/éire/

Maigh Eo edition

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantic:_The_Wildest_Ocean_on_Earth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Apologise.

Tyrone VS Dublin

Do you think Tyrone will be able to compete? Or will Robbie Rotten shenanigans get the better of them?

I still don't see why it was lauded as "the greatest fight in all of sporting history" like RTÉ says. I'm no expert on boxing history but surely there have been more anticipated matches.

>irishman involved in an important sporting event

How many more days until we stop talking about it?
Looking forward to the hurling final myself. Will be fun to watch with /éire/.

>How many more days until we stop talking about it?
I don't think many of us are that interested so not for very long I'd assume.

>Looking forward to the hurling final myself
Mise freisin. I swear to God if Galway bottle it.

They will.

>haven't won Liam since I was 16
When is the natural order going to return?

You are an old man.

The two dirtiest, most cynical teams in the competition so it should be interesting to watch although I'm not really fond of those sort of knackers in the GAA, a few too many Ballymun players with Ballymun attitudes on that Dublin team I think.

The north has some fucking weird coats of arms. Derry has a skeleton in theirs and Belfast's is supported by a seahorse wearing battlements as a necklace.

Really makes you think.

That other thread is some disgraceful edition.
Spooky

>Vita Veritas Victoria
>Life, Truth, Victory
>Life

What time's the match on?

Which one? Roscommon bs Tyrone is on now. Tg4.

Last night.

Enjoyeeee your lifetime.

Tyrone versus Dublin. Nevermind I just checked, it's 4.

How many hours do you leave between each small meal?

Depends on how small the meal is, how hungry you are and whether you're planning on having a proper meal later.

Why are deep sea nature documentaries the comfiest? Watching one on RTÉ now.

Is that the new one they were talking about recently? I really need to watch it. Especially since playing subnautica.

>Is that the new one they were talking about recently?
If you're thinking of the one they did with Brendan Gleeson then this isn't it.
This is the one on now: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantic:_The_Wildest_Ocean_on_Earth

I rooted for you :(

>Tyrone VS Dublin
Not even going to bother watching it desu. Dublin aren't an enjoyable team to watch.

But Waterford are the hurling kings of bottlers.

I only eat two meals a day, and I leave about 6 hours between them.

>spinning dolphins

Nothing in between?

How'd he get on? Only read the headlines saying he lost.
Was it a close defeat? Any memes emerge from it?

>bottler
westbrit dub word.

No.

Partially agree.

What a goal lmao.

>Was it a close defeat?
As I understand it, he had good form and speed for the first five to seven rounds, but fell apart in terms of endurance so much that he was basically taking punches without any defence at the end.
A boringly predictable end, sadly, since Mayweather's stand-out ability as a boxer was specifically endurance and fighting as well 10 rounds in as he did at the start, and McGregor's trained for quicker games which are based much less on the ability to endure, and last about 2/3 as long as a boxing game.

Correct.

No tea, snacks, fruit, bar if chocolate? Sounds like a miserable life.

I would never have considered it to be a West Brit term. For one thing, I have never heard of it being used in the UK, so I assumed it was an exclusively Irish thing.

I've only heard it on /éire/.

I wish I could do this but I get so hungry and develop a bad headache if I don't eat regularly. Wish I wasn't thinking about food constantly. It's suffering.

>didn't know they were west brits
Been telling ye all along.

I'd have tea/snacks after my second meal of the day only.

Tell me your secret.

>westbrit
Lel if you say this seriously

t. George Smith

The two meals I eat every day tend to be big ones. Also, I don't engage in much physical activity at my workplace, so I don't expend much energy.

/éire/ paramotor hurling match when?

Me neither but I guess it's a boredom thing too.

What helps in my case is that I am never hungry for the first few hours after waking up. I usually have my first meal of the day when others are having lunch and then dinner in the late evening.

So bored at work u watched the entire match, and now I'm watching the formula one. Only about 6 hours to go.

Sounds like an easy job.

I'm watching The Phantom Menace.

It is at times. But it can be very stressful too.
Good lad. Can't beat a bit of starwars.

So this Apache place is pretty great, pizza, huge chips, drink and a sauce for 7€. That's my warm meal for the day
t. homeless swede in Galway

Their pizzas are pretty amazing. I like getting half and half pizzas but it's often I get them. Don't bother getting any desserts they're bad.
Apache pizza varies from town to town. Some places are pretty poor I hear.

Where are you staying at the moment?

Just contact the NUIG students union, lad. They'll help you out in finding accommodation.

I forget the name of it but there's this small pizza place near the bottom of shop street that does really nice stuff. Their slices are huge though so one will do ya. It's on the same street as the Front Door and it's next to a flower shop.
If you like spicy stuff then go to Boujon, it's all the rage with students at the moment.

How do you have a proxy if you're wandering in Galway?

And yeah, that's a standard student/midday price for a pizza meal. Apache pizza is fairly dry in my opinion though.

who makes these images

Our resident Luxembourger poster.

Luxlad. Though I'm actually working on my first one at the moment, hope it turns out all right.

Luxembourg user.

Make sure to post it as soon as it's finished

Well I'd hardly hoard it to myself. Shouldn't take too much longer now.

Cereal for breakfast, big bowl of chicken and pasta for dinner... Would it be bad if had chipper and/or cider tonight?
Can't decide if I should even have it at all.

>I'm actually working on my first one at the moment
Looking forward to seeing it. Hope you haven't chosen a meme county though.

Don't fuck it up.

>tfw luxlad never made one for my county

Where you from?

Lux covered all the meme counties already.

The Premier county.

Is lux neet?

No.

Think we can all agree that image name memes are the worst kind of memes. Really not funny.

What does he do? I don't remember.

Bit rude.

Didn't do Tipperary because I find their jersey hideous,almost as bad as Mayo's jersey

>almost as bad as Mayo's jersey
You don't like the colours of christmas?

>Didn't do Tipperary because I find their jersey hideous
Shit taste.

I don't like irregular stripes of 2 different shades of green,some random red thrown in and white accents just for the laughs

>almost as bad as Mayo's jersey
Good taste. As expected of a non-peasant gentleman.

I don't like how they have the exact same colours as Clare and Roscommon.

The joke was since your memory is often fuzzy. I posted it because I thought the black and white thumbnails looked cool, the filename was an afterthought.

>Think we can all agree that image name memes are the worst kind of memes. Really not funny.
Strongly disagree, they are the highest form of humour.

I like Mayo's green and red, hate their alternate jerseys though. At least their colours are unique compared with so many other counties that share the same colours.
Honestly who thought it was a good idea for five counties to all be blue and yellow?

The stripes are just the current design, they aren't always present.

And Longford and Wicklow.

That's a modern thing, traditionally jerseys were much simpler for all counties but I suppose they have to make them look fancy now.

Tipperary has had those colours the longest I believe though.

Kerrymen gracious in defeat as always

>And Longford and Wicklow.
Can honestly say I don't think I've ever seen either of them play a game in either sport.

Hello Irishmen.

>Can honestly say I don't think I've ever seen either of them play a game in either sport.
Only one good team can wear the Blue & Gold at a time, or so the legends go.

why are there 2 éire gens again? Did you girls have another argument?

>rhubarb tart and ice cream for dessert
>didn't burn the roof of my mouth with the roast for a change
All is good. Now a Tyrone victory and the the day will be complete.

>they are the highest form of humour
Strongly disagree. All image names should adhere to a standardised format consisting of 13 numbers, along with the image extension.

>gracious in defeat as always
O'Shit stamped on his foot seconds before and last week refused to shake anyones hand after the match.
Hyped up piece of shit that loves the limelight desu. Pity he has no medals to show for it except for "muh nestor cup".

>Strongly disagree. All image names should adhere to a standardised format consisting of 13 numbers, along with the image extension.
Poi, stop being silly.

>stop being silly
B-but it makes everything much cleaner desu. I thought you Anglo-Germanics loved order and organisation anyways, no?

What do you prefer with your tart lads? Custard, fresh cream or ice cream?
I like my tart to be warm with cold custard or cream. Ice cream is only acceptable for cakes.

>O'Shit stamped on his foot seconds before and last week refused to shake anyones hand after the match.
>Hyped up piece of shit that loves the limelight desu. Pity he has no medals to show for it except for "muh nestor cup".
Oh my, that's some serious venom. Get the "no sam" jabs out while you can I suppose, you've only 3 weeks left.
I think yesterdays contest showed quite clearly who the "hyped up piece of shit" was between the hard working team player Aidan O'Shea and the one they call "Star".

That match was so fucking violent yesterday. If the ref wasn't giving out cards so often it would've been a bloodbath. Of course it was a bloodbath for Kerry in a sense.

I found this one first in the morning and didn't know there was another until hours later. Then when I looked in it was basically an MMA general full of foreigners.

>All image names should adhere to a standardised format consisting of 13 numbers
What happens hundreds of years from now when there's another number added on?

>That match was so fucking violent yesterday. If the ref wasn't giving out cards so often it would've been a bloodbath. Of course it was a bloodbath for Kerry in a sense.
Surprisingly so since the previous game was quite a clean contest. I'd say we'll be seeing an even greater dose of violence this afternoon.

>Custard, fresh cream or ice cream
We never use custard in my household, and I don't usually seek out cream unless it is included in whatever I am eating already.
So pretty much always ice cream. And I too like hot tart.

>yesterdays contest showed quite clearly who the "hyped up piece of shit" was
I said it last week that apart from the Galway and first Mayo match I thought Donaghy was never that great. Didn't contribute as much as many of the other forwards.

>What happens hundreds of years from now when there's another number added on
Who knows. Seems like an issue for web developer Jaggy. Of course we will be long dead it becomes an issue.

>will be long dead it becomes an issue
You're not going to live until Saturday, November 20, 2286 5:46:40 PM?

>we'll be seeing an even greater dose of violence this afternoon
Hopefully. About time someone bloodied the Dubs, seeing as they attempt to do it with everyone else.

>not going to live until Saturday, November 20, 2286 5:46:40 PM
Don't think so but I'll certainly strive to user. Perhaps I'll take a leaf out of Connor's book.