i know that feel

i just want a chinese friend

>go to America
>everyone praises for my good vocabulary and grammar
>go to a China
>everyone praises me for my good Chinese sentence structure

This is why you learn more than one language since young dumb burger

>Be Singaporean
>Accusing someone for not good at english and chinese at the same time.

That's cheating

shouldn't be hard in canada right?
i STUDIED LATIN IN SCHOOL reeeEEEEEEEE

Latin is a dead language

You are a dead language.

Almost every Asian person that I know speaks their family's native language, because their parents taught them as they grew up. Sounds like your family screwed you over.

It must be pretty cool to just learn another language as you grow up and not have to put any conscious effort into it.

>born knowing the global lingua franca with over 2 billion speakers
>"lol xD, your lame if you don't know 2 languages"
I wish people weren't this retarded

I know some Asians who don't speak their native language and only know English. It's sad

shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up

Are you one of them? Why didn't your parents teach you it?

>only can speak English
>but their native language is Chinese
This makes no sense lad. If your born in the US, your native language is English. Doesn't matter if your ethnically Asian

>shouldn't be hard in canada right?

In central canada, chinese people are actually rare. Most of them immigrate to Vancouver or Toronto instead. If you find an asian person, it's most likely a Viet or Flip, or a Hong Kong transfer student who can't speak English very good

>be a 1st gen Asian immigrant
>doing a small business
>work 12 hours 7 days to make a living
>no time to spend with children

I can listen kind of and I can speak a little but I am basically illiterate. They tried to teach me but I would get bored and do other things. I don't really live in a Chinese area or consume Chinese media so...
I'd say I'm pretty good at Latin though, which is what I learned in school.

空尼几哇!

>single language babby crying because Europe and Singapore learning more languages than him and making better connections with more people.

That sucks man.

Would you want to learn it now? And how do you talk to your relatives?

It's hard to learn a new language when you're an adult, but it's not going to get any easier as time goes on. If you're insecure about it, there's no better time to start than now.
Maybe you never become fluent, but it's still a very satisfying experience being able to understand something that used to sound like nonsense to you.

when i went to japan with my chink friend no japs thought he was japanese, they all talked to him in english even when he tried to speak jap

wonder if it was how he was dressed

>talk to your relatives
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA
I don't really have enough reasons to use chinese to learn it
Google translate tells me this is "kong ni ji wa." I don't know what that is, but I remember that kong di ji wa means you are a frog in a well aka narrowminded and arrogant.
what are you?

I am not the same guy but I have seen a # of 2nd gen Asians who don't know their parents' languages cuz their parents were too busy with their work and were never able to teach them their languages

I've also heard some parents that say "In America speak English only!"

Can you speak chinese?

Yes there are but not as much these days.

My parents are well off and had plenty of time... they shipped me off on sundays to go learn chinese in a classroom full of other chinese immigrant children. It's just boring, and I didn't want to learn.
not really. my parents talk to me in chinese but i respond in english, or some shitty chinese-english creole

If you didn't want to learn, and you have no reason to learn, then what is there to complain about?

>what are you?
chinese

I wasn't complaining about not knowing chinese, I was complaining about the results of not knowing...

Am Half Chinese Half Mexican. Go to china, everyone calls me a white foreigner. Go to Mexico everyone calls me chink. Nice. Can speak both languages well tho.

>parents are korean
>visit japan
>everybody talks to me in japanese
>speak japanese
>everybody still thinks I'm retarded

fuck east asia

>everybody still thinks I'm retarded

but you are korean

>"so..."
End thyself for doing that in textual form. 'tis bad enough hearing 'tards say that in life outside of the world-wide-wank.

why the fuck would his Chinese parents raise him to learn japanese

>be flip american
>go to the Philippines
>everyone already speaks English

>Move to Japan
>Everybody talks to me in Japanese
>Learn Japanese
>Everyone speaks to me in English

Why are Japanese people like this? all the chinese and korean kids hung out with each other (with whites) back in high school while the few japanese kids sat segregated.

Assumed that OP was the same as the guy who was insecure about not knowing chinese

next time you'll have to speak chinese if you come back here.

>go to k-town
>everyone speaks korean to me even though i can barely understand them, let alone reply
>even other asian strangers say gamsahamneeda after handing them a cigarette
not sure if looking like a korean is a compliment or an insult

>move to sweden
>everybody talks to me in arabic

Asians say i look korean too. I think it's a compliment generally

Most Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese and other Asians usually were chill and hung out with each other, while the Japanese hung out with white people and didn't bother with Asians. Are Japanese self-hating Asians?

>B,But We are Oceanian!

So where in asia are you from OP?

what are you in America for?

regards, midwesterner

its because were white

Probably this is the reason we never seen Asian English teacher here. Kids would think he is a person with intellectual disabilities when they see Asian person who can't speak Japanese.

Many Japanese think only whites and Blacks speak English so they don't know there are Asian who their native language is English for example Singaporean and Asian American and Chinese Canadian.

My parents are Chinese but I was born here and lived here all my life. I pretend to be an American loving citizen in public, but in reality I plan on stealing corporate trade secrets and sell them back to China.

I think the most widely spoken language by blacks that isn't Arabic is French

japanese are east asian

>French
I know that there are many blacks in France and French is the most widely spoken language in Africa but most of Japanese don't know that.

is money the only way to a chinese girl's heart? I was interested in a girl and my looks seemed to dazzle her for a while, but when she found out I wasn't well-off her interest seemed to die on the spot

You can give me the BFC anytime

I've it on the authority of embittered men that this is much the case for women of all nationalities.

Why can't you speak French if you were French American?
Why can't you speak Italiano if you were Italian?
WHY?
I can't understand why only Asian American need to speak their old home country's language.

are they so ignorant to what goes on outside of japan that they don't know simple facts about the world or is it only an english speaking country thing to know what is happening outside of your borders?

Chino cochino

Yes.So for example some of jap women think Paris is the most beautiful city in the world and there are only beautiful whites kek
And many jap don't know and understand about middle east at all

go to /biz/ and get rich off cryptocurrencies my friend
Made 6k usd my first month

well, there is something of a phenomenon of Asians in the US weirdly living in quasi self closed off ghettos

they read the Datsu-A Ron newspaper

everyone's making a fat profit this summer

that won't last, it'll come knocking

Do they not show world news or do they not give a shit?

I myself am by nature suspicious of trends

>Half Chinese Half Mexican

Must be the worst combination ever