Haha yea it's kino because it's subversive and satirical and *masturbates furiously*

>haha yea it's kino because it's subversive and satirical and *masturbates furiously*

Masterpiece

"If it doesn't give me a boner it's not really art."
-François Truffaut

Spring break foreverrrrr

this single picture is the greatest argument against marriage I've ever seen

she so uggo

ugly girls try harder to please.

pretty girls just lie there

Ashley Benson > Selena Gomez > Vanessa Hudgens > that thing with the pink hair

Selena Gomez and Vanessa Hudgens could be switched round depending on your taste but Ashley Benson is lightyears hotter than the rest of them.

*was

She's getting kinda fat

>that thing with the pink hair

She has the best body. Shame about the face though

I need to have sex

>a human ruler with tits
>the best body

kek

Blonde girl is making me hard as diamonds. Those eyes.. damn

thicc

Fat? How virgin are you?

>Ashley Benson > vaginal
> Selena Gomez > anal
>Vanessa Hudgens > oral
>that thing with the pink hair > kill with fire

i was on a month long nofap streak and i broke it 3 times in a couple of hours because of this pic

this

she has the perfect body weight

also pic unrelated

>is the greatest argument against marriage
What's that?
As in every girl will have been a Spring Break-tier slut at some stage in her life, and it's dumb to even think to marry them? ":/"

post hudgens gut

>virgins ITT actually think any of them compare to pudgens

lol what a fatty

nah, the wife is just grim

what did he mean by this?

>not liking a little bit of pudge

u a faggot, boy?

Harry potter confirmed art

What does that word mean user?

>little bit

lol you need your amerieyes checked

Hudgens > Benson >>>>>>>> Gomez > Literally shit > Korine

I watched this with the intention of masturbating to it and couldn't, I just got too wrapped up in the melancholic feel and the sad plight of these characters who can't escape the superficial culture of crass hedonism and gangsterism that they find themselves in. That's how I know it was kino.

>T. Moviebob

SO go and get it. It's easy.

That extra behind her must have had the time of his life. He gets to rub his rock hard cock against Vanessa Hudgen's sweaty ass while she grinding on him like a whore in heat.

Honestly I liked it because it was just satisfying. Sure there's the satire, but you can't pretend it's a super deep film. However everything from the visuals and colors to the girls that left (leaving us with the two best) to the over the top ending were just everything I wanted. It's a very funny film and I knew nothing about it going into it. Every time I though "man it would be cool if this happened", it did. That doesn't happen very often