Who /tearedup/ here?

Who /tearedup/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IUqzSRsMXdk&channel=UCAkyGi4gpPP5INRaXoAgIpA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was beautiful. The ending of BvS is really something.

Why isn't BvS nominated for best cinematography?

Which ending, there were at least 5.

this is such an awful shot holy shit. And yeah I get that it's a homage to Seventh Seal

>bagpipes
was he scottish?

It deserved atleast a nomination for OST and visual effects. BvS has gotten the cold shoulder like none before it. It's honestly shocking.

Cause capeshit fags have no appreciation for real kino and gave it bad reviews. God forbid those kikes from thew academy would give a film that is not popular or about niggers

the real question is why did they shoehorn doomsday and wonderwoman when the movie would have been perfect if batman had "killed" superman and the movie ended

Ok straight up, i didn't like bvs but the level of hate that its received blows my mind especially considering CW was just as bad and gets praised

It's been almost one fucking year and I seriously still can't tell if Sup Forums genuinely considers this a masterpiece or just tries to bait newfags

It's a corrupt shitshow. What's funny is that whenever you mention CW's praising reviews when it's objectively inferior to BvS in every way, they immediately change the subject. There is an uncomfortable truth here.

The hacksaw ridge ratings trigger me desu. Arrival deserves to be lower

comic book heroes never really die

holy shit Gal is perfect

Did you just figure this out now?

I genuinely liked it user

Bagpipes played at a funeral are common. And they had a wake, so probably Irish or Scots-Irish.

I teared up at how Superman got raped and killed by Zack Snyder.

This guy

Because the cinematography was trash.

Can't speak for Sup Forums but I think it's one of the greatest Super hero movies ever created. The third act and design of the monster were lacking, so Man of Steel is better in my opinion, but it's still the most emotional Super hero film I've seen.

>that opening seen evoking 9/11

Finally a pop film that deals with the trauma America has experienced as a culture. I hope we can finally deal with how broken this society has become, and films like this can help us.

>7.3/10
>7.1/10
>7.4/10

Tom "no talent" Fords is rated too high. Watch more film before you make images like this.

The only honest BvS review ever written

I unironically agree with you. I thought it at least deserver a best score nomination. Hans Zimmer did an outstanding job, as he did with Man of Steel.

He might be a gay nigger, but he knows how to write. Pic very related.

youtube.com/watch?v=IUqzSRsMXdk&channel=UCAkyGi4gpPP5INRaXoAgIpA

One of the few new Superheroes with some memorable songs

Hans Zimmer has a group of musicians who do all the work for him, yet he keeps getting credit for it.