Byebyeman

my fellow horror movie anons out there. This any good?

It's pretty good. People are just hating on it because "le funny meme name" but it's a nice creepy movie.

The see ya see ya dude

The adios adios hombre

yeah the name fucking sucks. But alright is it worth going to the cinema though?

The ta-ta teen

The Uh Oh Gotta Go Negro

It's good if you want to laugh.

the goodbye dude

the cya later brah

so not worth paying for a ticket I assume?
I don't even know if I could bring my slf to actually ask for a ticket for this
>uh hi one for the byebye man please

I don't know. Is going to the cinema really that much of an "out of the way" experience for you?

Of course not, unless of course you want to watch it ironically for a laugh.

>"out of the way" experience
what?
Well I liek horror movies but I wanna be scared. If it's gonna suck then I don't wanna pay for it

alright thanks. I'll skip it then

LA LA Land?

C'mon now, it's got a 22% on RT with a 3.5/10 rating, and a 3.8 on IMDB

Generic jump scare horror movie that appeals to teens ala Sinister and Insidious. Boring.

The toodley doodley dude

>*Sound goes silent*
>*Main character who has 100% plot armour looks around corner/mirror/opens door*
>*SUDDEN LOUD NOISE/ JUMP SCARE!*

Wow I never saw that coming

>Half way in I just look down at the other people in the cinema to see if any of them are jumping/reacting at all to the 'scary parts'
>Of course not

DON'T THINK IT
DON'T SAY IT

Dont see it. You will find yourself making thr movie way better in your head after seeing it realizing how bad it is.

It should have been about the journalist covering the story, finding out what the purpose of the coins, the train, the cgi dog what it all means then him going mad.

Instead the majority of the things that happen is "cause movie". The cgi monster and dog are shit too. Same with the name the meme meme man.

Are you a 14 year old? If so, you might enjoy it. If not, then you'll probably think it's boring and by the numbers.

byebyeman

>being a pleb drone
This is what Sup Forums has come to?

could use more fire and stench of burning garbage

You guys know Ryan Gosling turned down the lead role in Bye Bye Man for LaLa Land?

The aufwiedersehen mensch

The Ciao Ciao Chap

Problem is that means there's still millions of retarded teeangers out there who eat this shit up.

Пoкa-пoкa чeлoвeк.

Jesus I swear Horror fags have got lower standards than girls watching rom coms.

not him but I am desperate for a horror movie that will actually scare me. All the new ones suck

More like: Hi, Hi, Man!

Mike and Jay didn't like it. So neither did I.

The adios muchacho

the sayonara senpai

So it's a horror movie about intrusive thoughts?

Intrusive thoughts are spooky enough on their own, why add this lame-ass mythos about The Ciao Dude. The goofy name ruins any kind of tension

>know the jumpscare is coming a mile away
>still get scared by it anyway

it sucks being a horror movie pussy

it's The Game: the movie
the only way to win is to not play

Post actual scary movies then

The VVitch