Did I ever tell you about planetary repulsors?

Did I ever tell you about planetary repulsors?

No, you haven't. Tell us about them.

He was a good friend.

>planetary repulsors were engineering tools beneath a planet used to propel it to a different location.
>The repulsors were a central cone with 6 smaller ones on the outside and were about 34 meters tall.
>The Corellian system was the most famous for this tool as all five of its planets (Corellia, Selonia, Drall, Talus, and Tralus) had a repulsor beneath their surfaces, giving credence to the theory that they were moved to their current positions from an unknown location by the Celestials in ancient times.
>This smuggler we are travelling with is from there.

>That's rite
>The scientists are very confused by the Corellian System.
>The planets' orbits are so close to each other, and are so strange, that some of the scientists think the whole star system is artificial.
>They think somebody built it, a long, long time ago

>Very interesting Mr Smuggler, but I prefer the history of Alderaan
>A lush, mountainous world, the native Killiks evolved from the most intelligent non-sentient species on the planet circa 1,000,000 BBY >Constructing massive hives, such as in the Castle Lands near Oroboro, the Killiks ruled the planet until departing the world and colonizing nearby Alsakan, and later departing for deep space after consuming all of Alderaan's natural resources.
Human colonists came to the planet from Coruscant, via the Herglic Trade Empire, in 27,500 BBY and built a peaceful civilization in harmony with nature
>Settlers were attracted from across the Core Worlds, drawn by Alderaan's natural beauty.
>Eventually the Alderaanian monarchy came into existence, and with it the implementation of many laws designed to preserve the environment
>I'll show it to you Luke, Alderaan is beautiful

>Shut up old man, Alderaan is nothing next to Corellia.
>Luke do you know about Centerpoint Station?
>Centerpoint Station, known to the Killiks as Qolaraloq or the World Puller, was an ancient space station that was capable of moving entire planets with its tractor beams.
>It was created by the Thuruht hive c. 100,000 BBY
>Centerpoint Station contained within its colossal bulk an extremely intricate collection of ultra-high energy systems.
>The best minds in the galaxy had been studying, mapping, and pondering the workings of this mechanical leviathan for ages, but there were still gaping holes in the understanding of its key processes.
>What had actually been discovered was that the system was capable of generating huge amounts of nuclear, magnetic, electric, tractor beam, and hyperspace power for use in a type of "hyperspace tractor beam."
>Centerpoint Station was able to project this powerful tractor beam through a hyperspace path at any target.
>It was capable of 'gripping' an object as large as a star and then just as easily able to move the target object anywhere within its considerable operational range.
>The station could also harness this power for the actual destruction of stars and planets, collapsing their cores through massive gravitational fluxes.

Celestials are still canon?

>The powerful hyperspace tractor beam arrays consisted of huge conelike structures within the station surrounded by six smaller cones. >During the system's operation, this specifically designed geometric array acted as the source of the beam's power.
>With a width of 100 kilometers and length of 350 kilometers, it was larger than the first Death Star. From a distance, it appeared as a huge partially translucent sphere with two small cylindrical poles facing Talus and Tralus. >The interior consisted of a hollowed area known as Hollowtown that was, at one point, inhabited, as well as the station's immensely powerful tractor beam arrays.
>The station was built before the invention of artificial gravity, so it rotated to simulate gravity.
In actuality, Hollowtown and the Glowpoint, an artificial sun-like spot at its center, was the power source for the station and its mysterious one-time inhabitants and builders.
>A smaller station of similar design existed within the The Maw, dubbed Sinkhole Station by its inhabitants.

your mom sucks canons

Ebic thread OP. I laughed myself another butthole.

>That sound's cool but check my home, Tatooine was a sparsely inhabited circumbinary desert planet located in the galaxy's Outer Rim Territories.
>It would serve as the homeworld to the influential Anakin and Luke Skywalker, who would go on to shape galactic history.
>Part of a binary star system, the planet was oppressed by a scorching sun, resulting in the world lacking the necessary surface water to sustain large populations.
>As a result, many residents of the planet instead drew water from the atmosphere via moisture farms.
>Initially inhabited by native Jawa and Tusken Raider species, it would soon see a population explosion following the search for valuable mining deposits on the planet's silicate surface. >Finding the ore to have unwanted metallurgic properties, mining firms would leave the planet en masse, leaving behind valuable equipment, most notably large sandcrawlers, which would later be used by the Jawa population.
>The Hutt Clan also maintained a presence on Tatooine, with Jabba the Hutt owning a palace in the desert at least by the time of the Clone Wars until his death shortly before the Battle of Endor.
Largely ignored by the galaxy at large, Tatooine gained the notice of the Empire during the Galactic Civil War when an escape pod carrying two droids in possession of top-secret information launched from the starship Tantive IV and landed on the sandy Outer Rim world.

I kek'd imagining them going wookiepedia autistic over their favorite planets.

>Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our point of view
>like how a laser beam can travel across the galaxy in a few seconds yet can be seen moving slowly with the naked eye

>Jar Jar Abrams is a pathway to many laser beams some consider to be unrealistic

>Is it possible to learn this power?

that's what the Father, Daughter and Son were

For instance, in my point of view the Jedi are evil

Not from a non Disney executive.

Luke, did i ever tell you about most comfortable chair ever designed?

Ben, please tell me about Breasts!

'Twas a log on Endor
So comfortable it was I was able to sit on it through the astral planes

Would you suck a log out of VI's Endor?