Why did Hitler hate the Jews?

I'm not up on all this as I have other things in life to care about more, but the discussion came up and I don't know quite where to start looking.

My basic understanding is because they had no country of their own, and were undermining Germany.

>I would like to learn more

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>t american

Nigger don't be a faggot for once in your worthless leaf life.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums, you sound like such an arrogant cunt.

Educate me bitch.

Are you still here?

Yup

Checked for triple treys

Just like now Jews were a tiny minority, yet they owned all media, all the banks and they were over-represented in the government.

Jews also tried to overthrow the German government, which is probably the biggest reason Hitler wanted the jews out.

Yeah I got that. I was hoping for some direct quotes. I'm pretty sure it can't be distilled to Hitler hating their big nose and beady eyes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

Well back then it was largely the same as it is today. Jews were at the head of all the large financial institutions and so were naturally behind large pushes to dissolve national identity and replace it mas consumerism that we have today. Hitler foresaw this coming.

To compound this to shoah levels of hate is communism. All the leaders of the German communist party were jews. Lenin and about 90 percent of the Russian communist party were jews until Stalin cleaned house. Communism and Marxism Jewish tools to suppress the masses of more powerful nation states. This is why you saw pogroms in Russia at about that time. It is also why the German people followed Hitler so readily. There was a very real fear that communist Jewish regimes would get into power and then start executing Christians and destroying Christianity (fears that were completely true if you know anything about the ussr).

This isn't even conspiracy level stuff. It's well documented and the fact that it isn't taught in our schools should tell you who owns the place.

Right. But as for Hitler's own thoughts on Jews? Please don't make me talk to stormfags.

You could just read mein kamph

it seems like you think anyone who doesn't agree with what your high school teacher said is a "stormfag"

try watching this

youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g

You should talk to stormfags, because most people here don't actually obsess over Hitler. It's complete irrelevant to what is happening right now.

Let's assume Hitler was just some stupid kook who went crazy and killed 10 billion jews for the keks.
Ok. So what? Who cares? How is that relevant to anything?

That's the true red pill. It doesn't matter.
Go talk to stormfags if you want a detailed explanation.

No I think stormfags are
>hurr durr neon fuhrer did meth so I'll do meth
When meth just makes them want to suck dick.

my grandma had some jewish blood and she was a hitler youth

both her brother died for the reich

really makes you think

watch the link I posted and go read Mein Kampf

A stormfag is someone who has fucked up priorities. These people obsess over stupid shit like defending a dead man who is never coming back.

We should look forward and try to fix our countries, not look back and try to defend the actions of a man who has zero relevancy to current world events.
Most of us can see that Hitler wasn't a bad guy, but Stormfags take it too far. They obsess over it as if disproving the holocaust is going to fix the world.

It's not my fault that you're a retard, ask nicely next time, little girl.

>1-27
>Six hours.

I'm on my phone right now. Do you know if that's in the torrents broken up in its parts? I mean I'll look when I get to a computer but I'm askin. Do you have a preferred translation of Mein Kompf or will any do?

I did faggot.

exactly

he lost whether he was a good leader or not. those type of people will be losers forever. because they worship the loser instead of the future

Why did the Jews hate Hitler?

I just listened to an audiobook version on youtube.

I'm sure that it is torrented you would just have to search for "The Greatest Story Never Told"

Imagine betraying your people and letting them be genocided. I don't get why the Nazis allowed such people in their ranks. How could they trust someone like that?

then learn and study and do research. you come here with these questions youre asking for trouble. but ask youreself this! do you as a american usa citizen like youre country run and owned by jews? and paying them billions for nothing? id like to own my own country not have it run by jews or niggers or anyone else or fucking germans. jews are cucking america literally behind every decadent thing and cuck operation you can find a group of jews. trying to corrupt and warp the minds of goys trying to de sensitise them.

Thanks m8.

>but ask youreself this! do you as a american usa citizen like youre country run and owned by jews?

Does the ant care about the elephant? Like I said, I have other shit to worry about.

jews were as guilty! you cant rob someone blind and fucking rape them and expect not to get shot! also like the nigger situation in the usa where niggers kill niggers and whites get blamed for it! jews kill jews and shit and whites get blamed.
btw hitler had jewish ancestry himself! he wasnt white or blond or blue eyed! they used aryans as a scape goat!

we all have shit to worry about. this is a question of world view! if you dont have it fine go and live youre life no one will give you shit for it or blame you, but then dont involve youreself in these matter. and the ant care about the elephant? it does when it controlling the elephant. " the gods chosen people" jew sound exactly or worse then nazis. the difference? they have youre support.

Is there chance that Kampf has been subjected to revisionism from the cabal?

absolutely, what is history but a fable agreed upon. the victors write history.

Sometimes it's not intentional. Sometimes it's just a shitty translation.

The 20 million holocaust in Russia?

wiki says the Bolsheviks were about 10% Jewish but IHR says about 90%?