How are you preparing for the Asian century?

Why does Thailand of all the places get to think thy have a role in the Asian century? your country is a white sexcolony and your culture stays mostly within your country as there are no thaiboos. your role on the Asian influence isn't even comparable to south Korea, let alone giants like Japan, China and India. So in short can you please stop making these redundant thread and let someone else create it.

Japan and Thailand are both Axis powers

Thailand did nothing as an axis power except "oh Japan I'm ally please don't invade us".
I can also tell you that fucking Iraq was an axis power.

Don't see the relevance, Iraq isn't Mongoloid.

"Oh Germany don't invade us you can walk through Sweden and we'll give you free Iron"

Thailand isn't completely "Asian" by definition, they're mixed Austronesian, Indian and Asian.
And being from the axis powers doesn't change my point, There is no such thing as a worldwide Thai influence unlike that of Japan or China.

>your country is a white sexcolony and your culture stays mostly within your country as there are no thaiboos
Very true.

>let alone giants like Japan, China and India.
Kek I'm from Guangdong. Thank you for calling China giant. I don't remember where UAE is but I know it's very small. Also I like living in Thailand. Many Chinese here and Thai food and fighting style is good. Arab people smell bad though, sorry. :D

>Arab people smell bad
pot calling kettle black.
And I never said UAE has any influence outside of its region. let alone an international influence.

>pot calling kettle black.
No. I'm calling it stinky hehe. It's ok, I'm sure it smells normal to you. ;D

>Austronesian, Indian and Asian.
That's Asian retard so are you

don't get us involved...

I had a thai prof who gets told he look Korean quite often. He was a pretty chill guy

Buying this phone next so Based Chinese Communist Party can spy on me instead of beta Murrikkkans

xiaomi, oneplus or some random mic phones will do too
currently embracing cheap mic phones because japanese phones are expensive for no reason and i wouldn't surrender to applel and samshit
just steal my information random chinese conpany

>buying a phone so that 国安部 qts have to look at your dick pics

By preparing for the African century that will soon follow after.

Might just as well prepare for the Aboriginal century then

can't wait desu

>tfw latino century will not be laid bare for all to see

It's not going to be the Asian century just the China century. You better prepare to open your anus to the PRC's disappointingly small cock if you want to take part of it