Were they warning us?

Were they warning us?

About what?
That was a time when censorship was pushed by the right and soccer moms like Marge.

About... blacks in baseball?

About SJWs becoming as powerful as they are now. They were pretty rampant in the 90s but not as much as they are. Now they seem to hate everything and want to censor it for their own ideologies.

So the difference to 90s is that instead of wanting to censor everything they actually did censor everything. You'd know if you were alive then.

definitely underage

It's funny, an episode like this could never be made today for fear of angering the SJW crowd into a frenzy.

SJWs have won. Free speech is dead, buried and is being devoured by worms. I have a FB like a normie and I would never dare openly support Trump as to avoid harassment and vitriol from the left. You are ostracized for having a different belief system than them.
Mind boggling

How many years until people start seeing SJWs in the same light and start pushing back and mocking them in mass media again

I know for a fact that if i admitted to thinking Trump should be president i would lose my job. I'm not even American, i'm Welsh.

lmao

Conservatives were doing this in the 90s

I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

Never, it's over, the battle has been lost friendo

PC culture is here to stay. The media won't allow it to die. There's to much money in outrage for them.

Made an off color joke? Better apologize or they'll end your career

Support a different presidential candidate than the one the media is pushing? You're a racist bigot and sexually assaults women in their spare time.

Have a different opinion in their 'protests'? You'll get punched and attacked.

SJWs are worse than Nazis but they have the 'moral high ground' and are on the 'right side of history' so they'll be defended in the media til the end.

>heh, i'd consider me as a part of the alt right
>i'm smart just lazy
>most people just don't stop and think
I hate neo-Sup Forums

>The Simpsons and South Park were once considered shocking and edgy in my lifetime

It's fucking unreal how far things have fallen in only two decades.

I also am 17 years old

The difference being that South Parks still mocks PC.

Stop shit posting my dude

in an unfunny way, but yeah, at least they didn't bend over.

>So the difference to 90s is that instead of wanting to censor everything they actually did censor everything.

You have it backwards.

These days SJW's are getting things like MDE cancelled, and then gloating about it on the Internet.

Back in the 90's, when soccermoms wanted South Park or Grand Theft Auto censored, there were told to fuck off.

ITT butthurt.

South Park only mocks the most utterly extreme ends of PCdom, i.e. "safe-spaces" and what not.

Meanwhile they shit on Conservatives for common-sense ideology like wanting secured, established borders.

>common-sense ideology like wanting secured, established borders.
Pffffffff enjoy your spooks

Your job as what?