The great debate

state your reasons

Attached: Apple-Music-vs-Spotify-1068x601.jpg (1068x601, 34K)

Spotify. All the way.
I work at starbucks and get that shit for free. Feels good man.

fucxking spotify ovbiously

when the internet ceases to exist, i will be glad i have hardrives full of music

>when the internet ceases to exist,
Highly doubtful that will happen.

lol kys grandpa

Spotify because you get that shit for free
this should be everyone smart person's opinion

Soulseek + Musicbee. You literally don't need to waste your money on worthless shit.

holy fuck how much of an idiot can you be?

I buy my music. Why would I spend 10 bucks a month for music I wont own ? So stupid.

smart people make money

Soy

>Spotify

Attached: 1521385657239.jpg (1200x788, 258K)

Vinyl

>streaming services

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

>Why would I spend 10 bucks a month for music I wont own ?
To listen to it, retard.

Attached: wfl5dgl1a6j01.jpg (1242x945, 80K)

More or less, yeah, but Spotify takes the cake as far as soy is concerned.

I preferred Apple Music cause I re-got the older iTunes with the pretty album-color-matching view & I have my myriad of star ratings.

I had to keep with Apple Music because I could nest playlists into folders, but I also just found out Spotify now has the same feature....

Apple music has way better selection and spotify is fucking botnet as fuck

but they're both shit. just use soulseek to download your music for free.

>streaming music anywhere except youtube to find out if you want to hear the rest of an album

black and green >>>>> white and pink

Listen to music you cant keep ? Now why would I do that ? Broke nigger

But keeping old iTunes where the album view matches to the color scheme of the cover >>>>>> all black all the time w/ green accent >>>>>> all white all the time w/ pink accent

They both suck ass

for superior queuing capabilities

Attached: google_play_music.png (1080x540, 34K)

This

>Letting a tech company sell your information to the Chinese so you can use their shitty music service
imagine being this retarded

? How do you mean?

How's it different than
>play that song/album next after this track
>play that song/album after the album/playlist I was listening to
All with the ability to rearrange the upcoming list at any time?

>ITT: Broke niggers who cant afford to pay for music.

Attached: 1514991270016.jpg (645x729, 49K)

also no garbage 10,000 song limit like spotify

Buying CDs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

no one needs more than 10.000 songs dumb ass

THIS

I don't know about Apple music but in my experience with Spotify, adding to queue plays next (after playing track) instead of adding to the end of the album/playlist playing

Ah, I use Apple Music and if you press to queue something, you select either 'Play Next' (after this song) or 'Play Later' (after whatever you were listening to / already had queued)

Attached: 1521212514782-0.gif (600x610, 47K)

people who listen to discografies and not singles or compilations do

i listen to discographies and delete the shit i don't like that much.
why would you hoard anything other than the 4000-6000 or so things you like the most?

Apple Music has ~40M songs Spotify has ~30M songs. But fuck Apple

I use google play music

kys

Used Spotify for years. In Apple's corner now.

>Accessibility/Ease of Use
I think Spotify still gives better control over your playlist and queuing specific songs.
>Music catalogue
Apple no question. If only for being around longer.
>Music quality
Objectively, it's Apple. This is usually indiscernible, but worth mentioning for some.
>Radio
Apple. Beats 1 is fun to listen to.

both are only and always for giant faggot plebs, debate over

Even if you do buy it in person you still own it as much as someone who streams it aspie

this

>why would someone want to do anything other than what I do?
I don't "hoard" music, I prune my library fairly regularly, but the limit on Spotify made me switch when I was having to get rid of albums I genuinely enjoy and go back to

Spotify I have digital copies for free and can make specific playlists. If I’m going to pay to hear it I want a physical copy. Paying for Spotify is like paying rent. Paying Apple Music is like paying for something you never really own.

So they rent Spotify with no adds and buy physical copies of their favorites for when earth is hit by a CME.

>you have disgraced our family, son.

Lol.

Plebs, the correct choice is Soulseek + Foobar, Tidal HiFi for random streaming, CD quality and up only

Attached: tumblr_inline_ov47p5dsP91rq29x2_400.png (299x351, 146K)

>streaming

Attached: 1520105187002.png (364x322, 14K)

It really is just whichever is most useful for your current life.
I'll go with the rent metaphor itt, Spotify allows me to have thousands of albums downloaded for when I'm at work and can't stream anything.
I have CDs and a solar battery for when the nukes fall, until then I can quiet easily afford this minor expense

And what happens when Spotify ceases to exist? They take your money and you're left with nothing.

Love Google Music.

Wow so edgy. I hit a 10k song limit in a playlist on Spotify within a day or two. You don't listen to much music clearly.

Are you high? You listened to the music. It's not like buying a digital video game. It's a service

Apple Music is better because you can manage your own library and their library together. Something missing on Apple Music? Just add it in iTunes.

If you’re going streaming only and don’t want to pirate anything or add music that’s not on the service Spotify is better because it has better recs. but I imagine for most people here Apple Music is better.

they both suck but if i had to choose id choose spotify. Apple music destroys your music files.

That’s not a good thing though. The way they’ve implemented it is dreadful. They replace your cover art for inferior, sometimes incorrect covers and they replace albums with different pressings, which messes up gapless playback

ITT minimum wage americans

u get more specific shit when u buy it urself than just hoping it will exist on normify

>10k
>day or two
clearly you don't listen to music

>ever paying for something you don't own

Attached: 1518603356682.jpg (599x389, 36K)

mate I have nearly twice that on my hard drive and listen to most of it fairly regularly

when dis nigga has netflix

Attached: w.jpg (2000x1133, 239K)

I use Apple Music and it's pretty trash.

I never get recommended anything half decent. The whole browsing/recommendations fucking is just trash and I avoid it entirely. Music selection wise, I feel as though both platforms are exactly the same.

Either way, streaming services as a whole are a joke, and should be considered insufficient by every person that uses this board.

>free
>a shitload of classical music from all periods and by many different performers
>quite a lot of obscure traditional music that you wouldn't expect like Scottish bagpipe songs, Slovenian Polka, Mande music etc.
Spotify.

Attached: d96.jpg (600x600, 27K)

literal cumguzzling fags itt
keep sucking jewish cock morons

That’s if you’re using match.

The best way to do it is use the Apple Music version of everything on the service and upload anything not there. Having it match your library isn’t ideal.

fuck off boomer

Spotify. I never tried it but it can't be worse than fucking Apple/

Spotify. It's on more devices.
But Google Music trumps all

Soundcloud is the best obviously

What did he mean by this?

I dont have spotify and I dont own netflix

Actually someone gave me his netflix password to use, I spend one week using it and then after not being able to find various tv shows and etc... I wanted, I said to myself "wtf netflix is just this?" and stopped using it

>10k song limit on a playlist
>10k
>playlist
Bro what the fuck? Why do you have 10k songs in one playlist? Am I misunderstanding? Wtf?

>look at me! I'm so special cause I'm different! Please validate me!

Soulseek + torrents + CDs of local shit you can't find online

Attached: 1323210621001.jpg (200x285, 11K)

Apple Music is much more soy. You're a faggot Apple soyboy.

Apple Music has Joanna Newsom

>streaming music
enjoy having nothing to listen to after the bombs drop and there's no internet,

Attached: lol.png (604x717, 814K)

patrician

what if you want to listen to the music again after spotify is gone? You're shit out of luck.

>why would you hoard anything other than the 4000-6000 or so things you like the most?

because he want and the service is failling him

the service idea has stuff that would be flaws under some circunstancies and you are complaining with him because he fit under those circumstancies?

The only correct choice

Attached: soulseek_by_remake23.png (256x256, 22K)

>The only correct choice
There is not only correct choice and thats the beauty of not streamming music, you can pick from any choice you need

>not being a spotify/private tracker idort

Attached: 1509838969363.jpg (500x500, 25K)

Soulseek

Literally this. Spotify and apple music dont have any music I listen to. I only listen to songs that I have to torrent from sketchy Lithuanian facebook clones.

Then you buy the albums you liked?