UK immigrants speak out about Brexit

How do EU people in the UK feel about Brexit?

>Sawska, 20, has been working in the shop for five months. She moved from Poland with her parents and younger brother six months ago.

>"People are so nice here, nicer than in Poland, so I'm very surprised they voted to leave," she says.

>"We felt welcome here and the pay is good. I can earn £7 an hour, while in Poland I would earn £1.50 an hour.

>"I couldn't believe my eyes. I thought - 50% of the people here are racist. They have decided: 'We don't want foreigners here.' I had never felt discriminated against until now.

bbc.com/news/magazine-36627394

How long until England is going to kick these seditious cunts back to the shit holes they crawled from?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bE9THjzmiuo
baka.com.au/video/video-news/video-national-news/violence-erupts-in-melbourne-protests-20160626-4h3g5.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-OEtwtV9koE
youtube.com/watch?v=t5_-E4-2Rpg&ab_channel=simongamer987
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>mfw globalist tears.

female plumber are rare. i would keep her

>UK voted leave because they hate the people in Europe
this dishonest guilt tripping manipulation in the press is pure filth

>20
Ever notice the left is always interviewing teens and children.
Why don't they interview some adults with life experience.

Any logical immigrant would be glad they got in while they could and also glad that no other immigrants are coming to replace them.

>mfw aussie slut i know with a polish parents got free education in Australia then went to the UK on parents polish passports
>mfw she won't be able to get gibsmedats in england anymore
>mfw she probably becomes a prostitute

Do these cunts not realize that if you're there already, you probably won't be going back?

Goddamn, this pisses me off. I am honestly sick and tired of the whole "move to a country to make more money" immigration bullshit. It's never about building a better life. It's never about loving the country you are moving to. It's always about the gibsmedat.

These people are not only ungrateful but they deserve to be shipped back to their Slavic shitholes.

>How do EU people in the UK feel about Brexit?

Positively orgasmic.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

>Voting leave makes you a racist

How can people fall for such a dumb narrative...

these people are 'travellers' who go on holidays every other week

if they leave they might not get back in

My god let that 4 year old vote.

shut the fuck up swaska you dumb polish cow

That hurt my brain

God i wish people like this would just die already.
So obviously made up.

Poles won't need to worry nearly as much as other foreigners. They are generally hard working, skilled people that integrate well into Britain.

>Some even threw up

its irony

you know like Sup Forums

and you're literally too stupid to be here

I think I smell a rat.
>it was real in my mind

Fresh from the press

Hahahahahahha

Every actual immigrant I know voted leave. Filipino family, Italian family, hindu family etc.. Only the bottom of the barrel Paki muslim parasites voted remain

Fresh from Liberal Salt Industries Inc.

BASED BRITS

That is some good divide and conquer right there brehs. Top tier, intelligent propaganda for our side. +1 internets to that woman

>50% of people here are racist
stopped reading there

They might have a red and white flag but they aren't pokemon user

now now... #notallbrits

this is just a small minority of people and do not represent the rest

#illbrexitwithyou

It's true, I was there. A noble muslim man then bowed down and kissed his feet and blessed him with seventy-two thirteen-year-old wives.

>"The right-wing nationalist parties are getting stronger in Britain, in France and Poland. I fear that this could be the end of peace in Europe."

>mfw foreigners can't handle the bantz

Shit that's one intelligent 4 year old. I honestly can't tell if this is really, really clever satire. Or utterly incompetent propaganda. Yes this is how far my opinion of people has fallen in the past few days.

>Israeli cartoon
Thank you based Jews, truly our greatest ally

More great news from the other thread

>My four year old niece just happens to talk like a 20 year old liberal arts degree student who has false assertions

Wow, such a brave child! I wish my mind worked like that when I was 4 years old, and I could even grasp the concept of a market or forced diversity.

Truly, whites are evil.

>Brexit is racist

Where does this meme even come from?

>"I couldn't believe my eyes. I thought - 50% of the people here are racist. They have decided: 'We don't want foreigners here.' I had never felt discriminated against until now.

So Poland is a race now?

You guys do know that nobody is actually going home? You'll just take less new ones

Literally all the poles in england will be allowed to stay

>Mrs. Patel can stay

From what EU Member State did mrs. Patel come, I wonder?

Leftist think that when they make this shit up someone will eventually point out that the language is not that of a child but of an adult, just so that the leftist fuck can justify it by saying it is due to them being their child to try and show off how smart they must be if they can pass on such intelligent genes. Remember that everything they do is about boosting their ego or social status.

>50% of the country is racist because we voted leave

Does this mean I can call all muslims terrorists now?

hating polacks is so 90's, get up to date OP, hate the mudslime.

It'll be like sitting on a cactus, though.

> Wanting to fix overpopulation is racist

oh, okay then...

>who culturally enrich and diversify our towns and cities?
>culturally enrich and diverse our towns and cities
sweden yes youtube.com/watch?v=bE9THjzmiuo
such a brave 4 year old

Fucking cunts, everyones turning it into a racisms thing.

It has fuck all to do with race. I don't want Merkel using this country as a political chess piece, I don't want us to make the monumentally huge economic fuck-up that would be taking in more refugees than we can actually afford to cater for.
You think throwing in over a million uneducated refugeest is gonna help our unemployment numbers?

We already have a job deficit, where we have more people than work, and you want to pull more people in?

An 'unlimited' supply of them, paid for by the taxpayer.

What, you expect us to print more money? That would cause hyper-inflation and we'd become one of those third world countries where everyone is a millionaire but a loaf of bread costs 3 billion.

I'm all for helping migrants, and even migrants coming here to work, if they can get the job (don't come for welfare, that's lazy and fucked), but there is a difference between helping your neighbours, and being a 'people pleaser'.
The difference is the implication that a 'people pleaser' is incredibly self-sabotaging.

>Go back home to 99% white Poland
Who is the real loser here?

The leftists. For decades they've been able to control the public by declaring anything they don't like as racist. The horror is just beginning to sink in. If they can't control people even when their desires align with those of the ruling class how are they going to control things when they're at odds? Now they're even considering that Trump might win the election. Expect sporadic violence.

OMG like as a British Muslim of mixed race descent I have had nothing but trouble since we left the EU last Friday. On Friday night gangs of skinheads were smashing up phone boxes and bus stops and driving fast Shouting ride and racist things at everyone in the street. Myself and my children had to turn off the lights and hide behind the sofa all night. On Saturday when we tried to get the bus to the shops the fast old white bus driver told me my oyster ticket had expired but I knew it hasn't because I had just bought it and he was holding down the reject button. We couldn't travel so had to go home and just eat rice. Watching the TV my three year old cried when she heard Cameron resigning and asked me if this meant we would have to move back to Africa. I didn't have the heart to tell her the truth. I held strong read her her stories and after she was all asleep I cried myself out thinking of how far we have come together to build a tolerant diverse society but it's now crushed by the far right. After the pound crashed in worried how we will afford to eat. I'm scared for my job, my family and my future here but nobody is doing anything to help. I think the UK is doomed

You have to go back.

Kill yourself and your family, muslim scum needs to die anyway you're nothing but disgusting oppressors and you make people suffer

>pound crashed
>how are we going to eat
Cheaper pound is good for exports. Not that normies understand that.

God bless those yids

Polish immigrants are stupider than I thought, not all of us voted out just for them to go, there are other reasons, don't pull the race card, you fuckers.

are you people fucking retarded
it's a joke

>I thought - 50% of the people here are racist.
You can see how fucking retarded that sounds, which is why it isn't true.

Also why are Pole niggers claiming to be entitled to living in Britain?

>3 year old understands repercussions of PM stepping down
>dis is really a tru story we wuz good boyz we dindu nuffin
>dont send us bak to shithole africa pls

As a French oldfag who heard De Gaulle on England and the EEC as a kid, and saw the Brits whine on their knees to join they EU, then spend 40 years breaking our balls, I'm really glad they finally GTFO and go back to their coal mining and shit food.

>cool smoking De Gaulle is now a Sup Forums meme

merica i think you are confused, sweden and norway is two seperate countries.

Enjoy being completely under the German thumb. Now no one opposes them in the EU parliament.

Well, the Dutch, on financial issues, but your interests dont align with ours on that.

baka.com.au/video/video-news/video-national-news/violence-erupts-in-melbourne-protests-20160626-4h3g5.html

>Be studying Japanese at uni
>Spanish foreign student on my course
>She's been bitching about Brexit non-stop on Normiebook
>"The majority of the country doesn't want me here"
>She's about to fly to Japan for a year abroad

Then that tells you just how retarded the left is, when joke opinion pieces and green text stories read like anything else they usually post.

It's like those Tumblr posts the feminists love to put up where some "stupid, man-splaining, misogynistic piece of shit" talks like a caveman, and then she rebuts with something that looks like it took her all afternoon to articulate, yet apparently happened in a split second after some misogynistic comment on the street corner.

These people are fucking retarded, so you can't even tell what is in jest anymore.

The Germans will eat coal, perhaps ?
We're still the garden of Europe, and Airbus, fast trains, etc.

I suspect there is an easy answer here. They can be racist against the Muslims without caring as much about the Poles.

P.S. Forgot access to four seas including the Atlantic.

>Everybody who voted leave is a racist

You know, I would love to argue against this but I remember what Sup Forums was like when Leave won

Islam is a dangerous retrograde political ideology that is antithetical to western values. Not a race. Or even a religion frankly

Poland is great. I would trade you 1 pole for 1 American coon straight up every day. I have 60 million to trade. May keep Halle Berry (catwoman).

The guy managed to get himself invited to a BBC radio show about Star Wars and he trolled the shit out of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=-OEtwtV9koE

>britain decides to leave EU faggot clubhouse
>non-britain complain

oh man, we need a world war to give this people a reality check

>Polish tears

Where can I get moar??

godfrey elfwick bringing the bantz as always

You? No, we. We produce more agricultural products per capita than you. Of course, our population is about 1/4th of yours.

Nevertheless, you cant push your interests in a free trade bloc by boycotting members. Thats rather the opposite of the intent of a trade bloc.

>we need a world war
Cool perspective to see you lose again...

Fuck off you kiwi cunt. Go make more shitty movies with Sam Neil and some golliwog kid.

Not much good to have access to four seas if you dont have a decent port. Or a broad river network.

Rotterdam masterrace.

Went to the only fish & chip shop in Singapore to celebrate independence, had a long conversation with the qt Chinese-Singaporean waitress about Brexit.

Chinese are basically the Jews of Asia, just in it for the sheckels (although without the real Jews' nationkilling agenda). They don't understand how anyone could be happy with an event that knocked a few percent off the pound.

These naive people live sheltered lives because their uncucked government has never let subversive foreigners in, so they don't understand how corrosive they can be, and how pretty much any amount of financial pain is worth deporting these fifth columnists. Which in one sense is an enviable naivete, but I fear for their long-term future because of it.

Sorry for blogshit, but that's the international perspective over here on the red dot.

Le Havre, Dunkerque, Saint-Nazaire, Bordeaux, Marseille...

That man isnt French. He's neither chainsmoking, nor carrying a baguette, nor plastered on cheap wine.

but I don't get it I remember a debate with Nigel Farage where he said he was ok with European immigration cuz it's actually profitable

he just dislikes mudslimes

Why do these foreigners just expect other countries to give away their infrastructure and standard of living for free?

Every time a foreign investor or labourer moves into a well established city like London with 1000's of years of history- they are literally stealing a percentage of that countries infrastructure.
They use that countries, roads, schools, hospitals, systems, and take not just opportunity away from lacks but also now living space which has now impacted greatly onto affordability.

The government and financial institutions are now not acting like parasites but outright predators. This shit has to be stopped! U.K. Has made the first move globally about this.
Every one of you should be highly aware of why property and renting is so expensive. Brexit has the capacity to lessen that by lessening foreign investment, it won't hurt people living in Skegness but it definitely will hurt the top end of town in London, fuck them, their wealth has come by literally selling the country to outsiders at the cost of their countrymen.

youtube.com/watch?v=t5_-E4-2Rpg&ab_channel=simongamer987

Only heared something from a friend who is studying in the UK. Apperantly the days after the Brexit some British students got in the faces of the foreign students and shouted at them that migrants like them don't belong in british universities. Apperantly that hit them pretty hard because up to that point everyone had been pretty nice to them.

Caribean Sea
Pacific Ocean
Idian Océan
Antarctic Ocean

Collectively process about as much goods in a year as Rotterdam does in a day. Third largest port in the world. Largest in Europe. We transport everyone's shit mate.

(((4yo child)))

GODfrey

They can expect more because Anglos typically have a long fuse, and so it surprises people when they go bang

>she didn't want to be forced to go back to poland
what's wrong with poland and the polish there? sounds pretty suspect to me, closet racist for sure

Yep, always forgetting overseas territories.
We're also masters of European astronautics with Guyana.
And of course we can rustle some Anglospherical jimmies with trolls like the Rainbow Warriors.
Not even mentioning the nukes in Tahiti.

>anyone being deported
God I love this meme.

By the time UK actually physically de iure and the facto leaves the EU all the people that are there and still haven't got a british citizenship will get one.

Plus, the british govt knows deporting all those Polish scum back to Poland would be a fucking disaster for us.

Here's a (you). Look at the Singaporean currency. Most likely it is discounted, hardly liquid and geared for export. The globalists have nothing to gain from causing strife in this Asian Tiger. If anything they are looking to maintain stability.

Was in Tesco earlier, the cashier asked the Polish couple if they needed help packing their bags.

Didn't expect it to happen so fast.

Fuck this traitor hoe
>hurr durr I don't wamt to live in Pooland
>hurr duurrr muh racist right wingers in Poland
>hoor door no Mudlsimes in Poland

Fucking bitch, ready to sell her own motherland for couple of pounds.

That feel when my French boss is beyond butthurt.

Good times are coming my fellow chaps.

>Why do these foreigners just expect other countries to give away their infrastructure and standard of living for free?

Because the remain voters have been doing just that for decades?