youtube.com/watch?v=zEoe6p8bS8U
>Lewandowski on CNN 6/23/16
youtube.com/watch?v=6iNhQfQcuC0
>Trump on Hannity 6/23/16
youtube.com/watch?v=uHW6dizsn7U

ENTERTAINMENT
>The Red, Trump, and Blue
youtube.com/watch?v=J_DvhBz7GIY
>YCSTT XXVII (You Can't Barrage the Farage)
youtube.com/watch?v=5aZi1RXe9kY
>Molyneux Reacts to Brexit
youtube.com/watch?v=slCLsKQcTNA
>10 Legenday Lies of Hillary Clinton #1
youtu.be/mhMKAlWEITk

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

TV/LIVESTREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
assets.donaldjtrump.com/ClintonFacts.pdf
Investigate campaign donation opportunities
secure.donaldjtrump.com/donate

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=rVqAdIMQZlk

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/06/coal-country-democrats-donald-trump-2016-213988
trumpnightlynews.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

canuck thread

Post more Trump girls

AWOO~

anti - awoo OP

Country leader: we will not allow people with sub 100 average is into our country
Liberals: that's racist
Country leader: so you're saying not all races are equal?
Liberal implosion

*average iq

The hell? The Canadian spammer made the new thread?
Okay.

nothing he can do anyway
you can't delete your own thread and filtering an ID won't hide the OP
he's on his best behavior in a desperate attempt to make his divisive shit look legitimate

Digging up more from the hashtag.

ANGLOS FOR TRUMP

Are all the "rallies" going to be teleprompter speeches from now because of manafort?

I've been making Trump gens for a real long time now, and everyone knows I'm no fan of awoos. Why do you feel the need to make this an issue? Just talk about Trump you dumb goys.

For those supporters concerned with polling:

Manafort took control less than a week ago. Trump hasn't had a bad news cycle since. The messaging will work. The messaging is working. The polls always lag behind public support, and the MSM/pollsters have a vested interest in pushing "Trump losing" story.

> Trust the message. Trust the messenger.

Salt mining is also fun.

So how do people even vote in these polls?

> Phase 1: Define the race as Trump (American Interest) vs Clinton (Special Interest)...Timetable: Now until Conventions

> Phase 2: Conventions. Raise favorables by using free coverage of tightly scripted branding during conventions. Cast Trump as uniquely qualified candidate. Overtly positive.

> Phase 3: Debates. Break Hillary's glass jaw by showing how incompetent she is. Overwhelm her with attacks and distracting claims. Use confirmation bias to show she's weak.

> Phase 4: MAGA

We're currently in Phase One. "American Interest vs Special Interest"

THE EMPEROR GUIDES MY BLADE

THE ENEMIES OF MAN CANNOT STAND BEFORE US

No. Prepared speeches are prepared speeches.

Random Telephone calls probably

You're free to be a faggot nigger and make threads on Sup Forums.

>pretty white nationalists are disgusting
>complaining by posting ugly shit with the hashtag

Liberals are so retarded, holy shit.

> politico.com/magazine/story/2016/06/coal-country-democrats-donald-trump-2016-213988

Must read article, showcases how Trump's messaging "AMERICAN INTERESTS vs SPECIAL INTERESTS" will create a new political coalition... similar to Ronald Reagan.

do they not understand how trending works? the more you tweet about it the larger it gets, its not that hard to understand

They have to let all 30 of their followers know that they literally CAN'T even right now because of this hashtag. #imdonesodone

Are you the guy from a couple nights ago that said he works for Trump?

how about not putting a #hashtag in front of it?

Don't worry. Twitter will squash it.

> “Us guys, it’s all Democrats here,” said Dave Kirsch, who lives in Cambria County and hauls coal for a living. But he sat out the 2012 election, after voting for Obama four years earlier. And he’ll do the same again this fall—unless, he said, he votes for Trump. “Everybody I’m talking to, they’re switching,” Kirsch said. “Trump says he’s for coal, and Hillary hates coal—and that’s a shame. Because, in my opinion, he’s a little nuts. She’s more qualified. But if she wants to take my job—then, no.”

> "Everybody I'm talking to, they're switching

Pretty much, then all their liberal followers just keep retweeting it.

It's 4 AM in my spot of bugerdom. Why are so many Trump people tweeting?

Real talk - do you think Hillary is going to attempt to bail on all debates with Trump? Or do you think she'll go, but the curators will have all the hits on Trump?

Hey Sup Forums family, is TNN around? Anyone have a recently copypasta from TNN?

Loving Trump winning a key legal battle in his Trump U case, good shit. I see libcucks are trying to rewind Brexit. Fuck them.

MEGA, MAGA.

Mostly NEETs, but I work the graveyard shifts

>Manafort took control less than a week ago.

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/06/coal-country-democrats-donald-trump-2016-213988

>“There are things he has said that I don’t like,” said Bill Polacek, who switched his registration from Democrat to Republican last year. Polacek, in particular, said he didn’t appreciate Trump calling the federal judge who is handling his Trump University court case “a Mexican.” But like his blue-collar neighbors in Cambria County, Polacek wants to send a message.

> didn’t appreciate Trump calling the federal judge “a Mexican.”

Trump will stay on message, Manafort will keep him there. Reagan Democrats, Independs will switch back after they move on from the Lewandoski blunders.

oh big time, she knows she cant handle him so shes just gonna dump someone else on him and delay it for all eternity

That's not fat enough for Kansas unless you're talking up by Topeka or Lawrence or something

last I heard TNN's plowing some lady
online petition isn't going to do shit, it's rigged as hell and makes remainers look hypocritical and genuinely anti-democratic to even the dumbest of people

One of Milo's guys (@bakedalaska) started it.

*flat

is this from twitter?

Brexit was just the beginning. It started the fire.

Kek

Probably B but he's dealt with that before. They'll make sure there are plenty of candy crowleys.

Yeah, I can't find the original tweet anymore.

>mfw

Not sure if he was here yesterday but earlier this week I thought he said he wouldn't do it Fridays and Saturdays.

the meme magic is working

I think she will do her best to hide. Trumps energy would obliterate her in debate, it won't even matter the content of their words.

Exactly what I expected.

That's actually painful to look at

Fucking fatties

trumpnightlynews.wordpress.com/

Second referendum won't happen. Don't be scared lol. The people voted and the next PM will go through with it even though the evil League want to push the UK to start the process next week already.

[insert liberal talking point here]

Sup Forums BTFO!

>quadruplechin

Anybody know where I can download the republican debates in HD?

BUT DIDN'T YOU LISTEN TO CNN THE WHITE VOTE IS TAPPED OUT YOU GOTTA PROMISE AMNESTY AND GIBSMEDAT, TRUMP WILL GET LITERALLY -5000% OF THE HISPANIC VOTE!

>those headlines from the Hillary speech
holy fug, is it turning around? did they just flip on the damage control?

Does twitter tailor search results? All i see is this single tweet

Click "Top", not "Live".

>Interenet

> “It would be devastating for the country, as far as I’m concerned,” he said. “I have no confidence in the man’s ethics. I have no confidence in the man’s diplomacy.” It’s why, in the end, he said, he’ll probably vote for Hillary. Still, the thought is there. Havener—and a lot of other Democrats in Cambria County—are thinking it.

> “There’s a little piece of me,” he said, “that wants to see Trump win. So I can say, ‘There you go—you got what you want now.’”

internet is spelled wrong

hey help i just made a new account on twitter and its been locked. Do i really have to give them a cell phone number?

>Interenet
Ivan pls

Sadly, yes, they text you a code.

I think you can change it to a fake one later.

Yup, that's it, blame op

Do these people have no idea about hillary clintons evil shit she pulled? I really look forward to the debates and the mass redpilling.

Jewtube. Bound to be at least one of each in 720p (fox and abc ones are only 720 in the first place, CNN, CNBC, and cbs ones originally were 1080)

Did trump actually change his stance on the muslim ban/deportations, or did he just changehis wording to make it seem less drastic ("suspend" instead of "ban", disregarding the term "mass deportations")

It seems like every economist hates Trump's tax plan. Can anyone give me a source to an economist who actually likes trump's plan and reviews it? I'd like to see the two perspectives of his plan.

ok then

it's number 1!!!!!

>mfw that's my tweet
Embarrassing desu, I need some sleep.

MEME
A
G
I
C

Wording apparently, I was worried about this too but Anons explained it to me.

tits pls.

I wonder what Twitter intern's being buzzed right now to get out of bed and remove it.

I'm not a fan of this image at all

COMPLETE SHUTDOWN OF MUSLIM ENTERING THIS COUNTRY ----> suspending immigration from countries with ties to terrorism

Deportation forces ---> letting ice/border patrol do their jobs

You be the judge. Art of the deal

>unironically thinking I'm the girl
user pls, how new are you?

Looking qt senpai!

Someone should start #TrumpGirlsBreakLiberals

twitter is fun you political faggots lol
ive been tweetin !

Doesn't twitter prioritize tags that your friends tweet on in your list?

They're gonna censor it.

No, she would lose in a landslide in that case. I can't imagine ANYONE spinning that.

Anyone know if was the girl from Anaheim?

give me some trump girls so I can spam twitter