When will the eternal anglo stop with the lies?

when will the eternal anglo stop with the lies?

>hitler didn't let the anglos retreat because he didn't want them as enemies and was hoping
to make peace with them.

They'll never stop.
They're jewing everyone so hard they don't even realize it.

English soil BELONGS TO THE IRISH.

fuck the G*rm

I'm not sure what you're arguing but Hitler issued the halt order because the ground forces needed to be restocked and whatnot and Goring somehow convinced Hitler to let him finish the job with the Luftwaffe. Goring was unable to and this thus led to the Battle of Britain and so on. Maybe if Hitler had forced the tanks to roll on despite shortages and the such he could have defeated Britain right there and then, but that's not what happened.

good goy

What actually happened then?

hitler offered to be allies many times, Churchill was controlled by jews though

>anglo
>stop with the lies

Hitler is actually a nice guy who knew.

And how many times to this point had Hitler honored a treaty that Germany had signed?????

Guy who survived 23 assassination attempts doesn't want to admit he made the biggest strategic error of WW2

Really get the old aryan noggin going.

Eh, Churchill did have a LOT of jewish connections but to convince Britain that Hitler would honor a treaty is tough. Also what I said still stands. The Luftwaffe was tasked to and failed to finish the British army.

>implying hitler's germany had anything to do with the treaty of versailles
weimar was jewed as fuck

?

You wanted the translation or something ?

what's the point allying somebody who doesn't honour his treaties? How do you know he wont stab you in the back?

Based Italy-chan

When will wehraboos admit it was just Luftwaffe fucking up again as usual?

obviously to avoid war and improve your economy with trades, it's pretty easy to defend an island in any case.

I was thinking more about the treaties/agreements germany signed while he was in office

They gave Hitler Chechoslovakia to avoid war.
But then he invaded Poland. By that point, Brits new that Hitler couldn't be trusted to honor his treaties

why are anglos so fat?

I usually like Italian posters but this one seems defective

>no one talks about the french soldiers who died for them
A bit disrespectful...

The film takes place over the course of a very limited set time period of about a day with a lot of shit going on, how are they going to find time to talk about what the French are up to and if they've engaged in battle?

I'm not talking about the movie, I haven't seen it yet, I meant globally, even in this thread, people rarely talk about their sacrifice

That's because anglos have monopolized the memory of WWII. It's our (continentals) own fault actually, we could just stop eating up this propaganda shit and produce something ourselves.

But apparently we're doomed to relive the memories of Willy McNiller who rescued a cat and a dog or some other insignificant shit again and again.

they are degenerates who eat five times a day

what should they talk about? About how they left them alone and run away?

>Reee fucking anglos why didn't you just let Hitler control all of Europe and subjugate it to destruction and mass genocide

Is there anything more retarded than a stormweenie?

bump