I HURT MYSELF TODAY

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

he made like 75 millions and he is not a boxer, i dont think he lost anything today

The classic thing is that Floyd looked shit. Like a broken horse, just was stiff and slow, no precision just terrible. But Conner really just doesn't like getting hit and gasses in the third every fight. Bit sad really

Why do males watch this anyway. Cant fathom why you guys are addicted to violence

>le I'm a girl le

Eh, McGregor still won imo.

>be constrained by a metric fuckton of rules in a sport you're relatively unfamiliar with
>still hold your own against a world champ
>"lose"

If it'd been MMA/UFC, Mayweather would be bloody fruit pulp right about now.

Mayweather won the battle, McGregor won the war.

Don't shoot up your school now pekka

stop larping as a woman you fucking faggot, even if by some unholy course of actions you turned out to be female, the fact that you post on Sup Forums nullifies any natural advantages your gender gives you

conclusion: stress test the rope today

Are you the russian girl?

Its not Rocky man. Its a circus sideshow

Why not have rematch in UFC cage next? I don't think Mayweather would last long.

Don't go camping on an island, faggot.

he didnt even look tired at the end of the fight, pretty impressive for 40 years old

>11 years older
>retired for 2 years
>the greatest DEFENSIVE boxer
>mediocre KO stats
>always win by decision
>not a hard puncher

>the 11 year old younger "athlete" got tired by the 7th round
>give rabbit punches the entire fight
>the defensive retired, old, boxer with a mediocre KO record who relies on winning by decisions since doesn't hit that hard took the initiative and destroyed the irish punk the entire fight to the point mcmeme had to be saved by the ref from becoming a literal potato

>people thought mcmeme had a chance
>people paid to watch this publicity stunt

>b-b-b-but he would have won in an MMA fight

The absolute state of MMA

You're right, white virgins are dangerous. Guess I'll jump on a nigger dick now

Its the difference between a boxers cardio and MMA cardio man.

Look at any time someone lands a few shots on Conner and he gets it into his head he can wrestle. Embarrassed himself against Nate desu

When Floyd landed a few he basically shot into a clinch but there was no respite. He's a fucking quitter who doesn't like being punched but who has the hand of god and really good counter punching

Fuck off dumb roastie.

He did well

One word femanon: testosterone.
It makes us do a lot of illogical things, asking girls on dates included.

Have a nice day.

Who's that?

No idea

Y-you too

It's fun

:-(

Who? The translator who posted in norgetråden? How many ruskie girls who love norway are there?

:-)

Literally what I picture all girls on this website look like

>tfw low test

Oh yeah, sorry, though you meant some girl related to our general. For some reason Russian girls post a lot in it.

Are you the cat girl from the general?

That means you are less aggressive, more likely to be good dad and you wont even mind when your jewish wife will order and manipulate you around.

Also you wont start balding so easily and less acne.

She's just a meme anyway. But I wouldn't be surprised if she used Sup Forums

>tfw turned down sex multiple times and last gf left me because I wasn't interested in sex

post tits

ya wot m8

Since you are feel poster from 1st world where neet makes more money than working class here, i would guess you have depression and not just low libido.

Did you get gf because you though it will improve your life?

Last time i did, some autist tracked me down and camped outside my house, yelling with a megaphone how he'd fuck my tits until cops took him away. I'd rather not have to deal with that again.

Varg's in france now it won't happen

Never underestimate autism!

so I checked and NEETs can get $1000 AUD a month, which is 663 euros, surely most working class in czechia earn more than that

i don't see what being 1st world has to do with anything, although yes I have been on and off medications for depression, which certainly doesn't help libido

I got a gf because I want to be approved, I honestly don't care for one.

MMA fighter in boxing rules against a boxer, obvious outcome.

>663€ for doing absolutely nothing
>408€ is minimum wage here
Brb, i am emigrating to kangaroo land. Your neet bucks are average wage here meaning like 50% people here make less than your neets :-D

And good luck fighting your depression! That is something only 1st worlders can afford.

I get like $1700 on the DSP man. Still barely enough to live on. Look back to getting like however much from my job and claiming the dole for being a student with delight and regret.

Got fucked by the tax man pretty bad though.

not quite absolutely nothing, you have to apply for like 30 jobs a month. And cost of living is very high

Also, my 'depression' isn't so bad, it has been on and off but I am fine and secondly anyone can get it, it is not like >le you are wealthy so you can't be mentally unwell. Thirdly, Czechia is not so poor, possibly the best post-communist country, probably on the brink of becoming truly first-world soon

autism is not a disability

I'm a scitzo

what do the voices say

One just said penis for what its worth

Now banging on about faggot and getting something. Pretty incoherent really

>first world soon
Nah. It will be the other way around. West will slowly collapse with rapefugees and slowly but surely shit itself to our level.

>le you are wealthy so you can't be mentally unwell
It is the other way around
>you are wealthy so you can afford to be mentally unwell
Here mentally unwell people drink themselves to death, overdose, go to jail or become homeless very fast.

They are clearly saying: TAKE YOUR DAILY PILLS!

It's the same here. You get about 8-10k nok a month (with housing bills paid, but not phone and internet) as a neet, and you have to do whatever the state wants you to do for it, or else you get nothing.

Thankfully I got a job from a government program that pays about 35k nok (salmon raising) so our welfare system clearly works as long as you're willing to try

nigga you're posessed by a gay ghost
you need an exorcist not no damn psychiatrist

what's wrong with camping?

I don't take pills

>Here mentally unwell people drink themselves to death, overdose, go to jail or become homeless very fast.
That's very sad man. Its very difficult really just dealing with the voices and whatnot. But being in a room and thinking people can read your mind while they bang on about horrible things is pretty full on actually. Also if you ever go fully insane and lose control around you you're never quite stable again. Can never quite get a coherent view of the world around you. I have memory problems too so I was unable to process things I couldn't see so like the back of the tv. The back of the computer screen, behind me all just were not being processed by the part of the brain that does that. Haven't quite put it back together yet

Yeah its true as fuck man. Got other problems atm though

Some autist will shoot you in the name of white power, even though you're white too

Anders Breivik newfag

O S L O
S
L
O

D R A M M E N
R
A
M
M
E
N