I didn't like it that much

I didn't like it that much

Attached: 220px-ATribeCalledQuestTheLowEndtheory.jpg (220x220, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sIqm40Y0LVw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah, this type of music didn't really stand the test of time did it

XXX > A TRIBE NAMED QUEST

Me too
It's okay but overall it's pretty boring desu

Listen to it again, or try Midnight Mauraders

Ya'll are dopes. Q-Tip and the minimal jazzy beats are literally the best of the era in terms of "aging." Phife isn't a great rapper by modern standards but he makes up for it with charisma. Creating this skeletal hip-hop beat for Ron Carter to just shred over and create a bass track as lyrical as the rapping is perfection:

youtube.com/watch?v=sIqm40Y0LVw

What rap do you anons like if you don't like this?

Midnight Marauders is way better anyways

plebs

This was the second Tribe album I heard after I heard Thank You 4 Your Servicez which I really liked. Mostly I listen to Doom, Ghosteface, or 90s underground Memphis rap mixtapes

That's unfortunate, I still really love it. Does everyone who didn't like it just find it boring? Or just that one user?

this desu

check out Midnight Marauders and Beats, Rhymes and Life

I think i need to relisten to it more actively
It probably isn't actually booting and I'm just a retard

That might be it. I recommend trying it in a comfy situation. If you play games, maybe use throw it on when you have a repetitive task to do. That's when I first heard it and it was my go to grinding music for a while after that

Great production and near-perfect flows that sound effortless. Lyrics are relatable and delivered in a playful manner. You wont find another hip hop album as good as this, other than Midnight Marauders.

I think it's good, but I think Midnight Marauders is better.

this is good advice, a few of my buddies could never get into tribe but i put it on one day whilst they were playing fifa and they loved it

It’s a great album for production nerds

Get out of here with your nigger music. Fucking coons

Attached: 3655401.jpg (600x600, 107K)

This

boom boom bap ay nigga immona tell you a story about how i met my girlfriend dory
boom boom bap