You're walking down the street and this guy steps on your shoe

>You're walking down the street and this guy steps on your shoe.
>He then stares at you directly in your face and says "What are you gonna do pussy?"

How do you respond

shrug it off knowing he'll die of a drug overdose sooner or later

"S-sorry Shia. H-he will not divide us!!"

h-he will not divide us

I probably wouldn't see him unless I look down. Shia is a small guy.

push him hard because I'm not a 5'4 manlet under developed Sup Forums dweeb.

I'm not bragging and I'm not even sounding to sound tough. 23, 6'0 and 185lbs. I've been lifting regularly and training in boxing jiu jitsu and/off since I was 17. I'm not saying I'm a badass that could go around kicking everyones ass, but I would easily fuck this little Shia bitch boy in his boi pussy if he tried to play that tough guy shit on me.

You tryin' to divide me, bro?

>hey, aren't you the kid from i.robot?
>hey babe look, it's Even Steven!

Trying to divide them legs

a dyel who become a chad
just look at his eyes, hes still a beta inside

t-teach me your way s-senpai.

Point and

You got raped.

>5'7 160lb people are Chads
>Chads go around picking on 5'4 Sup Forums basement dwellers
>Chads spend every day all day outside a wall repeating "HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US"
>Chads never shower or keep themselves groomed
>Chads dress like hobos

>Even... Stevens

Shia does boxing and MMA training, also height isn't everything. Just because you claim to be 6'0+ doesn't really give you any advantage.

Floyd Mayweather is 5'8
Conor McGregor is 5'9
Mike Tyson is 5'10

And they can all kick your ass with one punch. Speed, skill, aim and precision actually play a factor in fights.

t. someone who got into fights in high school almost everyday.

Divide his brain with a 9mm hollow point.

>>
>Floyd Mayweather is 5'8
overrated coward
>Conor McGregor is 5'9
overrated cheat
>Mike Tyson is 5'10
dirty cheating nigger

lol no, shia would body you into next week

>BREAKING NEWS!!! PROFESSIONAL MMA/BOXING FIGHTERS WOULD BE ABLE TO KICK THE ASS OF A JIU JITSU/BOXING PRACTITIONER
>IN OTHER BREAKING NEWS. WATER... IS WET???

Shia isn't a professional, he isn't a competitor, he isn't an athlete. He's a drinking, chain smoking, 160lb dweeb that has trained a little bit of boxing. You think you automatically become this "fighter" just because you've attended some boxing classes and have hit a few pads? This just proves you have NEVER TRAINED in any martial art. You're a punk tough guy that claims he got in fights everyday at his highschool. As if we're suppose to be impressed by that. lmao

I myself have competed in Jiu Jitsu tournaments several times and WON several times and still don't consider myself a fighter. And quite frankly, I wouldn't consider myself a fighter unless I was competing in MMA fights regularly trying to make it big.

Why did you fight so much my man? Were you hiding your love for cocks?

>these guys are overrated that's why they'll never kick my ass!

t. guy who would plead and beg if they ever threatened him to his face

I could kick Shia's ass anyday pic related is me I'm 6'9 and 300 lbs all muscle. I went to NY on his stream and he was nowhere to be found.

>Le size matters not. I will use my speed meme
>Le top tier MMA and Boxing fighters that are under 6'0 would kick the ass of an ordinary martial arts student
>Le I'm someone who is so insecure, unlikable and pathetic that I got in fights everyday at highschool. (Or I'm just lying on an anonymous board to try and sound like a tough like)

Great memes, friend. Got anymore?

>guy claims shia trains and that height isn't everything
>user goes full autismo on what it means to be a fighter
I think guy #1 was just trying to say he's not just some celebrity manlet. He's probably tougher than the average Sup Forums goer is all m8.
But thanks for the info on your jiu jitsu travels, liked and subscribed.

>He's not some celebrity manlet
>Is 5'7

Sorry, am I missing something? Maybe he's not a manlet to you because you're a 5'4 Sup Forumslack ?

He didn't say "He's not some celebrity manlet" he said "He's not JUST some celebrity manlet" meaning he's MORE than that you fucking retard. Learn some reading comprehension dipshit.

why are you pretending to be multiple different people? lmao.

You think anyone on this shit hole runs to the aid of a fellow user like this?

You're embarrassing yourself.

>inb4 photoshopped screen cap to try and cover your tracks

Don't be predictable now.

>doesn't know the expression not just some
Education is a good thing for people of all heights and weights user.
Also why would Sup Forums make a post in defense of the guy trying to start an "artistic movement" against everything Sup Forums loves about Trump?
Again, think a bit m8.

chads are handsome, fit, famous, followed on social networks by thousands and millionaries

your argument got BTFO

same fagging just proves you're in the wrong and you need to back yourself up to make yourself feel better about being wrong.

>make a dumbass mistake because you can't read
>someone shows how you're fucking stupid
>go full damage control and don't even address the original point in hopes you'll get left alone

Wew lad

>You're wrong m8
>NO IM NOT YOU ARE YOU ARE YOU ARE YOU AER IM RIGHT IM RIGHT SAMEFAG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Let him assault me and make some bank. Bullies hate it when your smug and in the right.

>Chads are handsome
Shia CAN be handsome when he cleans himself up. He's certainly not an alpha handsome.
>Fit
If your definition of fit is chain smoking and drinking booze, then sure.
>Famous
He even said he wasn't famous anymore. Lmao. So scratch that one off your list, nerd.
>Followed on Social Networks
Yep. So are lots of other people. Your point?

I literally predicted this exact comment.

Just read hereNow back to your same fagging!! :)

This is pathetic. Not even good bait worth the picture. You're like that guy who made an ass of himself in public and instead of just moving along so everyone will forget you make a spectacle of it thinking it'll somehow erase your previous mistake but just makes you look like an even bigger dumbass.

ahahahahahahahahah you just got BTFO

..And the angry black lash after the exposure... I can't say I didn't see this coming, user :)

>be user
>think you have a chance to insult someone
>another user points out how you misread something
>rather than not reply and go for some other threads you stand your ground
>continually get pointed out how you're wrong
>keep your stance, no longer caring how foolish you look you just want to be the last man standing

So this, is the power of autism

>He's tougher than the average Sup Forums goer

Wow! You mean a full grown adult is tougher than a bunch of 16 year old kids that have spent majority of their childhood developing and growing on their computer chair staring at a screen than playing sports and socializing?

No way! I refuse to believe this!!!!

careful he'll ju jitsu you

For those just joining us. This user here same been same fagging this entire thread to try and back himself up.

Just wait tho. He will take a screen cap, edit the (you)s out of the photo, and then post it to cover his tracks.

Let's just watch this train wreck unfold until he gives up or the thread 404s. This level of patheticness doesn't come around too often.

Whip out my knife and stab him

seems like you're getting BTFO and having a hard time accepting it

>all this butthurt because he doesn't know how to read

This is hilarious I can't believe someone got this up in arms because he doesn't know proper english

Are you sure that's not Shia you're talking too user? I don't understand how someone could get this angry over defending Shia?? Shia is a puny hobo manlet. We've never liked him.

Damn bro you're getting shit on by everyone how's it feel

>a retarded Sup Forumsshitter arguing that Shia is not a Chad

GEE

>samefag talking to himself because nobody else is backing him up
>inb4 photoshopped pic to prove otherwise
>inb4 UH YOU CAN'T SAY THAT I SAID IT FIRST THAT MEANS ITS OFF LIMITS!

Hi Shia!

I'm actually a fan of the first Transformers movie and I unironically loved Disturbia (In the summer of grade 7 I would watch it almost everyday in the background while I played WoW)

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

user, we're not laughing with you, we're laughing AT YOU

>mfw the autistic poster that keeps claiming samefag

This whole thing started because you didn't know that someone saying "Shia isn't just a manlet" meant "Shia isn't a manlet"

Why are you not addressing this point? Is it because you know you're wrong but the only thing you have going for you is calling samefag?

To be honest he's probably loving the fact that more than one person is replying to him, despite the fact that he'll always claim it's one guy.
At this point my fellow anons, I assume this individual is just in it for the attention. I refuse to believe someone is unironically this dumb, and if he actually is, I don't feel bad letting him think because he sat in the thread the longest, despite refuting any part of the initial argument, that he 'won.'
It probably doesn't happen often.

>The Autobots aren't here to save your ass now!
>POW
>I just cooked your beouf, well-done!

>we're
>implying you're more than one person

>user trying to make us believe that Sup Forums has come to his aid in a desperate attempt to redeem his brutal BTFOing.

Where do you think you are?

>STILL doesn't address the original point

Damn you really are stupid and just lashing out for attention

It's time to stop

THIS THREAD BLOWS BUFFALO DICK

YOU ARE EVERYTHING WRONG WITH Sup Forums

Reach for my gun and advice him to step back.

>some user tries to get one over on someone, but writes a paragraph based on something he misunderstood
>thinking only one person would call you out for being dumb
It's time for you to go back, friend.
It's not summer yet.

Just do it!

user.. do you honestly, really expect us to believe these are all different Anons white knighting for you???

Serious question. What's more logical. Anons on Sup Forums coming to white knight for you, or Anons on Sup Forums coming to laugh at you same fagging yourself?

I guess your answer will determine how new you are to Sup Forums

Not that user.
You are the bigger faggot judging by your autism post.

Lmao. Literally this.

Poor kid is just embarrassed he got exposed.

He must be fresh off the boat from 9gag

Most of the people you're replying to aren't even talking about the samefagging. They're literally calling you autistic for sperging out because you made a stupid mistake. How are you so pathetic and desperate to get a "win" that you'll make up your own argument?

There is no need to be rude or violent. Just check these digits.

Just once. Just ONCE. Reply to the original point about how you fucked up by thinking one thing meant another. ONCE. If you can't do that you are the shittiest troll for thinking that acting like a retard = trolling.

Release the brappen

exactly this like what the fuck is going on here Sup Forums?

Are my eyes deceiving me? Look at how quickly posts like this get replied too.

Are there REALLY that many of you triggered by a single user? I don't even know anymore. This place gets more pathetic by the day that that very well could be the case.

obvious samefag is obvious

I have 10cm on him and around 10kg aswell. Practise MMA and lift, have 12% bf, my cardio is enough for five 5 minute rounds.

I would legit murk the fuck out of his manlet, actor ass. It's beyond me why someone hasn't dragged his ass off camera and given him a proper beatdown yet.

He'll do nothing. I'd heem him, the faggot.

>extreme damage control
>changes his story this fast

keep embarrassing yourself

THE OFFICIAL Sup Forums RESPONSE, AS MANDATED BY Sup Forums LEADERS SAM HYDE AND PEPE THE FROG, GOES AS FOLLOWS:

IN THE EVENT OF CONFRONTATION OF ANY KIND, NO MATTER HOW BIG OR SMALL, PROCEED TO STARE DIRECTLY AT THE GROUND, MAKE YOUR BODY AS SMALL AS POSSIBLE, BACK AWAY UNTIL YOU CAN MANEUVER AROUND THE OBSTACLE AND CONTINUOUSLY MUTTER 'C U C K, C U C K, C U C K" UNDER YOUR BREATH AS YOU EVACUATE BACK TO YOUR MOM'S BOYFRIEND'S BASEMENT TO SHITPOST ON Sup Forums

PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO UPHOLD THE GLORY AND SANCTITY OF Sup Forums AND THE SUPERIOR WHITE RACE

SAM HYDE THANKS YOU. HE'LL BE GETTING HIS SHOW BACK ANY MOMENT NOW

I don't know whats real anymore either

As long as I've come here I've never seen this. Which leads me to believe it's all same fagging.

Fags like this are posting screen shots as if this proves anything when we all know Sup Forums are wizards at photoshop

I just find it hard to believe so many people are triggered by literally nothing.

$10 says it's one guy doing all the same fagging.

Shia is of Jewish heritage
We have a video of a Sup Forumstard saying hitler did nothing wrong to him and Shia just walks away with a grumpy face
Complete and utter puss

I would have to punch his throat and stick my fringers in his eye sockets.

This is disgraceful and may I say Mr. Labeouf would also take offense at all this bickering.

You don't know what samefag means you fucking newfag

>now he's ignoring posts and still talking to himself

Hilarious

Just for those joining the thread

These are all same fags.

Will keep you guys posted with his samefagging.

>Practise MMA

>heem
get in my guard bro
;^)

Hello CTR, still going strong huh

prove me wrong

oh wait you can't you'll just photoshop it, nice try obvious samefagger

wow that's sad !

>being new
he's our resident normie tripshit, despise him for that or else

Just for those joining the thread

These are all the same fags.

Will keep you guys posted with his samefagging.

jesus christ this board truly is the worst fucking board on this site

So you've resorted to literal kindergarden tier tactics

hahahah keep going this is funny as fuck

this is the worst thread on Sup Forums. congrats lads

>The state of you right now.

Just admit you got BTFO you dipshit

sorry i don't pay attention to tripfags

>made me google Shia's height
>he's no joke a 5'8 manlet
AHAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK, WHY IS NO ONE SLAPPING HIM SILLY YET? I THOUGHT HE WAS KING OF MANLETS TIER, NOT THE HEIGHT OF A WOMAN

We know it's you same fagging and WE'RE laughing at you. No matter how much you deny it we know. We know everything. We are legion.

You literally don't understand what that word means you retard, so your post makes no (0) sense.

>>reddit

meanwhile im sure an actress thread is being deleted