Attached: ,,..jpg (1086x648, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.warnermusic.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=8fsDfn8Hz_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So indie.

yeah, the 1975 sucks dick

why is this posted so often i have no idea who these people are

daily reminder that marketing on mu is indeed against the rules and can be safely reported

daily-er reminder that pale waves is garbage

No u.

hope the shekels you make shitting up the board are worth it

Just because you don't like it and someone who likes them makes a thread, doesn't mean it's marketing. Is Grimers marketed here? I never once though she was, despite seeing her threads every time I visit this place.

Daily reminder that tripfags are still fags.

Grimes*

fuck off loser
go peddle your shit somewhere else

>tripfag who is literally always here
>calls someone a loser

1 thread about a qt new musician a day is bad but 6000 threads about rappers a day is okay

Is it more likely I am genuinely shilling for shekels or that I am shitposting because I might think the band is okay?

>when you know friendo is right but you need to score le ebin buttfued points on le trip :^DDDD
This is why the board gets worse. Biting the hand that feeds you again and again and again. I've 'told you so' too many times.

100% more probable that its for shekels because nobody who knows dick about music gives two hoots about this fake ass band

Attached: your post was a lemon.gif (300x300, 1.03M)

stop shilling this industry plant nobody is falling for it

Kids that dress in post-punk, gothic attire and play pop music? What is this shit?

Attached: soy-milk.png (300x300, 63K)

So What you are saying is that not only is this band being shilled, specifically here, but that taste in music is absolute and there can be no differing opinions on what is good or even just okay?

nobody
is
falling
for
it

I can't believe someone could be this much of fagotini so I am going with that you are just taking the piss.

friendo is a kermudgeon but he’s right you guys were too transparent about it
pale waves being an industry plant and shilled here was confirmed within two weeks of it beginning

no
bo
dy
is
fa
ll
in
gf
or
it

j u
s t
s t
o p
r e
p l
y i
n g

But. Why target Sup Forums? Why continue to target it if no one is buying it? What would anyone have to gain? Why not shill for literally anything else instead of some band with a handful of songs?
Now do it one letter at a time.

One letter at a time marks it as spam.

gee its almost like "underground" cred is one of the best ways to craft a niche that you can milk cash from and use as a foothold for commercial gain wowza what a fucking stretch of logic there

Good point actually.

tends to happen when im around go figure

He's wrong about "le everyone shills them" and its almost like he has a personal vendetta against them.

[desperation intensifies]

Oh the irony

Marketing happens on this forum. You either clueless or a marketer doing damage control.

why is she so perfect?

Attached: 3937d.gif (420x258, 1.66M)

You made one singular good point. That isn't that impressive versus everything else said.
Nah you know but he made one good point. Figured I would at least give him that.

its ok kiddo maybe your next project will be more successful

>You made one singular good point.
lol you guys try so hard not to give me credit its cute
every single goddamn thread i watch you guys say 'Wow I Hate Friendo But Damn He Just Described X Perfectly' like eventually there needs to be some self-awareness among you lot as a whole
then again if that happened i wouldnt really need the trip code any more so i guess the plebs are job security in that regard

>it's ok at least you're not a nolife tripshit
what's all this "credit" btw lol you do stupid shit on Sup Forums and think you matter?

Friendo. Do you know what "delusions of granduer" are? I gave you props on getting one thing right. I did not say you were right on everything you have ever said. It may come as a surprise that I have not interacted with you before. Again, I have to believe this is some elaborate troll persona created to be some sort of Ultra Homosex.

>he eyes the thread
>a friendo post... perfect
>a single bead of sweat forms on his brow as he feverishly types out his sizzling retort
>truly, he is a champion of the common man, come to slay the tripbeast
>he takes a breath
>he hits the submit button

corporate shills reeeeeeeeeee

>he shuts down the pc at the end of the day and still feels like shit knowing he'll never amount to anything. all his energy is geared towards making shitty posts on an imageboard.

Okay how about this. Give me an artist similar to Pale Waves but better.

>he stops
>a burrow appears in his frow
> something is wrong
>the post didn't work
>a nervous sweat envelops his body

No no I am seriously asking you for a music recommendation that is similar to but better than Pale Waves.

>his body begins to tremble
>tears begin to form in the corners of his eyes

You are basically saying you can't do it and have no other real arguments.

>he's shaking now
>his fist clenches and comes down with a crash
>the neighbors hear this but are used to it by now- they shake their heads with dull acceptance

Do they have any other work I can get into?

>post counter doesn’t go up
not very creative

No it did I like the song what’s another?

Just check YouTube m8.

Yeah but whats an album

Hot topic boots?

So can anyone give me some good recommendations for bands similar to Pale Waves, but better?

>nobody responds because nobody actually listens to the band
those priceless mu moments

she's got a seaweed dye job and 3 kilos of makeup on, dude. that could be fuckin' danny de vito under that sherman-willaims paintjob and you wouldn't know it til he had his thumb waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay up your butthole

Attached: 1482420100166.jpg (320x240, 16K)

It sure is something.

She is super cute but their music is trash

Attached: Vevo indie.png (676x1504, 347K)

Let's GOTH IT UP homies!

Attached: Pale Waves 1.png (1711x1005, 1.13M)

Attached: 6dCjM9Jj_400x400.jpg (375x375, 20K)

You might enjoy purchasing the albums and merchandise of bands from this indie label, user: store.warnermusic.com/
Sorry no one else was helping you out.

i bet you a white person made this picture

Erm?

Attached: images (9).jpg (194x259, 5K)

Who gives a fuck pleb.

>shill is pissed off now
Yeah. You fucked up. You should stop. With every post I just get more material for memes.

>angry
Am I the one taking screenshots of passive-aggressive cringelord posts (you wrote them didnt you) and actively post in threads about things that I don't like?

well it's not on the street

No. You're the one who's angry that your shill campaign isn't working and is actually making your client into a laughing stock, but you can't stop posting because that's what you're being paid to do. Have a meme.

Attached: pls clap.png (1276x716, 372K)

>open pic
>chuckle in the most smug way ever
>passive-aggressive lowlife thinks her wearing her name is the end of the world

so many misunderstandings of imageboard culture in this post there's nothing to say. They should have prepared you better before reassigning you from reddit.

Actually there were zero "misunderstandings" and you havent been on Sup Forums since 2008 like I have.
>be mad that she wears a certain necklace
>laugh at idiot who is mad at the necklace
>laugh at idiot who sees shills everywhere
Where's the "misunderstanding" of imageboard culture again?

>mad at a necklace
Haha.. uh.. no.

See you in your shill threads tomorrow shillfriend. It won't work then either.

Your pic literally points an arrow to her necklace, which spells her name. Keep saying you're not mad though.

Are you upsetti, spaghetti?

>mad at
>making fun of
Those are different things user. See you tomorrow. I hope you don't get fired.

quite possibly the only good post you've ever contributed to this board.

But he failed to make more than one good point.

>he looks forward to posting all of this same cringy stuff to someone else "tomorrow" (today)
Your life must suck eh.

you are sitting and watching some TV with a goth girl, and she gives you this look
what do?

>he doesn't like posting here but he comes here anyway
hmmm, could it be that you're receiving some kind of compensation in exchange for your posting user?

>girl looks at you like a dead fish
>wat do
I.. I don't know user.

Who said anything about me? Where's your reading comprehension? You might be legit retarded. I see you still havent left

d-do you think she wants "the dick" ?

>fails to understand how anonymous posting board works

Nothing because I am not over my ex and this girl would literally just be there to hang out and if she tried anything I mean my penis would probably assume direct control because the id really doesn't care about dumb things like love and gay ass promises.

dishonest music at its finest

You don't even know what reading comprehension means do you?

Please, give some suggestions for bands and music similar to but better than this band.

See: I think you'll find many interesting consumer goods you would be interested in purchasing there.

Try Katy Perry. Great stuff. Really underground and indie just like Pale Waves too.

they are literally a shitty 1975 cept with a mall goth chick.
revisit 1975 last album if you haven't. if you go in just for the MUSIC. the album is actually good

if you want qt goth girls who can actually make music
check these peeps out youtube.com/watch?v=8fsDfn8Hz_w
there's more

Oof.
Thanks for the suggestions, I have heard The 1975 but not the other one you suggested, sounds good will have to check their other stuff out.

i'm just gonna listen to siouxsie and the banshees while watching the television romance muted