BTFO

BTFO

Attached: mediocre album.png (352x351, 101K)

Ohhh that one guy who keeps on spamming Hot Snakes won't be happy with that

3. Please try to keep duplicate topics to a minimum by always searching for an old or active thread before posting a new one. Do not post a continuation of a thread until the bump limit is reached.

>Pitchfork has shit taste
More news at 11

Attached: 29314906_1556271761138691_3412518728338767872_n.png.jpg (800x450, 19K)

Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!
Wait until the melon, op. Wait until the melon. They also gave audit on progress a 7.7 and that was way a much better album than suicide invoice that they gave an 8.8 to.

Ok faggot, you want to do this? Ok let's do this. Please link to exactly where this duplicate thread is or else just keep your asinine trap shut.

Whatever.
Still my AOTYSF.

Attached: qKYSjHt.jpg (511x547, 29K)

Too high

More like a 5.7

what do people like about this album? i'm a punk guy but this did not impress me at all

>Imagine taking memefork's opinion on anything seriously

it's one idiot spamming it

>I'm a punk guy

LOL

it's as simple as this, just look at how the shill recoils when you call him for what he is

>Implying a 7.7 is a bad score

lol? by BTFO I was talking specifically about the spammer. don't tell me I'm making a duplicate thread when there is no other up.

Attached: screenshot.png (711x92, 11K)

its at least a 5.0

its at most a 10.0

it's a 2

its fucking garbage

It's an 8.1.
Automatic midnight is a 7.8.
Suicide Invoice is an 8.6.
Audit in Progress is a 9.5.
Yank Crime is a 9.5.
DLJ s/t is a 8.5.

I'm the spammer BTW. Gloat all you want op, the melon will give it a 8.5ish rating. His review is the only one that matters to the masses anymore. Also know their average rating is still higher with the p4k review on metacritic than any of the shit bands that get circlejerked here on a daily/hourly basis.

your spergy standoffishness could have fooled me dude

you are on Sup Forums