Scotland to veto Brxit

bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-36633244

Scots are such cucks

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/politics/606960/Nicola-Sturgeon-SNP-Britain-refugee-crisis-Syria-Philip-Hammond-European-Union
twitter.com/KevinJPringle/status/746989043305549824
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are "Germans" even allowed to call someone else a cuck?

Yeah

does a veto hold any weight? what happens after the veto? is the veto likely to do anything?

She doesn't have enough seats, Kraut fag

Based Scotland.

There's not enough salt to go around, and the Scottish are starting to get desperate.

yeah, Scots have superpowers and shit

Fine, then may Calais be dumped on them when they leave the UK.

Scotland, Germany of Britan!

What's up with the BBC putting these clickbait headlines on their articles?

Headline reads,
>Nicola Sturgeon says MSPs at Holyrood could veto Brexit

Only for the article to quote her talk about nothing but "what if" situations with no mention of veto powers. Not that they even exist.

It's like the talk of a second Scottish referendum "definitely" being on the table now. According to who? Who in the UK government said that that was even a possibility. The SNP needs to realise they are a small part of a much bigger picture and that every time they open their mouths like this it only goes to show how delusional they are.

Scotland will never be able to join the EU. Belgium and especially Spain would never allow it

Is Sturgeon an imbecile? All she'll do is allow the rest of the UK to Veto their independence in the unlikely event it'd ever happen

>She doesn't have enough seats, Kraut fag
It is not a question of Westminster, it is a question of whether Holyrood needs to provide legislative consent based on Scotland's rights within its autonomy.

I think she will not get anywhere with this, but her argument is not about blocking anything in teh House of Parliament, but in Holyrood.

Dude petition lmao

She is panicking

She knows Scotland can't just jump into the eu and they have to apply like everyone else

She knows Spain and Belgium might even veto

She is casting around for something to make her feel more powerful than she actually is

Why is that?
Or are you just parroting?

>Belgium and especially Spain would never allow it
This is BS. The EU accepted Slovakia and the Czech REpublic, it would also accept Scotland.

The question is whether the EU facilitates access for Scotland BEFORE it votes to leave in a new referendum... which it probably will not, because of Spain's opposition. But after a leave referendum, all things will be different.

Isn't Scotland like only 1/10th the population of the entire UK?

Why is she such a cutie?

Takes a cuck to know who a cuck is.

>Cucks
>Based
As expected from a Paddy.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

At least the non-Brits on Sup Forums finally understand what Scots are actually about.

>Scotland will die in your lifetime

You might want to consider kicking Scotland out of the UK, Brits.

Pay your money back, freeloader.

ok thanks for your shitpost, very helpful

adults are trying to talk now, go back to /vg/

They do want to back separatist movements. They fear it would cause the same in their countries

>because you lust for ugly women
the pretty ones are out of your league

It's the BBC, what do you honestly expect.

We are in an era where no one outside of London actually likes the BBC

>that's exactly what happened, m9

well yeah i assume i'll live another 6 months

They'll kick themselves out if and when they have their 2nd referendum.

This is like some pre-civil war shit.

Not going to happen though. She's just a sore loser.

>Moving to England in 3 years
Hopefully Hull is nice, have fun dealing with Nicola can't wait to escape that cunt.

Yeah but those two counties agreed that it would be best to separate. England does not want Scotland to leave.

ahhh, OK, brexit makes sense

>veto brexit
>vote to leave uk

so they fuck us then leave anyway

why are the scottish such bitter cunts?

she must be a dyke

her husband is a beard

I dont really care either way, this is turning out to be quite a show.

Also why isn't anyone meming the hell out of sturgeon yet? She's basically the closest scottish equivalent of nigel farage at this point.

honestly thats why america is so good at calling them out

america is filled to the brim with cucks

we may have even invented cucking due to all the negroes here

>London

Don't you know? According to the BBC it's The City.

bbc news is shite
live sport is almost unbearable (twitter recycling everywhere)

I thought she wanted a second referendum for Scotland, this is her golden chance

What a retard

EU will not accept another freeloader especially after losing one of its biggest contributors

I hate my own people, used to be proud to be a Scot. Any good places for me to go if we end up staying? I was thinking america if trump or Australia if anyone else.

>The EU accepted Slovakia and the Czech REpublic, it would also accept Scotland
No it would not if there's a veto, and spain would veto like they've done to kosovo

Australia's cucked

Come to America and bask in the God Emperor's glory.

i hope she can do it, i fucking regret voting

>I'm going to set precedent where any part of the UK can veto union breakup decisions.

I'm sure Ulster Unionists will let Scotland leave the UK after that.

An independent Scotland is fucked without the EU.
Spain and Belgium will veto their ascension.
Better force the UK to stay in the EU, and then look for independence.

The Scottish are still EU citizens. If Scotland splits from the UK before the UK leaves the EU, then there is no rule in the treaties about what happens to their Union citizenship.

Jesus fucking christ.

Any info for 2014, 2015?

>No it would not if there's a veto, and spain would veto like they've done to kosovo

Spain will soon have no control over Catalonia and the Basque country any more. Those two territories will use Brexit to make a movement now.

You spanish people are the most disgusting commie sleazes ever.
Have fun after today's election.

She has a minority in Holyrood too you ninny

>Who cares if it smells user, just lick it

Fuck off, we're full.

>Spain and Belgium will veto their ascension.

Only if it is from within the EU

they dont want an easy track for Flanders and Catalonia to join the EU

no way will Scotland break free within two years

This.

Marr embarrassed her this morning. Sturgeon is a joke.

How are they Cucked? Seems alright from what I've seen. Living in the empire's homeland would be preferable though.

She genuinely looks like she has down syndrome.

The UK should just cut Scotland off and watch them wither and die before crawling back and begging to be let back on.
Watching them try to survive on the current oil prices would be great fun.

Cause she's the best leader (well not really but...)

Based Scotland.
Could
Should
But can't

(polcucks on suicide watch)

Would Sup Forums have been more favourable if salmond was still first minister?

Isn't it pretty shortsighted for Scotland to bet everything on the EU?

It could very well fall apart (the EU) in a decade or two, where would that leave Scotland?

>Scotland
>Based
Pick one.
express.co.uk/news/politics/606960/Nicola-Sturgeon-SNP-Britain-refugee-crisis-Syria-Philip-Hammond-European-Union

I'm Urging for Sturgeon

They must be butthurt that they voted against their independence by now lol

FUCKING YES
ECONOMIC RUIN AVERTED
STURGEON BE PRAISED
>tfw she'll probably fuck us all in exchange for scottish independence

>It could very well fall apart (the EU) in a decade or two, where would that leave Scotland

Of course, the EU is on the fall. Soros even said it, so it must be true.
Scotland would be fucked without hand-outs; be it from the UK or Europe. Alone, they'd be worse off than Venezuela.

>Belgium will veto
I doubt that. The biggest party in our national government are Flemish nationalists. The other parties might not care that much, since the Flemish independence movement is at a very weak point. Those parties are also very pro-EU. The leader of the liberals in the EU parliament even invited Sturgeon already for talks and he is a member of a governing party here.

>The leader of the liberals in the EU parliament even invited Sturgeon already for talks and he is a member of a governing party here.

The speculation is that Brussels rebuffed her efforts for Scotland to remain in the EU which is why she's attempting this desperate move.

They won't leave if they veto it. By vetoing it, Britain would still be in the EU, including Scotland, which would give them no reason the leave Britain. The only reason they'd leave is to stay in the EU.

>people willingly wanting to balkanize europe even further
What could go wrong

Litteraly rab c nesbits wife.

>alienating the 40% of scots that voted to leave the EU

reminder that females are like children and shouldn't be allowed in politics

This

>Holyrood
>Hollywood
>Shekelkekels are at it again

twitter.com/KevinJPringle/status/746989043305549824

The Conservative government is unlikely to oppose it if supported in the Scottish parliament.

This is it. Scotland will go then Northern Ireland will go. Since Wales has been loyal, we can assimilate them into England.

Looks Scottish to me

>STOP HAVING DEMOCRACY WHEN YOU DISAGREE WITH ME :((((

this is why I hate leftists

>Scotland will go then Northern Ireland will go.
The Scottish Parliament isn't going to propose one though. Neither will NI.

Don't get mad, Muhammad

White walkers and beyond the wall just got a whole nother meaning.

Putting milk in before hot water is fucking stupid tbqh famalams

thats a relevant story.

The Scottish parliament doesn't have the power to veto anything.

Ficke ficke.

No, Sturgeon is in full fucking "REEEEEEEEEEEEE" mode right now because the EU already told her to fuck off in regards to negotiating Scotland remaining in the EU.

This is nothing but another of what will likely be a long list of tantrums until they all shut up and get over it.

Spain doesn't want Catalonian to get any ideas about an easy break away from Spain. They've already gone on record stating they'd be against any seperatist naiton from joining the EU.

That includes both NI and Scotland.

Why doesn't the UK support democracy? I thought that you guys wanted justice for the people and everyone to get what they want.................................................................................................................................................................

Kek, friendly reminder that Brexit requires the approval of all other 27 members.

It won't be Sturgeon who activates Article 50. William Wallace in a skirt trying to pick a fight. Adorable.

>alienating the 48% of Britons that voted to remain in the EU

They will have to though as if they don't Scotland will go irrelevant. Even more with Northern Ireland as have always been fucking shit. They have no money either and need billions more.

It's the Kingdom of England now, not the United Kingdom.

she cant do shit and another scottish independence referendum will fail again

t. britcuck living in scotland

>Opinion of a old hag is the opinion of Scotland.