NIGEL FARAGE DROPPED OUT OF SCHOOL WITH 16 AND HAD A SCRAPYARD AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS BRITAIN'S FUTURE...

NIGEL FARAGE DROPPED OUT OF SCHOOL WITH 16 AND HAD A SCRAPYARD AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS BRITAIN'S FUTURE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA POLITICIANS WITH ELEMENTARY SCHOOL DEGREE AND SCRAPYARD OWNER AHAHAHAHAHA EVEN RUMOURED TO BE AN ALCOHOLIC AHAHAHAHAHA AND THE DUMB LOSERS OFC VOTE FOR A LOSER LIKE THEMSELVES AHAHAHAHA BYE BYE GB, PASSING YOU IN 15 YRS I GUESS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/world/europe/article4421848.ece
theconversation.com/who-goes-to-university-the-changing-profile-of-our-students-40373
nytimes.com/2014/04/26/business/fewer-us-high-school-graduates-opt-for-college.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-qzqxtW7Fpw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's wrong with having a scrapyard?

Start by picking up a dictionary

slav monkey

speak when spoken to only

>implying hs or college teaches you jack shit

>had a scrapyard

hey thats more than the current generation of bongs would have had in their entire lifetime if it werent for brexit

>HAHAHAHAHAHA

U mad af. :^)

Fat semi beaner go scrub the floor and stfu

at least they have a future bulgaria. you just a wasteland of fat assed gypos and soon aids rapefugees

t. too dumb for college

>dropped out
So this is why he never grew up to be a retard liberal cuckold.

>Drop out of school at 16
>Become a successful commodities trader and an era-defining politician
Sounds like the problem is with the education system, not with him.

And what's wrong with owning a scrapyard? Too important and virtuous to do an honest job get your hands dirty?

>leave school at 16
>go work in the city as a commodity trader
it was a simpler time. No wonder people miss those days

>Bulgaria
Aren't you Romania's scrapyard?

Please explain how your liberal arts degree helped you understand brexit.

Bulgaria exists since 680 ad, we've been through things whilst even native americans didn't exist you dumb fuck. We never go, I'm sorry.

Yet, he has achieved more in his life than you and your gypsy family have combined. Go milk a goat you shit cunt.

Today's millennials don't even have a fucking scrapyard. They don't own shit, they're indebted.

No, Romania is Russia's scrapyard. Bulgaria is Romania's junkyard dog.

>most countries are backing up britbongs decision
it's nice when this board comes together.

What

as a guy who barely even heard of him I think that attacking his person instead of his ideas is stupid, lazy and doesn't lead to a constructive debate

>EVEN RUMOURED TO BE AN ALCOHOLIC

Rumoured? It's completely obvious, you just need to take a look at his face.

t. fellow alcoholic

Ottoman dominated Bulgaria existed since the late 14th century to the late 18 century for over 500 years.

Good sleep, Nige

>Owner of scrapyard at 16
Compared to "young & educated future of country" that still lives with their parents and havent seen work till they are 30yo that sounds pretty based.

Literally the only reason I know about your shitty country is because there are Bulgarian faggots in Harry Potter, and even there they're depicted as manlet homos.

The GDP of a relatively minor county in my state is greater than your entire country's. Reflect on that for a minute, you literal piece of subhuman trash.

yeah and you were Ottoman for a whole millennia

get a load with this goy

Good sleep Nigel

He is the highest paid politician alive, 75 million a year. How much do you make you faggot?
>I'M ALL IN CAPS BECAUSE I'M A MASSIVE FAGGOT WITH NO ETIQUETTE

>TFW masters degree in Accounting w/ certified CPA and I work at a Benz and BMW dealership selling overpriced cars to people with too much money.

Sometimes I think to myself if college was even necessary.

The elite schools in GB from which their politicians usually come from teach you a lot more than just the knowledge needed for your degree. You learn to act and handle people you will meet as politician around the world, you learn manners, you learn style etc.
Now although most of you basement dwellers are straight out losers without much brain and certainly not any taste, even if you just take a look at Farage, doesn't he look cheap and like a man without class? Be honest. He looks like scum, like a failed person on war with the ones he always wanted to be.

> he thinks a few more years in school is more useful than 20 years in business

>RUMOURED TO BE AN ALCOHOLIC

This wouldn't shock me, every picture I see of him he has a pint in his hand.

this man is literally unstoppable

how can they compete?

>Implying you wouldn't smash shit up and drink a pint with Nige at his scrapyard.

>rumored to be an alcoholic
Well, better head back to Juncker.
thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/world/europe/article4421848.ece

>owning your own business at 16 is apparently something looked down upon now

So it's a bad thing that he had the intuition to see an opportunity that could guarantee him financial prosperity instead of slogging through to get some pointless degree and debt? He went on to become a millionaire buying and selling metals, good luck matching that income with a massive percentage of academic qualifications.

He speaks and bears himself more respectably than any other british politician. Kill yourself.

That's more than what 99% of people in OPs and my countries have.

He's just baiting. Sage if replying, don't post images.

Of course not, Americans are quite retarded in this regard unfortunately and people are encouraged to go to college right after high school as a default option without much thought.

I'm an American that dropped out

I didn't even have a scrapyard

Society is fucked dude. You need to be able to be vicious long enough until shit works

Who the fuck are you even jungle boy? The country with Spanish names and English as national language? Clown country

And you are? Speaks bad for your education, now go and read books for 6 yr old you little pussy

>you learn manners, you learn style etc.
Oh, so you've been showcasing your manners in this thread?

>doesn't he look cheap and like a man without class? Be honest. He looks like scum, like a failed person on war with the ones he always wanted to be.

No he looks like a hardworking man who loves his country.

I wish I had a scrapyard. The possibilities of creating sick mechanical builds would be infinite.

>school means anything

top kok

Richard Branson dropped out of school and sold magazines out the back of a van.

This is the man who created the Virgin franchise.

Just like it is in Australia.

This is complete bollocks, the schools are 100% for networking and getting blackmailed so you can be controlled (david cameron fucking a pig for initiation)

>Nigel went from working in a scrapyard to literally flying first class to tell the EU to fuck off
>Caused a huge potential shift in his countries future
Meanwhile, you're a fucking fully grown gypsy stealing from kids with no future

Kek this desu

>You learn to act and handle people you will meet as politician around the world, you learn manners, you learn style etc.
Well i'd suggest that clearly fails. Nigel is doing so well because unlike the fake political class he talks to normal people.

True working class

Admit it bulgarishit, your an idiot next time get a proxy so it's a bit harder for us to roast you. This isn't even a challenge

For a garbage man he sure beats those triple PhD guys in arguments.

>a dumb mongoloid subhuman slavshit calls other people uneducated losers

gud 1 m8

Better owning a scrapyard than polluting European streets with "Moniiii pliiiiiiiiiz!", gypsy scum.

>Not an argument

Nonsense. Not even close.

36.6% for Australia versus 65.9% for America. Australians are encouraged to get a trade if they don't want to do Uni and if they choose neither, they can still survive in most unskilled jobs and have an OK life.

Sauce: theconversation.com/who-goes-to-university-the-changing-profile-of-our-students-40373
nytimes.com/2014/04/26/business/fewer-us-high-school-graduates-opt-for-college.html

That's Lord (pending) Farage to you

>Bulgaria poster is so insecure he violently lashes out at random people on a Manchurian rice growing form.
It's times like these that I don't even have to bother with shitposting.

At least we arent conquered by roaches.

>Be bulgarian
>be a Turkroach colony
>for a fucking millenia

My mom is a Tiger Mom, so there was no way I wasn't going to college. Shitty part is she only offered me five possible options to chose from as a major. She thinks I work at an auditing firm still, but fuck that; I don't think I'll ever have the balls (they're small anyway) to tell her what I really do. At least I got the car and a cheap ass nice house from the recession, so she thinks I'm rolling crazy bank. Only shitty part about living in nice neighborhoods, is the HOA fees ($350 /mo) - Shit's practically extortion.

As opposed to never having a real job in his life and living off daddies trust fund?

>Bulgaria mad because he cant scrub toilets and steal shit in the UK anymore

A school drop out and scrapyard owner managed to get where NIgel is now? That shows just what hard work and dedication to the cause can do.

Implying I'd give a shit of the opinion of descendants of criminals and scum, so dirty and dumb that the British wanted not only to get rid of them but make sure they'll never come back. Now go hunt crocodiles or whatever you else do in China south

Said on Sup Forums where as soon as someone is found out to be Jewish their opinions are dismissed entirely

>be you
>get BTFO
>can't into English insults

Swedish cuck kys

Keeps the trash out though for the most part.

Did she get you circumcised when you were born?

>We wuz historical kangs
>America is only 200 years old n sheiiit

Yeah, but America has had more influence than Bulgaria ever had, even if they fall, they will be spoken of as the great empires of old.

Shut up leftist scum

Good sleep, Nige

>RUMOURED TO BE AN ALCOHOLIC

Dude, he's ALWAYS drinking.
In every pic

>a colony of criminals achieved more than Bulgaria
Can't make is shit up

Good sleep, Nige

Be random chink ghetto, have no own culture so the names are Spanish and the language is English. Sell their kids for 2 usd to foreigners, live in huts without fresh water and electricity. Kys you trash

And thus the

Good sleep, nige

>Bulgaria
>saying anyone else is dirty criminal scum
Yeah maybe a couple hundred years ago m8 but we have progressed, doubt you would understand that concept though.

>owning a scrapyard at 16
That's actually really impressive

youtube.com/watch?v=-qzqxtW7Fpw

Da fug

>SCRAPYARD
>I've worked 20 years in the metals industry

>hohoho, i see your flag, your point is now invalid
And now I look at your flag and see a lower income, lower life expectancy, lower % of members who have higher education.

Get back to your gypsy tent.

Yes I am. My Father's a white Christian, so I got the double whammy.

I wish I had foreskin, at least my cock would look a little normal.

Depends how you look at it, since every gypsy here has a scrapyard, but not ever gypsy is Farage.

good sleep, Nige

>Bulgarian lectures other people on manners

I'm not buying the whole
>USSR collapsed and we're out of our dumb muscle job so we opened finishing schools
act, fag

Ching chang chong my Asian friend, will do

>every gypsy here has a scrapyard, but not every gypsy is Farage.
poetic

I don't know about your gypsy land, but we have respect for men who have gone out and become self made and can connect with people. From a scrapyard to fighting for The UK's independence and winning is honorable. Unlike our current PM and politicians from Eton to Bullingdon who had everything on a platter.

@EZzqtiLf

кйc

pich spri sa posle sa pitame zashto ni sa ebavat sichkite

>Falling for the australia is full of Asians meme
2/10 banter mate, maybe try insulting us with emu jokes?

Nobody cares about your opinion too. Get lost and saged.

>it was a simpler time. No wonder people miss those days

You really miss the days where a 16 year old could get the most important jobs just because they had rich connections?