This is how I have to play. He likes to be close to me at all times

This is how I have to play. He likes to be close to me at all times.

>paying thousands of dollars
>NEVER get anything in return
why do people do this?

I had to ethanize mine two days ago, on my birthday

You say that like is a bad thing, no one will love you for so little in return as much as doggo

mind as well stick your dick in its mouth.

That sucks man. What happened?

Saw some kid about 18 or something at the vet last time I was there putting his dog down. It was super sad man.

>dog
>love
what you percieve is just instincts to make you give them food, they're like parasites

Women are no different in this regard, yet men throw their lives away for a short at spending a little time with them.

Tumours mane, the other two vets I previously visited didn't diagnose him correctly

yes, but at least women can give you children.
>children are bad too!
maybe, but a different argument

Kill yourself normalscum.

I'm sorry you had to die a virgin brethen

Change dog to cat and your post is correct

What happens with the dog's body once you put it down in the vet?
Does it stay in the vet and later they bury it somewhere or do you must take the body yourself?

My cat super loves me man. Had a really bad day today and it was the first time I've seen a cat sad when she nuzzled up to me

I mean you pay them a disposal fee and they take care of it but you're probably paying $40 to not have to chuck it in a bin yourself

dog food

I've buried all my pets at home. Just make a big hole, and throw some lime in there.

Parasites do nothing to benefit the host. Dogs for example can be used to help the blind, guard a property or search for drugs at an airport.

Cats only benefit to humans were hunting disease carrying rodents. While it was an important role back in the day, is no longer necessary. Cats are far larger parasites than dogs.

>Dogs for example can be used to help the blind, guard a property or search for drugs at an airport.
these are exceptions, if you have a dog for these reasons then that's fine. same with the cats who hunt rodents and stuff.

I think they cremated mine and we let the ashes fly somewhere she liked to go

>going to the vet to kill his dog. fuckin wh*tes

burn the corpse next time.
they will prolly throw its corpse in the woods.

Same reason we pay for your welfare checks tyrone. Because we're idiots.

Cheques*

>we

We had a dog when I was a kid.

My dad loved the dog, and played with him the most, since he works around farming a plot we have. One day the dog got a parasite that made him mad and he started eating gravel which ruptured his stomach or something, so he was put on an IV and was basically as good as dead.

One day I came home and the dog wasn't there anymore, so my parents told me he had died and I never questioned it until much later.

Som years later I asked my dad what he did with the dog and he just told me he took out the IV, snapped the dying dog's neck and buried him by a train track nearby. He really loved the dog, but when the time came, he knew what to do with it, and I don't think he even has any remorse because it was legit the best solution for all.

Fucking farmers can be brutal sometimes.