>We are the hope that people will one day be able to understand each other
>And we are the words, "I love you".

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/yGeJUKsUvHxDCZQ0IOesqQ/type/op/
youtu.be/05carXpUuW4
youtube.com/watch?v=VdUPwR6mzXo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

and its 3 words so hes a cuck or a bull

Reminder that the older you get, the more miserable you become. This movie is selling a lie. It never gets better. Instrumentality is objectively better.

Kill yourself

What the fuck is this guys problem?

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/yGeJUKsUvHxDCZQ0IOesqQ/type/op/

hurr random symbolism and german words, good good, all the 16 year olds will think it's deep

t. Hideaki Anno

You must be miserable. Shinjis entire internal journey is realizing that you need to take the bad to get the good.

Instrumentality shitters get out

Kill yourselves

retards

the same thing with every other Sup Forumseditor.

why did shinji masturbate in the last episode?

Stop watching anti-art trash

underage weeb pls

Thats pretty cool desu. I like seeing anos inspirations assuming all of these are more than just coincidences

nobody thinks pacific rim is art

There is nothing "cool" about turning actual art into trashy videogame-esque plebbary.

I don't see the resemblance beyond the word disgusting

>those threads withe people claiming Evangelion is the best work of art ever made and that nothing has ever come near

Point to one post itt that even implied that. I just see a bunch of anti anime shitposting

Tumbling down
Tumbling down
Tumbling down

you can find them here

Kids fanservice are mechas
Teens fanservice are tits and pantsu
Adults fanservice are crazy engineering and logistics

youtu.be/05carXpUuW4

The greatest fight scene in film. Period.

>evangelion thread
>it's just shitposting

Sup Forums all over again

the way her hand just splits in half, ugh

There was a really solid thread a night or so ago. Probably what the OP was trying to replicate

I've been recently trying to think of a list of End of Evangelion-like western films.

So far I have
Synechdoche, New York
Tree of Life

Any more ideas?

I know, there were 2 decent threads in a row, but now it's back to the usual shit.

He should have made it later when adults are either at work or sleeping and only the teenagers are online

Inception? Almost kinda

It's has to have a "what the fuck did I just watch?" ending. Inception is just a little confusing if you aren't paying any attention.

for a "what the fuck did I just watch?" ending, try Neon Demon. And make an angry thread after that Sup Forums memed you into watching it.

There is nothing really resembling EoE desu, it's unique.

How exactly does the AT Field damage things? Does it tear apart matter that touches by pushing it away from its area?

So force the suicidal to live on in agony, discomfort etc? That's a punishment. If things are not going your way enough it's fine to take that option, the evil is in forcing it on all.

The only symbolism I saw in this was the mix of many jewish and christian symbols of which I don't know the actual meaning, which is how the japs view it as well. Can you explain what about them is wrong/bad? It was pure decoration to me, for most of the story was:

>bunch of old suicidal geezers with money start an organization whose purpose is to turn people to tang because some have issues
>they find out aliens seed the galaxy with a few types of proto-life
>start a chain reaction of events after learning how the failsafe/seeding is done
>humans be dicks to each other because reasons
>insert 'religious symbols here' whilst the alien magitech happens

It wasn't something deep and don't know how people have ever seen it that way, the same as I can't understand some groups foaming at the mouth over the symbolism, or incorrect usage. Even the director stated much of it was 'fancy foreign imagery that was cool'.

Can anime be kino?

Pretty sure it doesn't damage things. Only blocks damage

Maybe it's because Sup Forums only watches things like pic related

It can be used offensively. To crush or propel things. It's a shield, you bash things with it.

>inspirations

Literally stealing scenes is not "inspiration".

This is no the plot, the story isn't even focused on it. This is just a plot twist and a cool mystery to discover.

Sup Forums is just waifuposting

Evangelion is like 90% shit

The two Angels that appeared in space, both use AT fields offensively. The big eye one uses it to destroy satellites and the other uses its AT field to mindrape Asuka

So was Sup Forums before reddit lied to moot. Whats your point?

I really, really like EVA

new rebuild film when?

Anno already told that he isn't going to do another Gojira film

Because that's the only thing anime's good for. Any of those "mature anime" Sup Forums likes have already been done better in movies.
Moe is the only thing that can't be replicated with film and that anime has mastered and literally the only reason for why you should waste your time with chinese toons

he said that directing shin gojira recharged him to work on 4.0
so probably a few years or never when he relapses into overwork induced depression

>it's a "I know little about literature and movies so I am impressed by Evangelion" thread

>new rebuild film when
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Its coming out this year

the rebuilds suck

What a shitshow, that's what you get for making Eva thread when everyone is at work.

never saw 80% of these here

Because Sup Forums only talks about the latest moe/harem shit. Why would anyone want to go there to talk about that shit?

Citation needed

>Because Sup Forums only talks about the latest capeshit/horror shit. Why would anyone want to go there to talk about that shit?
But then again, Sup Forums
We know why you're actually here

what?

What are these movies anyways? People keep posting these pictures and I would like to watch them myself and see how similar it is to EoE.

they are not, these are just random meme similarities

That's what I figured, but I would like to know at least their name.

Anime discussed outisde of Sup Forums
>Interesting, creative and varied shows encompassing a wide variety of settings, themes and stories
Anime discussed on Sup Forums
>UGUUUUU---- AM I KAWAIII ANONSAMA??

2nd is from Stalker, I'm too pleb to know the others

>not knowing these movies

Evangelion fans everyone, the supposedly smart people that appreciate this anime.

and you probably only know Stalker because of the videogame, kys Sup Forumsedditor

video game for a 50 year old movie? sure they must be out of ideas.

I'd like to think I appreciate the anime. I'm just not familiar with those movies. I'd be happy to give them a watch though.

I don't see you naming any of the other ones

why giving him a (you) user, this is clearly bait

Reminder that only fucking misserable plebs would have accepted the tang

THE Kino of all time
youtube.com/watch?v=VdUPwR6mzXo

Stalker and Breathless.

Reminder to read Childhood's End if you want the best companion piece to Evangelion.

I don't spoonfed
It's not bait, if the people praising this show lack such simple knowledge it only shows they don't have any right to proclaim something as good.

Stop being a nigger, Eva is enjoyable at all tiers of knowledge

I'm seeing a few results come up. Is the radio drama as good as the novel?

Top kek

I like the numbers of this post

Read the novel

Ok, you know the drill Sup Forums
Cast EVA hollywood live action flick.

The AT Field is actually what holds beings together. When it dissipates, you get tanged. Eva Units / Angels are able to manipulate their own fields because reasons

I can't possibly see Eva working as anything but a high budget tv series.

Waaaay too much to fit into a movie

Unknowns who are actually 14

Make them white people to match the character designs but ignore it and call them Japanese

Asuka also uses it in EoE against the gunships.
And you can use it to disrupt the enemy AT field.

They should get unknowns to play the main three kids.

I want Kate Winslet as Ritsuko (or whatever English name she would get)

Robin Williams would have been perfect as Fuyutsuki ;__;

nope, I fear we will get one in our lifetime. It's a recognisable brand and Hollywood likes that

I know what shot you are talking about, but its actually just helicopter missiles exploding against the AT field. I used to think she used it to attack too but its just a confusing camera angle

Robin Williams would had been a great Gendo

Nah. Gendo's a stone cold motherfucker. A soft-spoken old guy harbouring an inner sadness though? He would have nailed Fuyutsuki.

>claim that Evangelion is the most deep character study ever done
>show that you don't know anything else
>hurr durr just stop

this would be like people praising Twilight for being the best romance ever made while not knowing anything else about literature

in other words you are just all simpletons

and answers like these
really show it

Wow user, you are such an intellectual. I wish I had a fedora as big and tall as yours

>We are the hope that people will one day be able to understand each other
>And we are the words, "I love you".

You realize that this is an issue only for turbo-autists right?

capeshit has more value than succubi loli harem #750

well, you are on Sup Forums...

Damn this is so good

meant for

sure, but why you are stating the obvious?

For all your posting about Sup Forums, it's ironic you really sound like someone from there.