How do I have sex?

How do I have sex?

You put weewee into bagina and make a pee

Wait about 30 years for 100% realistic sexbots to hit the market. That's what I'm doing.

>make a pee
ehh... close enuf

how

Just bee urself

Pay me and I’ll let you know ;)

Go to your country local search engine or duckduckgo (google censors too much), write "prositutes in my city" and you'll find like a site with various offers. You can also go to a dating site and search for girls looking for compensated sex or even a job site and look up resumes with shit like "private assistant for a man, pay by hour". Find the ones that can come to your house (protip: you're gonna talk with a call center operator pretending to be the girl, not the actual girl. I know because I worked as one). Don't be a cheapskate, go for upper tier expensive ones (without going crazy), I mean you can only have a first time once. Hide everything valuable from your house so it's not lying around and don't drink anything with her. She might try to waste time by talking to you and shit, just tell her where the shower is immediately and be like "I just wanna do it".

find someone who's at least four tiers lower than you on the 1-10 scale. if you're a 4 or lower, then you're out of luck, unless you manage to lose your autism.

benis in bagina :DDDDDDDDD

Find a cute girl
Pull down your pants
Pull down her pants
Put your ponos to her vagooo
JAM IT IN

(You) don't.

Live in an actual free country with a redlight district next to the train station and you can have da secks for 30 euros. it really is the only way.

Is it like that in Germany

100% is a pretty lofty and ambitious expectation but we can look forward to pretty damn good ones within the next ten years

bros, how do i talk to this one girl in my dorm hall? shes really cute but doesnt talk to many guys so i think i might have a chance with her but i dont have any classes with her

In Germany you just find/buy a goat

have you ever talked to her at all? even if it's just to say ?

no, ive only ever seen her in the hall. the one time i said hi when we crossed paths and she smiled back

Just shout muh dick to her

dont forget to bee yourself

just rape her

well make smiling and saying hi a regular thing then. Once that's established, start some small talk, what she's studying, goals, etc. and then ask her for help on some G.E. class/capstone she's taken or majors in.

If you make it that far, you're in

R u a gril?

Speak to her. Don't be a weird beta.