Episode 3 was emotional peak of whole Star Wars series

Episode 3 was emotional peak of whole Star Wars series.

Nothing will ever top this scene, prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NedMNTgMFwc?t=87
youtube.com/watch?v=hN74bOubUug
youtu.be/A7RNSecaI_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well the Vader Luke final scenes in Return of the Jedi.

/thread

It only seems that way because it's the only one of the prequels with any emotion.

Non ironically i think this is one of the best scenes in the star wars saga
youtu.be/NedMNTgMFwc?t=87
Watch from the linked time. The music, the acting with no dialogue, what this scene implies, what would happen because of it is so good.

Jesus christ that green screen is fucking horrid, look when Sam steps on the spaceship. That's fucking terrible.

I liked the part with the happy landing.

He was a good friend
youtube.com/watch?v=hN74bOubUug

true
/thread

Hope it's alright that i post this one here
Feel free to give feedback

>OP HAS HANTA VIRUS CAUSING LESIONS ON HIS BRAIN AND ANAL RUPTURE

prove me wrong

>emotional peak
>scifi movie for kids
choose one

This pasta is terrible and lacks consistency. The only thing I like is that Episode 1 gets straight into Anakin's relationship with Obi-Wan and Padme and is not 10 years old. Also ANH establishes that Obi-Wan was Vader's master. It's heavily inferred that the old republic protected by the Jedi was taken over by the Empire which came out of the Republic itself.

The scene works because there is no horrible dialogue in it.

Sage.

looooooooooooooooooool

manbabby

>earring every day
Seriously did no one ever tell grampa that maybe he's a bit too old for this?

Or is it some DARPA-tier covert hearing aid?

I agree, this really brings the emotional weight of the prequels. I call this vid a prequel-lover converter

youtu.be/A7RNSecaI_4

>This pasta is terrible and lacks consistency
I realize i may have made a lot of plotlines, but as far as i see, most of them do connect
Also, Pasta? You may have seen it before, but this is the first time i'm posting this version

>ANH establishes that Obi-Wan was Vader's master
>It's heavily inferred that the old republic protected by the Jedi was taken over by the Empire which came out of the Republic itself
Are you sure about this?
If so, then i feel dumb for not having caught on to it

Also, on a scale from 1-10, how would you rate my version, and how would you rate the official prequels?

Well I saw Revenge of the Sith when I was 15... if I like that movie as an adult, doesn't that make me a manbaby too?

The "prequels are good" meme died in 2016, friend.

5/10 for effort friendo

Agreed OP. Revenge of the Sith is only SW film that can accurately be described as art. The greatest sci fi movie of the 2000s (except perhaps Children of Men). No scene can top that level of tragedy and emotional power. You should look up Camille Paglia's excellent appraisal of the film.

The prequels are garbage but III went a full 180 and became an epic greek tragedy. So few scenes from any film can compare to the devastatingly profoud emotion during Anakin and Obi Wans fight.

RotS is the only Star Wars film that blew people's minds and put literal tears in their eyes.

A SITH LORD?

Thanks for your honesty

Is it that there's too many plotlines?
Does it not feel enough like a space-adventure?
or what?

>Does it not feel enough like a space-adventure?
It's this. Reddit neckbeards hate Episode III because it's an epic tragedy and not a kiddie popcorn flick.

He's talking about this fan fiction he wrote