My dream is to live in the place like this pic

My dream is to live in the place like this pic
what about you?

Other urls found in this thread:

hu.wikipedia.org/wiki/Termálvizek_Magyarországon#Gyógyhelyek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've always wanted to try out the hermit life for a while. Either in a dessert or some cold ass tundra.

somewhere that's an hour away from hot springs and the city is a few minutes away

I want to live in highrise condo but close to mountains, maybe something like HK. I'm convinced a place like this doesn't exist in USA, our cities are shit.

My dream is to have an ass like this.

Florianopolis.

My dream is to be a 10/10 qt.

My dream right now is to somehow send this thank you letter to a Japanese company

but I can't seem to figure out how to make sure it is sent to the right location

I just want to own a house, have an interesting job, and not have to sit in traffic.

come to orange county (california) m8

perhaps you would enjoy serving the public in the police

it's an interesting job, it shouldn't be hard at all to secure a house or gf if you're needing one, and of course traffic really isn't an issue

>work at a hotel in Miami Beach for a few years
>during break would go up on the roof and look over into the party mansions next door
>always see drunken orgies, people doing drugs and super bloody fights
>go through two or three drags while a gaze off over the revelry

Good times but I don't miss it.

interdasting

Fuck are you talking about? We don't have highrise beach condos like that, it's all cookie cutter low density suburbs.

Sorry thought you were replying to OP. Still we have tons of traffic for the guy you were replying to.

this

If you are Japanese just move to somewhere near Atami or Shizuoka or something. It has OK high-rise mansion next to the sea, affordable too.
If you are not, well, you can also do that. Nothing's stopping you.

Don't try to live in shitty tropical mansion like that. The quality of life goes down the more temperature goes up. You're in Japan and it's already better than wherever it is.

>super bloody fights
curious, what do you mean?

Living near the beach is terrible 2bh senpai

I just dream about world peace and that everyone would get along with each other :)

why?

fag

Want to move back to my hometown close to the Tegernsee

how expensive are the houses in small german towns?

isn't it boring to live in a small town?

I like your beer

It's okay. In this particular place it's about 1000-1500€ for 100m2 / month. In less popular places it's cheaper. One house is usually for 2-4 families.

What's the point of a big city?

1) Expensive. Apartment with the view on the beach costs twice the price it would normally.

2) Humidity. Hot in the summer and cold in the winter. Laundry dries slower.

3) Noise. Expect youngsters to blast music at 3AM or drunk people screaming.

4) The local stores have higher than regular prices.

hu.wikipedia.org/wiki/Termálvizek_Magyarországon#Gyógyhelyek

seems difficult, depending on the jobs you can get in small towns and how much they pay, which is not much im guessing in small towns?

Don't know, I get roughly 2500€ after tax. But I live in the city. It's common that you move there when you are in pension. Or you buy a house or apartment in one house there while you are working in the city.

My dream is to fuck

German cities aren't German anymore.

where do you work at?

Come here

cant buy hooch. Don't want to get publicly whipped/beheaded.

For an IT company in Essen (pic related)
But I wouldn't want to live like this until I die.

Travel, I went to germoney when I had time and some left over money. Helps somewhat.

>real estate bubble is going to pop and I'll buy a comfy house in the mountains

Eeh, Balneário Camboriú is closer to Op's pick than Floripa

My dream is to live and work in a city with nice sea next to it. I'm thinking about NZ, will I ever make it?

just to live desu

my dream is to have a gf

a nice job that I like, a house of my own, and friends close by. If I never have to set foot in another city again then that's a bonus.

I never see people say this online but as someone who lives in front of a beach, salt air will fuck your electronics up.