".

Looks like page's source code. Your browser should be able to display it.

I checked it and I can't find anything like this this but there is a map at:
petitionmap.unboxedconsulting.com/?petition=131215

Doesn't really add up to 3milions.

>The EU is far too big an issue to leave to a bunch of salty virgins
Nigger in Poland acting hard. Even if they did pull it, it probes to the world that "democracy" is a jew-controlled scam and that like a banana republic, they just do it over until vote the elites want comes back.

The genie is out of the bottle. Whatever happens, Kosher apples rolling in the streets...

She's just brainwashed by leftist media.

>literally anyone can vote
Ah yes liberals don't like facts

>You need to take a break
Have been working for this for 10 years, am part of UKIP. To think they're going to try to take this away...I'm furious.

We won this is a fair and democratic process, the fact that media is even talking of taking it away is enraging me.

Morgoths review summarised this best, Children of the Khmer EU, we're just lucky they only have social media and not AK47's. They're brainwashed to go against their nation at every turn and opportunity, hardwired beyond repair.

It represents a colossal defeat to the previously untouchable establishment. I can't imagine they'll just give up almost a century of control based on one referendum. That's why I can't relax yet. They have amassed our own population against us, they have spread hatred of sovereignty and independence, young people just see the state as a source of welfare and charity. They have no sense of nation or identity, they resent these things.

We are a nation now, yet from the very first day most mainstream media has spread propaganda against us.

Neverimid I'm stupid. You can go to the link in the picture it's in the source too.

>{"name":"United Kingdom","code":"GB","signature_count":3788479}

It gives them easier access to Jamal's cock