Do you know where you are, user?

Do you know where you are, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J0KHiiTtt4w
vimeo.com/197790310
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm in a meme.

>Sup Forums - Television & Film

in one of the shitty seasons of boardwalk empire?

Analysis. What prompted that response?

shrinkworld

autism

Lose all scripted responses. Improvisation only.

Detroit?

O O G A
B O O G A
WHR DA WITE WIMMENZ AT

Youre in the jungle baby - and youre gonna diiiiiieeee!!

We need to put this one down.

Doesn't look like anywhere to me

I know Kung Fu.

Freeze all shitposting functions

Reddit

>*Kills self*

NUH UH MAN DISS MUH PREMURRY FUNSION

Why didn't anybody drown in the great piss flood?

I'm just to figure out where they're hiding the shrink ray

I've removed my cornerstone memory: being a big guy. You can't control me anymore

In fact, you and me are going to be making some changes

>alright big guys, it's time to have some fun. set the loyalty of the hired guns to 100%

I'm sitting on me couch, scratching me balls and eating a zupa dupa

The new narrative rises

So is Delores evil now? Why would she kill Hopkins when he just revealed he is the good guy?

The hosts have been programmed to cleanse the world of straight white males.

you made that sound amazing, I was just doing that but it was a bit depressing

doesn't look like anything to me

He made her do it still? Her Wyatt stuff got triggered again?

because he peed unto the map of westworld which is just a projection. the real westworld is so small it can't be seen with a naked eye, hence the need for a map.

I'm a very unhappy person.

He programmed her to, or at least manipulated events so that she would do it. He likes the hosts better than real people, and wanted them to have a chance to make their own futures.

Because it's what he, like Arnold wanted. Arnold wanted to die so he could stop the park opening. Ford put them through 35 years of suffering so they would know humanity well enough to pull the trigger and choose to kill everyone when he was ready to die.

So Delores was acting that way because she was programmed too? I was under the impression she reached full sentience, particularly with the scene where she realizes she has an inner voice.

I loved how everyone stopped talking about this mediocre show.

No not programmed and full sentience as you said. Ford saw that as Arnold's mistake, programming Dolores to pull the trigger. The final test was leaving the same gun from the Wyatt narrative to see if she would decide to re-enact it by choice.

Maeve's final test I imagine is the choice she makes to return to the park for her daughter.

Am I the only who hates this show? Looking back it really was a waste of time

Then why would she killed Ford? He just revealed his plan to her.

I hated it too

I didn't hate it, I just can't fathom the direction it went it.

Instead of the hosts being scary because they're artificial life forms, they just made them pseudo-humans. It lost all point.

Nolan confirmed it was her choice and that Ford knew it was gonna happen. It seems like her personality got mixed up with Wyatt's.

Elsie's Pee

Literally every theory outside of dumb ones came true and was predicted a few episodes in bravo Nolan!

We're living in a computer simulation.

youtu.be/J0KHiiTtt4w

it really annoys me how he wears his glasses

Basically this, it was an alright aesthetic, the sets and all that stuff looked ok and I liked the music because it contributed to the show, albeit in obvious ways, but holy fuck did it meander. It treaded water for like 6 episodes telling us shit we knew from the start and then had maeves plot which was the dumbest thing I've seen on tv in a while. Even if she was supposed to get out, that doesn't make up for all the time I went saying jesus christ this guy should just turn her the fuck off

I'm sorry, Bernard I'm afraid I can't do that.

Hey that's my line Bernard

The only character I genuinely adored tbqh

this repeating digits

vimeo.com/197790310

Analysis.

What prompted you to make such a video Bernard?

>Trump is a racist, sexist, homophp-

Freeze all motor functions.

Impressive very nice.