I have no friends

I have no friends

I want to kill myself

DO IT

I will soon I think

Method?

Too much red for one thread.

Please don't make my life more miserable than it already is by killing yourself making me feel responsible

hanging is the only way available to me

Carbon Monoxide poisoning a good way to go. I assume you don't own a car.

if you had enemies you don't need friends

Overdose of potassium is an anternative.

ffs just leave this site and go get laid

If he could he wouldn't be here.

I'm joking Hans-chan, go get some currywurst to calm your nerves

>not dying of cocaine overdose like Wall Street bankers or other wealthy people

At least die like a king if you couldn't do so in all other aspects of your life

me too. I actually do have a few friends, but they're not by choice. They just sort of come and go.

I don't think he has the money to buy all the cocaine for overdose.

sometimes wish for never be born at all

>Get a loan from a bank
>buy coke
>die
>never pay back

I wish I was born as an alpha as fuck chad.

>sometimes
You aren't

Sometimes I look outside and I wonder what might have been if I hadn't been such a pathetic excuse of a human being. Sometimes I wonder what my gf would have looked like and what real actual love feels like. I am just an empty shell in a brutal cold world waiting for the inevitable. I wonder what a loving family would feel like, a father that looked at his son and didn't feel disgust and disappointment, but actually pride that his son is doing so well in life. Then the cold rain hits the glass of my window and I come to my senses, sitting infront of a glowing monitor in a room filled with darkness, knowing very well that nobody will ever love me.

That could work.

I'm straight up killing it in life. Let me tell you this, you don't know how much you have until you see the negative end of the spectrum of life. My dad himself a successful dude so he doesn't have to brag about me anyways.

Why is someone successful posting on Sup Forums?

Please don't

Jesus user. This one hit me right in the feels.

I dont want too many friend to be honest

heroin is better