/hoc/

oilers comeback in 3rd

friendly reminder there are only 12 /lifelongs/ here

>rags

I wasn't talking exclusively about the local hockey, either
all the teams here are pretty Meh at the moment, even the Boncos

If you could permanently close one NHL franchise and prevent any future franchise from being located in that city, but it would also prevent your favorite team from ever winning the Cup, would you do it, and which franchise would you close?

No

to late to think this much

No indeed

I actually saw Dennis Lyxzén's newer band INVASN this summer. Pretty good. He's a hell of a frontman.
It would be great to see that rivalry on the ice again.
Who's the nearest hockey rivals in Idaho?

Fuck no

VGK with empty net goal in last 90 seconds.

1-1

No way

there's no one team that I hate that bad. no deal

You're a fag Sven.

Salt Lake, Bakersfield, Reno

the NW is not to /hoc/, to be perfectly honestly with you

and we don't AHL or WHL
>ECHL =\

I don't agree with his commie politics but Refused made fucking great music

WARM THE BUTTER

At least ECHL tickets are dirt cheap.
t. Indianapolis

Genuine question. Is this Auston in a wig?

What a stupid post.

The rest of the province definitely dislikes Montreal. Which is why I'm sure the Nordiques would have no problems filling the seats and finding corporate support, their fanbase would pretty much be the whole province except Montreal. Then again, maybe things have changed since the 90s, who knows

Alexander Ovechkin getting a head start on looking impressive and scoring. He must want to start not caring at all earlier this year so he's actually trying and padding his stats right now so he can take and extra month off this time.

this can not be denied

going to a game is easy, sometimes can just walk up the ticket window and BOOM

Nachos, beer and /hoc/ and the CLink Arena for two for cheap as fuck
=\ not certain

I'm glad we agree

VGK vs ARIZ is in overtime

Yeah, well, you know, that's just like uh, your opinion, man
Haha yeah, he started talking about commie stuff between most of the songs, like bashing on the Swedish Democrats (which I voted for), saying the usual stuff that mainstream media have been spitting out for almost 8 years now. I noticed that the feedback from the audience was less than it would've been 4-5 years ago though.

Daily reminder that Kuznetsov, Ovechkin, Malkin, Kucherov, Panarin, and Tarasenko are on a steroid program sponsored and organized by the Russian government designed for olympic athletes.

la ligue ne veut pas que Pierre Karl Peledeau possède une nouvelle franchise nordique. il a insulté Geoff Molson en disant qu'il ne mérite pas de posséder les Candiens parce qu'il n'est pas français. Il est aussi un séparateur québécois.

Elite Franchise Record Holding scorer

Why did they give him up?

it's his mother

Jets defense...wow

>down 1-0 until 1:12 left in the third
>win anyway
>never lost a game in franchise history
is it even possible to root against lost veggies?

Too bad they can't play in the Olympics

pongs v perds game felt like an mid 2000s game with reaves running around and people taking shots all over the ice. fun stuff.

>jests
WHEW

VEGAS

Every single game in history was a come from behind victory. Stunning.

>Loseipeg JUSTs

>winnishits

How long until Vegas winning meme games starts to make Uncle Gary mad?

So how many games before Jets owner fires Cheveldayoff and Maurice? They will definitely be out if they miss the playoffs again, right?

never

Gary would love nothing more than a Vegas Cup this year.

Is there a bigger meme team than the jets?

golden knights

I feel it

>redditmonton
>loserpeg

they are riding the sympathy wave right now
soon the newness and feeling sorry for Vegas will wear off and people will get off the bandwagon

oilers
canucks
vegas
tampa bay
rags
dallas
montreal
toronto
shorks
mild

Jest are unironically the biggest embarassments in the league now. This is fucking pathetic.

Ducks were literally created to market a Disney movie

the original meme team

Who's next?

Season of memes coming up.

whos first more like

Apologize.

> strength valor duty

maximum overcringe

Just wait til they (vegas) start playing REAL teams.

My dad passed away on 10/7/99 and I still miss the shit out of him. Here we are just a year earlier. I wonder if he had any idea how much hockey would help me cope with his eventual passing. I can't wait to get home tonight, crack a beer, and watch some puck, hoping that he's right there next to me

>tfw really into punk but hate political lyrics

This sucks

PKP is a douche but he has money and he's willing to pay for a team. Not sure why Bettman won't give him one

Why would he be mad that they're successful? He changed the expansion draft rules to make sure they wouldn't suck dick for their first decade

Found the Winnipeg fan

no he's still shit

blackhawks - 12
Laffs - 9

calling it now

why does Sup Forums has so many tripfags? We don't have this problem on the other boards i frequent.

based dad who got you into hockey. My dad has missed around 8 home games since 1987.

>3 shutouts in his last 5 games
>shit

check the flag retard
the jests just arent that memey compared to the rest of the meme league

Apologize

Islanders are coming for you st louis

>10-1

They are the biggest memes you biased faggot

how are the jests more memey than the oilels or rags or laffs?

It's just more convenient that way. Would consider dropping my trip if we could use logos instead of flags

Never.

nobody needs to know what team youre a fan of, it doesnt change anything, its just annoying

In the general it doesn't matter, in gamethreads you learn who the regulars are pretty quick.

PKP lost the bidding war for the Canadiens to Geoff Molson and got butthurt and sperged out at Geoff.

Geoff Molson is now on the NHL Board of Governors by owning the Canadiens. and the Board decides which cities get expansions.
they probably don't want some butthurt Frenchie douche who insults English-speakers joining their ranks. not to mention the possible political problems for the league being associated with PKP supporting Quebec separatism.

on the punk thing, I grew up listening to punk but its hard for me to listen to newer "punk" because the lyrics are just blatant lefty SJW bullshit no different than the mainstream media pushes and not rebellious at all anymore.

Was corey perry kill?

theyre not memey, theyre just bad

That's what i'm saying, people pick up on your posting style pretty quick.

I'm sorry you're thinking of finnish goaltenders

What ever happened to Dozer?

>you now remember At the Gates

lad

how can one magazine be so wrong

Oh god I thought I was the only one autistic enough to recognize Anons in gamethreads by the way they post

If you're talking about your team, yes it does

It's pretty useful in all kinds of threads. I never want to be mistaken for a Laffs fan because of my flag

Corey Perry is never kill. Every game he takes a hit that looks like a serious injury but he bounces back every time. I don't think he has ever missed more than a game or two due to injury.

He needs face enlargement surgery.

VGK schedule

>not having 3+ posting styles to hide your samefaggotry
casual

KEK

we need state/province flags for north american IPs

Who can stop us from going 82-0

=\
not only that, I can tell when people are drunk or when they may have a mental disorder, depending on how long you're here

I mostly listen to old school 90s emo and melodic punk or just weird shit with lyrics that don't make much sense. The most political band I still like from when I was a teenager is Discharge and even then, their lyrics are as generic and dumb as possible

Only if you spend a shit ton of time on this board. I just don't have time for that anymore