The Irish are pathetic

the Irish are pathetic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jcaLKR7V9M8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

put mayweather in a wwe ring and he wouldnt finish the first round desu

worst fight ive ever seen
shit was rigged from the start
mcgregor had a shitty round and then a shittier one but the fight shouldn't have been stopped

mayweather beat the shit out of the big show what the fuck you on about

fight """"sports"""" are in general pathetic, yes

lmao this is what happens when half the globe falls for some media hype and loses millions paying to watch this garbage.

my dad got up at 4 am to watch this shit

lesnar vs conor when?

>mcgregor had a shitty round and then a shittier one but the fight shouldn't have been stopped
What do you think was going to happen? Mcnigger pulling a Hajime no Ippo and one hit K.Oing Maynigger while simultaneously doing a 360 Dempsey roll?

Mayweather was in complete charge of that Irish gypsies boipussy from the start.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAAAA

>the big show
user I...

>2 fighters
>Both champions
>One in Boxing the other in MMA
>Boxing rules
>Get surprised when the boxer wins

Seriouly, you dont' have to be very smart to figure this one out.

>What do you think was going to happen? Mcnigger pulling a Hajime no Ippo and one hit K.Oing Maynigger while simultaneously doing a 360 Dempsey roll?
2bhonest that's probably what MCGREGGOR though
kid got schooled bad
even if the pathetic show continued he'd lose by points

>the fight shouldnt have been stopped
he took multiple face shots in a row without even attempting to defend himself

yes the big show
youtube.com/watch?v=jcaLKR7V9M8

>some starving amateur taken from the streets of dublin lasts 10 rounds against the greatest undefeated boxing champ in the histry of the sport
nice ''''''''''''''''sport''''''''''' boxingfags

Trump's guy won tonight ^_^

"""""""mma"""""""""""""

>kid got schooled bad
Humiliatingly lmao.
Floyd is over 40, hasn't fought in two years and to top it all off he pulled the oldest trick in the book (letting McGasser punch himself out) on a MMA champion who's younger than him by a decade.

Will he ever recover?

>Will he ever recover?
he's done goof'd
only the billions of dollars he got from this deal can console him now
meanwhile can you imagine the face of ALL the pathethic white people that actually bet on him and lost their money??

nigger

It wasn't a bad fight as for freak show. McGregor wasn't even prepared for this fight. He was in mma stance not in boxing stance (like when Mayweather did some strnge shit, turning his back to McGregor, Irishmen didn't even know what he is allowed to do... like hammering? Seriously?)
So it was probably rigged that he survived even this long.

it was literally his first pro boxing fight, and he went agaisnt the all time undefeated world champion, dont know what people were expecting

>paying to watch

Cute

>WWE
You know this is shit bait but I can't blame you for trying

I saw an Irish flag at the ringside.......may weather beat up a leprechaun today.............coincidence?

I THINK NOT

Lmao mad

You just know that behind closed doors they're friends and they brilliantly came up with this idea to make money and hype. Not a bad idea at all. Everyones entertained and these guys make millions. Hell, I didn't even watch it, but the highlights were entertaining enough for me. If you paid the $100 to watch this fight then god bless ya.

>Ameritard who pay 100$ for this

Put him in UFC ring and watch he get btfo

The ultimate cuck combo is not only paying $100 for the Pay Per View but also betting on a fucking MMA fighter in a boxing match.

If anyone did this they need to be gassed immediately.

>everybody at work has been hyping this fight up all week
>one guy had $200 on the wee little man because "he's Irish, he's gotta know how to fight"
The salt is going to be delicious.

Is this the photograph of the century?

im used to watching ufc, where is all the blood? Where is the KO?

Everybody knew Mayweather was gonna win, only dumbcunts thought Conor had a chance. Really should've betted.