Which one?

Which one?

Attached: Mybutter.png (1198x600, 805K)

BLACKED

late registration

This one

Attached: 1499229926257.png (500x500, 386K)

actual music

The one that doesn't vilify white people

To Pimp a Butterfly, hands down. I just don't like MBDTF all that much

To Pimp a Butterfly because it is good and doesn't suck like the other album

WHICH / ONE
WHICH / ONE
WHICH / ONE
WHICH / ONE
WHICH / ONE

My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy because it is good and doesn't suck like the other album

>Kendrick's 2nd best vs Kanye's 3rd worst
Yeah this isn't a hard decision...
Ye

im asian

im asian

Easily MBDTF. Not even a question. Kanye never fucks up on MBDTF and is very consistent, while Kendrick falls back on "muh kaaaangz fuck cops we bein discriminated" whenever he stumbles up. TPAB is a decent at best record, but MBDTF is outstanding

I think MBDTF is one of the most inconsistent albums I've ever heard. Some of my fave tracks of his discog and some tracks I absolutely hate

Sure, but at least it's not one mediocre track after the other like on TPAB

>Kanye never fucks up on MBDTF
>All of the Lights
>So Appalled
>Blame Game

As I was saying, Kanye never fucks up on MBDTF.

>Kendrick falls back on "muh kaaaangz fuck cops we bein discriminated"

So you haven't even really paid attention to the lyrics. Your opinion is worthless.

>Kanye never fucks up on MBDTF
>All of the Lights
>So Appalled
>Blame Game

I love both, but I think it has to be MBDTF
its a very essential hiphop record, and it gained a lot of (deserved popularity).
Apart from that, its also such an personal record for kanye, and in the given context that it was released in (the taylor swift situation), it really gives it something extra.

TPAB is also very good, so i dont blame people for disagreeing.

Man, TPaB is fantastic track after fantastic track. Also, no track on there that's close to as bad as So Appalled.

This. To Pimp a Butterfly wasnt nearly as good as GKMC

Bro, MBDTF is really not that great. People who rated it 10/10 when it dropped were overhyping the fuck out of it. I havent felt a need to listen to that album since 2011

>3 (You)s
I need to step my game up

Wrong. MBDTF was a tedious failure of maximalism; Kanye relied on retarded gimmick after gimmick to sell his banality. Kendrick actually merged intelligence with overwrought emotion in an original manner.

Rap music always lacked a sort of self-awareness and introspection in favor of bravado, tough personas and some utterly aggressive narratives. It couldn't transcend the lies African Americans lived inside, and accept our inherent flaws while remaining optimistic for the future. Kanye tried to encapsulate the beauty of pride, confidence and godlike divinity, but ultimately failed due to his weak, unimaginative imagery that makes the likes of Tolkien, Rowling, and Lewis cringe. It failed to deliver a true fantasy, opting for moronic clichés and insipid, false ideas. To Pimp a Butterfly eschews its misleading visions, culminating in a visceral insight into the plight of African Americans. Although its lyricism was heavily rooted into the cruelty of reality, it conjured up imagery of a piercing arrow of light into the fragile orbs of the future, reveling in the scarred uncertainties of life. Ironically, TPAB managed to be more of a whimsical fantasy than MBDTF in that regard. It conveyed pride without excess, and showed the listener instead of telling, a fault Kanye always fell into. TPAB was a masterpiece in music, as it finally bridged the ravine between hip hop and art, and onto the rest of the universe.

10/10. The greatest album of the decade.

no it is his 4th worst

As a white boi MBDTF is the only answer, it covers far more universal themes. If I put myself in a black boi's shoes I could see the appeal of TPAB but I think is more moving.

to pimp a butterfly

MBDTF vs GKMC would be a harder choice for me. Here MBDTF wins in my opinion because it's far more enjoyable. I think TPAB is great but I find it to be a bit of a chore to listen to. I'm also a big Kanye stan, that definitely sways it as well

He’s not talking about white people he’s talking about Jews. Where does he vilify white people?

You're just coming off as bitter dude and provide unsubstantiated arguments against Kanye. You're just spouting adjectives without providing 1 (one) example to back it up or referring to any specifics.
>He tried to do all this stuff, but lol he failed at it
>Kenny however tried to do all this stuff and it's good
>Maybe if I use some fancy words they won't notice that I'm not saying anything substantive
Pseud detected

Yeah I stopped listenting to rap in general after TLOP. I just listen to stuff that I can get a Joycean laugh out of when driving, like the silly tracks on Cruel Summer.

>MBDTF covers far more universal themes

DUDE BEING RICH AND FAMOUS IS SO DEPRESSING LMAO

fuck outta here, TPAB has far more variety and substance lyrically

Attached: Top 5 Hip-hop Albums.png (2308x1286, 666K)

Why do white people think they should have an opinion on hip hop?

see

Forget about TPaB and MBDTF for a second. Do yall think the other three deserve to be that high?

they aren't the greatest hip-hop albums ever but they are all at least a 4.5/5 so yeah.

I would swap 36 Chambers with Liquid Swords and Madvillainy with MM.. FOOD personally.

Because they're the ones buying it.

"I hate rappers bragging to me but I love wu tang xD"

*actual good album*

muh white people

doritos cheetos burritos

muh MONEY (caps)

Illmatic should be #1

not my personal favorites, but very iconic records that had a big impact, Im not entirely against this desu

These.

>implying that you had anything of significance to say ABOUT MBDTF
>implying that this entire album, and songs like Runaway aren't boring, tedious and retarded
Pleb detected.

Nice copypasta cunt

Nice

Attached: 117471929581.jpg (480x570, 20K)

Yes. Also The Infamous better be #6

hehehe :)

nice

really hard to say but i think tpab affected me more greatly

as far as track for track classics with almost all hits twisted fantasy easily edges out the other

Attached: blacked_soyim.jpg (990x1146, 441K)

>An album's quality is decided by the amount of classics it has

Attached: 80c.png (645x729, 58K)

NOW im pissed user

Attached: 1520829748900.png (1096x777, 275K)