The.Odyssey.2016.HC.720p.WEB-DL.H264-BD4YU

>The.Odyssey.2016.HC.720p.WEB-DL.H264-BD4YU

Out of my way pleb fucking shits. True foreign biopickino coming through!

>From 1949 to 1979, thirty years in the life of captain Jacques-Yves Cousteau, the famous researcher, scientist, inventor, filmmaker whose greatest achievement is to have made the general public more curious – and accordingly closer – to the sea. A genius, a leader of men and a charismatic opinion maker, Cousteau was not without defects, his being unfaithful to ever-supportive wife Simone for example or else his vainglory…, but let him who is without sin cast the first stone. The spectator leaves Cousteau in mid-1979 at the worst time of his life: his favorite son, Philippe, has just died in the crash of a plane he was piloting. The dashing conqueror of the sea has suddenly become a broken old man, tempted to discouragement but his eldest son Jean-Michel is by his side to help him overcome his grief and go on with his mission.

The trailer is gorgeous.

youtube.com/watch?v=JXR0J5Tn5zk

Are you ready to take the journey, Sup Forums?

Fuck this poser, where's the movie about him?

>white male wank propaganda movie

trash

He's not white, he's french.

Begone nigger

I didn't know Captain Zissou was based on a real person. Really feeling like an uncultured american shut right now.

kek

lol that fagot cant even keep his eyes open while taking a pic, why does he deserve a biopic?

stop

who

Professor Calculus

Dr. Eggman

A mockumentary about the guy from that Wes Anderson flick? wtf?

WTF I love the Life Aquatic!

you people are soooooo funny

iknowrite!!
this board is full of keks Xd!121!!!

Where do i find this torrent? Its not on the pirate bay or kat.

>being this retarded

What, because i don't know how to greentext? Fuck off, don't reply to me anymore and just tell me where to download this movie. I dont have private tracker connections

no

fuck off

Lol

>its a french film so they all gotta talk french.
I hate when french directors do this. NOBODY CAN UNDERSTAND A THING THEY ARE SAYING!!

This! If they don't speak Excuse me I mean Chinese then how do they expect money?!?

fag

Looks like kino to me desu, senpai