Someone please nuke finland they turning me gay

Someone please nuke finland they turning me gay

haha fag

Enjoy the crane man

what's wrong with being gay

Nothing man. But its not real great in Paki land really. Saw some doco on it and its like rough as guts man.

I'd be fine, I just want children of my own. Thinking of getting married at 21

Well yeah but they all are then they go to these shady like buildings/rooms and just go at each other then just "no homo lul" and go back to their wives. wtf man

>teleports behind
>penetrates your anus
>no homo kiddo

>be gay
>blame finland
You should talk to Eesti, you two have a lot in common.

But traps and femboys cant be gay since they're feminine

Cool story

Are you a virgin? Just go get laid and you'll forget about it probably

Yes a virgin who masterbates frequently

>Someone please nuke finland they turning me gay
>gay
I mean, I'm not going to argue what you said, but you being kinda gay is in the OP.

It just escalates man. Wank a lot to girls. Then wank a lot to some more stuff. Doesn't satisfy or there's no thrill so you start wanking to traps and shit. Its pretty well documented. Also there's certain parts of the body that the male mind is draw to / is fulfilled by and one of those is cock. Stop wanking for a bit. Get outside and meet some chicks and it will pass. Either that or you're gay and that's that. Not much of an issue and maybe you can escape whatever the fuck america is doing there atm by claiming asylum somewhere

Thats some gril butt in Op

Really? It doesn't look that different from my butt in size.
I thought it was some femboi.
Anyway, if you're kinda gay then that's your own damn fault, gay boy.

Jesus man fuck off back to your containment thread and bang on about being a maid or whatever

Nah I still like grils, cute feminine twinks could just be a fetish

It is femboi.

Oh that's not me, that's some other user. I don't actually ever post pics because I'm not a slut.

Wat

Why do you think its such a thing on image boards when its super rare and looked down on in irl Finland? Like spat upon outside of Helsinki I heard

No, darkies are spat upon outside of Helsinki. People generally don't care as long as you don't act like a degenerate in public.

>finnish boiz
stop this
post more than ten cute and 100 percent passable finnish traps then we'll talk

Yeah idk man I heard it was pretty rare. Quite a normal culture outside the autisim with maybe leaning a little towards the manly side

same

>darkies are spat upon
H-how dark are we talking about?

go to a prostitute then

nope, definitely not straight

Haram