Bregret

Do you think these Tweets on which the media are gleefully reporting are legit, or lying Remain voters?

It's hard to fathom after all the campaigning and debates and whatnot, someone could be so retarded as to say "oops" the morning after their side won.

wow rly maeks u dink huh

People these days are testing human lives like mistakes, and dealing with them accordingly.

I don't think this is too much different.

I genuinely voted remain and they are really nice smart beautiful people but after hearing people say we have no choice but remain in EU forever it made me think the country really does need autonomy and should leave.

wow i am now a #Bregretter

Ugh I'm g on a kill all my Ancesters that, ever sa id women. Could vote?

its just a prank broooo

fucking stupid people that voted to leave.. none of the promises they offered them will be realized. Brexit won't even happen.. just watch.

i ragret it now #Bregret

Just propaganda from big brother and it's lackeys.

(((Propaganda)))

They are liars. Call them out. They can't prove that they actually voted leave.

no they are always lying

also that one video where the woman allegedly says she's "voting leave" while not knowing what it is about (it "trended on fuckbook" btw) is all setup, and its so obvious it fucking hurts

I hate the fucking normie crowd

wow no more bacon need to eat fish now

#Bregret

I don't know, nor do I care. It's their own fault if they voted for an outcome that they didn't truly want and there's really nothing they can do about it now.

Some dumb 20yo girl's tweets are supposed to have any credibility or meaning for me?

They are shilling remain-voters

Also there's this.

last one

BBC is going all out, it seems.

Any evidence that any of these people voted Leave? The media is just going to interview some random people saying "well, I voted Leave, but I know wish I hadn't", throw up some fucking Tweets, and call this reporting? It's bullshit, they are straight-up attempting to manufacture a meme.

These people are fucking retarded. This is why democracy sucks. Stop letting children vote.

They can't do anything except collectively come together and say "just kidding, voting doesn't actually matter when we don't get what we want," and set the standard for Britannia for the next 1,000 years.

This gotta be some PsyOps

Why would anyone vote for (A) when they wanted (B) to happen, because they thought their vote didn't matter? And then post it on social media to show what a retard you are? There is zero logic in that reasoning

Jesus Christ, things arent just going to change OVERNIGHT. Its going to take time. Why are people so retarded????

This has to be an act. Theres no way people are this fucking stupid.

Yes they're totally legit.

None of these add up though
they're all young people saying they regret voting leave

but then young people are complaining it was the "old bastards" taking their future away

gotta get 'em viewers/pageviews, the orlando thing was dying down, they need another topic to post shit about

People being guilted by their lefty friends. That's it.

DON'T LET THIS CONTIINUE, UK LADS. REASSURE AND REDPILL YOUR LEAVERS.

That's it. I'm a #Remainiac now

This is definitely a false flag. Remaintards pretend they voted leave and that they regret is now.
Also:
>referendum not a neverendum

its not just BBC every single media shills are memeing this shit

>vox.com/2016/6/24/12024634/brexit-supporters-regret-vote
people.com/article/brexit-voters-regret-uk-leave-eu
>time.com/4381464/vote-leave-regret-referendum/
theweek.com/speedreads/632139/some-brexit-supporters-now-say-already-regret-voting-leave-eu
>metro.co.uk/2016/06/24/people-are-already-regretting-voting-to-leave-the-eu-heres-what-they-told-us-5965067/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/24/im-full-of-regret
>mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/leave-voters-changed-minds-voting-8275841
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/brexit-backers-change-vote-remain-eu-referendum_uk_576d37f9e4b0d25711498bb5
>slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/06/24/british_voters_regretting_their_decisions_a_roundup.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3658563/Meet-Bregretters-Public-backed-Leave-vote-say-want-STAY-EU-one-admits-didn-t-think-vote-count.html
>qz.com/716356/im-a-bit-shocked-some-britons-are-already-regretting-their-vote-for-brexit/
latimes.com/world/la-fg-brexit-updates-regret-voting-to-leave-the-eu-there-s-1466794604-htmlstory.html
>standard.co.uk/news/politics/i-really-regret-my-vote-now-the-brexit-voters-who-wish-theyd-voted-to-remain-a3280361.html
inews.co.uk/essentials/news/uk/leave-voters-quite-worried-regret-backing-brexit/

This is why democracy is shit, mongrels like this shouldn't be allowed to vote.

>nbcnews.com/video/brexit-regrets-for-leave-voter-who-changed-her-mind-712185923655
good.is/articles/brexit-voter-regret-year-of-the-mulligan-eu-referendum
>bustle.com/articles/168901-brexit-leave-voters-who-are-now-regretting-their-decision-show-how-much-our-votes-really-matter
politics--news.com/2016/06/24/the-brexit-backers-who-regret-not-voting-remain-after-eu-referendum-results/
>thestreet.com/story/13619508/1/some-british-voters-now-express-regret-over-brexit.html
europe.newsweek.com/brexit-leave-voters-wish-vote-remain-regret-eu-referendum-474306?rm=eu
>news.com.au/world/europe/twitter-users-see-the-funny-side-of-brexit-vote-after-uk-votes-to-leave-europe-in-shock-result/news-story/3311779daa1
ea62d50b1a66d61581992
inusanews.com/article/40003961509/eu-brexit-british-citizens-regret-voting-leave?h=4
>longroom.com/discussion/117252/brexit-regret-meet-the-britons-who-voted-to-leave-the-eu-and-immediately-wished-they-hadnt
canada.shafaqna.com/EN/CA/269576
msn.com/en-us/money/news/brexit-regret/vi-AAhAsTj
>buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/this-dude-who-thought-his-brexit-vote-wouldnt-matter-is-a-va
nvs24.com/news/world/Some-Brexit-supporters-now-say-they-already-regret-voting-to-leave-EU-6697973.html
>on.aol.com/video/brexit-regrets-for-leave-voter-who-changed-her-mind-576d72dc1c68990f0acbc25f

They're lying.

topkek, the false flags came through fast~

Jesus the govt is corrupt

ITS JUST PISS AND WIND FROM THE LEFTWINGERS WHO REALLY HAD NO IDEA WHAT THEY WERE DOING. Id say the right faction of the labour party totally shafted the left faction of the labour party.

What stops anyone here from Tweeting that they were Remain voters, and now have regret, and wish we voted Leave?

Nothing! its only the leftwing ones who are the most butthurt and are the ones who were shafted by their own comrades on the LEFT. thats why Jeremy Corbyn is being attacked by them too!

That's a man..right?

What's up with the "Amy"?