ITT:

ITT:
UK gets btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

ft.com/cms/s/0/05c08ecc-11ea-11e6-91da-096d89bd2173.html#axzz4CfygS7Tg
theguardian.com/world/2016/may/10/battle-prop-up-italy-banks-eu-brexit-grexit-bad-loans
oecd.org/eco/outlook/italy-economic-forecast-summary.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what the fuck

Italy.

The only country to get literally BTFO by a bunch of niggers.

Well...except for at least one other country. :(

But the real question is, are you going to miss the pound when you default in a couple months and we aren't there to help bail you out? :^)
Pray we don't take the euro down with us so that Germoney can still afford to gibs you enough.

>momentarily having Jews scramble about worrying about their shekels in exchange for democracy, freedom and preservation of your people and culture

My Aussie bank did the same thing.

This. Italy's banking sector is just about to implode and it's going to be fun to watch the pasta niggers suck German cock for gibsmedats.

Man, the schadenfreude when the euro fails is going to spec-fucking-tacular

Who the fuck exchanges money when they arrive at the hotel? Especially with what has just happened. You take enough with you ffs or go to an atm.

I'm sure you have premium information under your ass wich allow you to say such a thing.

Sounds like the central bank needs to go. Or you need better photoshopping skills. One of the two.

>ft.com/cms/s/0/05c08ecc-11ea-11e6-91da-096d89bd2173.html#axzz4CfygS7Tg

>theguardian.com/world/2016/may/10/battle-prop-up-italy-banks-eu-brexit-grexit-bad-loans

teehee

have fun sucking german cock

Hmmm...really makes you think.
By the way Portugal's and Ireland's has decreased over the last 2 years while yours has increased.

I can already feel my balls tingling, user. I will fap my dick raw when the Euro collapses.

It's different, we are still the 7th biggest economy in the world.
Portugal and Greece aren't.
Furthermore we have long term economic prospectives of greater growth then Germany, and even if your shitplace.
oecd.org/eco/outlook/italy-economic-forecast-summary.htm

>Estonia lower than even than the Jew non-country Luxembourg

Impressive

>excuses
>more excuses
>delusion

kek

The problem with the Italians is all that nigger blood in their ancestry. It made them only barely white.

I posted data, you posted a meme.
Who's the nigger here?

>(((theguardian)))

wow I am now a #Bregretter

They're TOAST

>have fun sucking german cock

There's literally nothing wrong with sucking German cock.

then why are the German women sucking Muslim cock?

I don't know, I'd never suck a cut dick.

Also, I'm sorry you've been mutilated and have that in common with both Jews AND Muslims.

Hahhahahhahahhahha

THATS BECAUSE YOU WILL PROBABLY GET MORE THAN YOU WOULD HAVE 5 MINUTES AGO!

That's a masquerade violation